The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorStar9
Star Seed

SailorStar9

Star Seed

Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day Empty
PostSubject: Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day   Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day I_icon_minitime20th July 2019, 5:48 am

I'm not sure if this has already been touched on; if it has, feel free to delete this thread.

Anyway, we all know the Present Day Inner Senshi are the reincarnations of the Silver Millennium Inner Senshi.

So, my question is: just how different are the Present Day Inner Senshi compared to their Silver Millennium selves, personality and power wise?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day   Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day I_icon_minitime20th July 2019, 7:29 am

I can headcanon the crap out of this xDD BUT what I'd like would be that they have the same base traits and characteristics (personality and power-wise), but how those develop and grow are completely up to who they are at that point in time. Perhaps the modern-day senshi start out with an attack that somewhat mirrors one from their past lives, but from that point on the powers complement the personality and background of the girl as she is in the modern-day. 

Mars, for example, is the "Senshi of War" - her eastern-origin planet name is "fire star" so it's all fire-based powers, her roman-origin planet name is after the god of war, so powers that are offensive in nature, but from that point onward it fits who she is at that time. Perhaps Mars of the silver millennium was also spiritual; iirc she had psychic powers, too, back then? (manga maybe mentioned this in the second arc?) so reading a sacred fire isn't completely out of the question for ancient Mars, but present-Mars's first attacks were "Akuryo Taisan" and "Burning Mandala" - both attacks stemming from being a shinto priestess, something that was totally (probably) not a thing in the Moon Kingdom, but it was a thing to Rei, and a powerful thing at that, something she put her faith and trust in, something that had all of her confidence. Rei was also a skilled archer, and later her powers reflected that. I think that, if any attacks were the same between eras, it may be along the lines of the anime's Fire Soul (despite the opening being the "hi" symbol) for being just base FLAMES (XD) or "Mars Snake Fire"/"Fire Soul Bird" as those attacks don't have a lot to do with Rei herself and appeared after their sil mill memories were restored. So I'd want to say that Millennium Mars's attacks were also offensive and fire-based, and perhaps spiritual based on whatever spirituality one headcanons for the moon kingdom, but not exactly the attacks that modern-day Mars possesses. She's her owwwn perrrsoooonnnnn~ xD

I'd try for the other senshi but I don't want to hog the fun xD
Good thread!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top