The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3 Empty
PostSubject: [Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3   [Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2019, 9:23 pm

hiiiiii  [Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3 3978041997
Spoiler:

So I think I fell into a plot hole and I'm looking around for a way out and I see like three options but there's like vastly different consequences and I could use someone to bounce ideas off of! Usually I end up explaining the options and while writing out my reasoning I come to a conclusion or a workable solution, but having someone on the other end does wonders for the "wait does that even make sense?" portion of my brain, and with the stuff i'm working through atm having someone on the other end offer suggestions or comments on potential paths would help me a bunnnchhh

Fanfiction in Question: Cardinal King (1, 2, going into 3) [A03 Link] ((Arcs can be found in the Writers Section of the forums, too))

Communication method: Discord DM

Requested Background/Traits: 

• Working knowledge of arcs 1-2 of the Sailor Moon storyline (Dark Kingdom, Black Moon Clan) 

• Patience xD

• Ability to deal with and analyze blocks of text flying at you at the speed of discord

Requested Reading: Having read the CK series so far is preferred, but honestly if you're open to just getting a TLDR run-through from me on what's pertinent to mai isshue I can get you up to speed pretty quickly on discord.

General issue topic: Introduction of additional characters & juggling said characters with current cast vs timing vs giant gaping plothole I'm standing on the precipice of vs reader wishes

Estimated Time: Less than a week for this issue? Honestly I'd probably just need (upper limit) a solid hour or two of someone's time ♥️

If you're interested, please reply to this thread or throw a DM at me! ((I'll grab at either like a life preserver and start talking your ear off as you reel me in like some overgrown loquacious castaway)); I'll lock/retire this thread when the position has been filled! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3   [Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3 I_icon_minitime10th February 2019, 11:52 am

;u; a tumblr friend helped me out! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

[Idea-Bouncer Request] Cardinal King Arc 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top