The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! Empty
PostSubject: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime18th October 2018, 7:50 am

Welcome to the Public Channeling Session
Featuring World-Famous Medium, Calaveras!

~.o.O.o.~

And now, to set the mood...:

~.o.O.o.~

How this thread works

• You may approach the medium Calaveras and ask one question of the spirit realm in a post.
  • Optionally, you may post your question in an RP style (as yourself only).
  • I will reply in due time with some fun and spooky answers ^_~.
  • The thread is open for questions between the start of the Hallowe'en Event and Nov 1.
  • Once your question is posted, you can claim the participation bumper!

Thank you, Diana!:

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! LL6RFzH
Scans courtesy of Miss Dream, from Act 18 of the manga

Last edited by Diagnosed on 2nd November 2018, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 10:03 am

Oh great Calaveras, is Sailor Mars truly a giant nerd? ooooooo~
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 10:21 am

Oh, amazing and overpowered medium Calaveras, is it true that Sailor Moon is just a clone of Sailor V?
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 10:41 am

Oh great Calaveras what will Sailor Moon be for Halloween this year?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 2:44 pm

Miss Calaveras, will Mako-chan make special Halloween cookies?
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 4:39 pm

Madame Calaveras, is it true that you're a dog person?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2018, 4:55 pm

Madame Calaveras, will Michiru Kaioh play another special concert soon?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 12:49 am

Dear Miss Calaveras, please tell us, will we ever get the Dream and Stars arc of Sailor Moon Crystal, and when?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 8:18 am

Calaveras: Hmph... So the Sailor Senshi really are popular in this life. But what do the spirits of the dead have to say about such mundane matters? To show my commitment to the people of Earth, let us ask in any case. But know this...

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! ZivdDuP

Calaveras: I will now open myself and make way for the spirits of those that may answer these impertinent questions...

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! KAP4hUa

Calaveras: ...

A Voice: I am... Miha... Sado... So tired... Just so TIRED... Who brings me here? Who must I drill for my next lead...?

Interviewer: Oh, spirit beyond the pale!! Sado!! I have heard of you! Your tale is a sad one... Please, rest here with us a moment. You only need answer a few questions if you can. It's about Sailor Moon...

Spirit of Miha Sado: I... SO TIRED NOOOOO! Wait... Sailor Moon? I know this name. I know this....

Interviewer: Don't be afraid folks. Please, ask your questions once more...

Sailor Spookiter wrote:
...is Sailor Mars truly a giant nerd?
Spirit of Miha Sado: Mars?!! MAAAAARS!!! No! That planet is forsaken!! There is nothing for us there!! The astronauts... THEY MUST BE HEARD!! Ooohhhhhhhh.... *finishes moaning quietly*

Sailor Neptune wrote:
...please tell us, will we ever get the Dream and Stars arc of Sailor Moon Crystal, and when?
Spirit of Miha Sado: ... I had a niece... She would tell you if she was here... It's... Please stay tuned for the segment... Tonight at 7... Or was it 8... Mmmm..... The stars know... He could know. I'll have to chase him down as a lead but... BUT... LEEEEEAAAAAD MEEEEE!!!!! *moans loudly*

CrystalBunny wrote:
...is it true that Sailor Moon is just a clone of Sailor V?
Spirit of Miha Sado: YESSSS!!! This... This I know. They thought it was going to be simple... The time key let them do it. It was... The disaster was born long before SHE rose out of the SUN... There is much darkness in the light of our hearts... NO! IT WILL COME!! THE BEING WILL RETURN TO YOU! SHE IS HERE! SHE IS EVERYWHERE NOOOOoooooo... *Calaveras' body starts breathing heavily*

Sailor Arkas wrote:
Madame Calaveras, will Michiru Kaioh play another special concert soon?
Spirit of Miha Sado: SHE WILL COME AND THE DARKNESS WILL... This... Michiru... this name I know... She will drown you with her sound. DROWN BUT OH... It was my one relief in a sea of deafening voices... I will come to the concert if it's held. I WILL... I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH!!! LEAD ME SINGING INTO THE PALE INSTEAD OF DIVING OFF THE DEEP!!!! MMRRRRrrrr....

Princess Luna wrote:
...what will Sailor Moon be for Halloween this year?
Spirit of Miha Sado: *still breathing heavily* I... I can't... That was my Saturday's errand... This Hallow's Eve it's... beyond the swaying rice fields it's... Not ourselves but... I will leave before my heart... *starts moaning quietly*

Jess-chan wrote:
...will Mako-chan make special Halloween cookies?
Spirit of Miha Sado: There is no making of Mako... Nooohhhhh... *moans and whispers* Only undoing... Shhh... So tired... I'll lie down...

Calaveras: *starts to stir and flutter her eyes open*

Interviewer: Ah, there was one more question madam...

Calaveras: *still coming out of her trance* Oh?

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Madame Calaveras, is it true that you're a dog person?
Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! H0tSU3R

Interviewer: Oh my! I just felt a chill! Please folks, serious questions only. Let's be respectful! Our guest has come a long way to join us today. Now, we'll have a short break. In the meantime get your questions ready and the great Medium, Calaveras will return to give us further insight from the spirit realm! Who knows who we might meet next... Thank you everyone and of course, to our guest today. Thank you... We'll be back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 8:48 am

Dearest Calavera, which season do you think will be the most 'successful' for me?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 9:14 am

Excuse me, Miss Calaveras' will..will I...ever meet THAT ONE GIRL?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 10:34 am

Miss Calavera, what awaits us after death?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 6:41 pm

Okay, let me try this again. Since a certain medium didn't answer a yes or a no >.>  <.<

Are you a cat or a dog person, Miss Calavareas?
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime31st October 2018, 9:45 am

[OOC: BUMP! Last day to participate is tomorrow!]
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime1st November 2018, 4:14 pm

Oh skillful Calaveras, what is the best time to be happy?
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 5:08 am

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats once again! We will begin momentarily...

Interviewer:... While we're waiting for our guest to return... Miss!! Yes, you there!! You seem like you have something on your mind. Could you tell us?

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Okay, let me try this again. Since a certain medium didn't answer a yes or a no >.>  <.< Are you a cat or a dog person, Miss Calavareas?

Calaveras: *returns to the stage*
Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! SwUraPI

Interviewer: Wait just a minute now. Let's not be too hasty. I think I know what's gone wrong here... This woman just wants to know whether you like dogs or cats. Y'know, like as pets! An innocent question after all... NOT whether you are some kind of anthropomorphic BEING. *chuckles along with the audience*

Calaveras: ......

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! XbpM0GG

Interviewer: ...Miss?

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! JttgEFY

Interviewer: I guess you could say her preferred pet is not from this world... And now, great Calaveras, who do we have joining us from the other side?

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! ILkjyMb

A Voice: I am... Mon nom... Michel. Who calls me here? I... Errrrrr.... Whoooo
.. *ahem* No! I will be heard! It has been a while since I've had a voice...

Interviewer: Ah! Welcome, spirit! Please, can you answer our burning questions? *whispers* Go ahead, Miss!

Diana wrote:
Dearest Calaveras, which season do you think will be the most 'successful' for me?
Michel: Success? What does a little kitten need "success" for? Especially when the end of the world is coming... Kitten, you would do best to make your own success as  best you can of every season you have left, if that's what you're after...

Sportsnutd wrote:
Excuse me, Miss Calaveras' will..will I...ever meet THAT ONE GIRL?
Michel: One girl? Which one? If you're looking for only one my friend, you'll miss the many... I haven't spoken with old Plato myself, but my instincts say he was lying. There is no "other half". Except for... Well, I won't be lewd in unknown company. You should try my best preserve - my own invention, "love jam" next time you get a chance.

nm___i3bfc wrote:
Oh skillful Calaveras, what is the best time to be happy?
Michel: Do you mean the most likely time? Well, the sun is typically involved. Maybe you need a nice seaside vacation...

Michel: Ah... I am growing weary. I will have to continue my work at dawn... Let me away... Adieu....

Calaveras: *starts to leave her trance*

Interviewer: We have time for one more question. You, there.

Calaveras: Wait... A member of the Black Moon asks to be present here. I will channel him... *closes her eyes again and slumps over*

Brit-chan wrote:
Miss Calaveras, what awaits us after death?

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! FLOe8WrMedium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! OlIMfzH
Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! KFyJMn7

Rubeus: It will take all of your collective spirit energy... It will also only come with...

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! K0aF7kb

*Transmission of the program is lost.*
*Whereabouts of the staff and people who attended the event are unknown...*

~.o.O.o.~
Fin.

Jeepers! I hope Sailor Moon saved the day in the end! She did... right?

Well, thanks for participating everyone! Don't forget to pick up your bumper in the OP!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 2:15 pm

Lmao omg this was brilliant. Great work Dia! This was really fun xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 2:18 pm

Wow, someone got too irritated when asking about our furry friends. 

This was a hoot and a half-I enjoyed reading every bit of this. Good job, Diagnosed!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 2:35 pm

had a great time Thanks Diagnosed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!   Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medium Calaveras' Spooky Spirit Channeling!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top