The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love Empty
PostSubject: [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love   [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love I_icon_minitime26th September 2018, 11:50 am

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love YJpTbqK

To accept the Falling in Love Challenge, within July through September:
Like a Star @ heaven Reply to this thread with the elements of the challenge that you are planning to try!
Like a Star @ heaven Talk to other roleplayers! See if they're interested in working together to meet some of the objectives!

To COMPLETE the Falling in Love Challenge, before the 5th of January:
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 2393257330  Roleplayer / Storyline: Try joining a New or Existing Storyline! You never know what plot may end up stealing all of your affections~ If you find yourself posting more and more because you love the story, consider the challenge completed! Please note: becoming active within the storyline means something different for everyone - check your activity levels! Did you end up posting noticeably more than before? Then you win!
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 2393257330  Roleplayer / Roleplayer: Did you have an amazing time roleplaying with a certain person in past storylines? Now's your chance! Make an advance - see if they'd like to RP with you again! The storyline doesn't even need to feature romance or relationships or anything else related to this trial - this is strictly player-to-player relationship funtimes~ If you get a storyline created and it's active before the end of the challenge period, you win~ (in so many different ways, fufufufufu). 
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 2393257330  Roleplayer / Character: Ah, love. An ode to your favorite character~ Join or create an RP where you can play your favorite character! Become more active in an existing RP wherein you already play your favorite character! ORRRR try out a new character - who knows? Maybe you'll end up loving them, too! 
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 2393257330  Character / Character: Make a love-love roleplay♥️! Find a partner and make a quick storyline about a date - try out writing about having a crush or falling in love! See how your muse reacts to new situations with an object of their affection! gASP is it one-sided? How fantastic terrible! Explore character relationships!
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 2393257330  Character / Character: Not everything is about romantic love! Try a storyline focused on platonic relationships! Send a group of friends off together on an outing! Get them to know each other more! Strengthen these inter-character relationships~
Like a Star @ heaven Edit your acceptance post to show what challenges you completed!

Complete two objectives above and earn this breathtakingly gorgeous bumper made by Sailor Neptune!
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love LYYgCap

How can the RP staff help you out?
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 3221295634 Join the RP Activity group and connect with all the RPers there to trade ideas and get excited about RPing!
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4039879955  Bump your Storyline's OOC threads to remind people to post! ♥️ A friendly "Hey! Let's RP our Storyline!" PM is nice, too! Contact ♅ Sailor Uranus if you would like opinions on what to say in a reminder PM!
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4039879955  Join the new HCRP Event! There is one planned for November with all new otaku characters in a wonderfully creative setting - all grounds for falling in love with a new storyline, with a new character, and with fellow roleplayers~
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 3120549547 With the help of a Rainbow Crystal Stamp Holder, consider arranging your own "Real Time RP" (RTRP)! See ♄ Sailor Saturn for details with scheduling use of the RTRP Discord channel!
[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 1483032476 Keep an eye out for the brand new Activity Card(s)! Try to check off as many points as you can to get the stamp and prizes!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM ♅ Sailor Uranus or any of the RP Staff about this season's theme!

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love Sprite_CustomEternalSailorMoon-1_zpseg3jxhen

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 5th October 2018, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love   [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love I_icon_minitime5th October 2018, 5:07 pm

Can't wait to take this challenge on!

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4011577294 I will be more active in the RPs that I just joined and hopefully will find one I am enthralled with.

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4011577294 I really want to make a Luna and Artemis love story RP Love Meow I just need someone willing to create the RP with me and be my Artemis.  Love Meow started with Sailor Mercury! 

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4011577294 I wanna RP as Luna more. Specifically I'd like to join at least two RPs during this time as Luna. (1. Love Meow.)

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4011577294 I would love to be Beryl in another RP

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4011577294 Surprisingly Mamoru is also a favorite character of mine to play so I would love to join another RP as him... Ooh maybe a cute love story with Usagi. So many ideas.

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love 4011577294 I'd like to join an RP that deals with the bonds of friendship between some characters.

Last edited by Princess Luna on 4th November 2018, 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love   [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love I_icon_minitime5th October 2018, 7:42 pm

I, Sailor Uranus, accept this challenge to Fall in Love!♥️

For October, I'm going to focus on a few character/character romances~ I've got going with Bubbles! Namely:

• Saphira x Leon - Star Catchers
  • Nikos x Kira - The Warrior Princess and the Miraculous Enyalian

And~ Work on Character/Character relationships with Aurae and Verdi in Star Catchers!

• Leon&Kitty - they had a moment!! A quiet little "we can do the things" moment! I want to see how they interact when they have more than five minutes together before something blows up XD
  • Leon&Cassandra - Leon respects Cassandra but hasn't really felt open to interacting with her and I want to see what happens when they doooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love   [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love I_icon_minitime12th October 2018, 10:24 pm

I accept this challenge!

By the end of december, I will have
-joined more storylines!
-roleplay another favorite character of mine that isn't Papyrus in the multiverse section!
-Andi and I are planning a certain one-on-one rp, since we always end up paring up in events! 
-continue developing pre-existing character relationships in other rps
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love   [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love I_icon_minitime4th November 2018, 12:11 pm

I accept this challenge! 

I would like to try and join a new storyline (or maybe create my own!), Find someone (or someones) that I enjoy RPing with, and work on my RP skills involving characters in a romantic setting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love   [RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Challenge] Autumn - Fall in Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top