The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starman92
Star Seed

Starman92

Star Seed

[Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman I_icon_minitime10th September 2018, 6:12 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Ares Marksman
Character Image:He has a well toned body, having a wee bit more muscle in a frame body. He has red, wavy hair with blue rich eyes. He's around 6 foot tall and almost 200 lbs. He has a thin, black colored shirt with white colored around parts it, and the shirt exposes parts of his chest. His pants are more of a black jean like, having a hand covered in a glove that had a Mars icon on it. No heart on the circule however. He has a holister for a hand gun on his right side, and a few knives on his left side.
Personality Traits: Ares, unlike the rest is incredibly cocky. He would crawl himself to getting to command the operations table anyway nessicary. He doesn't care of any casualties that are taken, proclaming that they were weak and pathetic. However, he does have charming personality when ladies would look at him, outside his work. Polite, and sweet; he hides his secret to them, about joining the Black Ops group and such.
Storyline Specific Information: Ares is the next man in line for operations, and is usually the one that bugs Yuki for her repeated failures. He would do anything; ANYTHING to get up into the chain of command. He even have a cunning plan to get much energy as possible, getting much casualties to the human world; though details of said plan is unknown. As how he got into this group, he was an disgruntled captain for the US marines. A cocky and reckless leader, he lead many assaults in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. In total, Ares got many of his objectives complete, but at the cost of many of his men. Many others looked  down at him, an example what not to be. And after a few rumors of abuse to his men, Ares was swooped into Zion's arms, needing someone in his group to help get his men back into place.
Additional Information: None
Source: None
RP Sample:
"Yuki, I hope you understand that you got some results done. Just...one thing is still popping up." Ares said, fondering around the folder.
"I don't understand." She said, blinking.
"Your failures are mounting up." A look came back to Yuki. "Zion is'nt getting pleased. He wants more positive results."
"Didn't I got him some energy?" She tilts her head. "At least I don't brag of having all of these stupid ideas!"
"And you don't, and it caused much of the yokais lives." He countered, glaring. "You're not calculating. And on top of that, you lost Iron Mouse under your nose! If I was you, I'd held a tighter noose on her!" He barked.
"I can do better! I found someone that has alot of energy! I can use him as a sponge for Zion!" She crossed her arms. "I have Sailor Lead Crow with me. We'll get her back and that new sponge. I promise." She smiled nervously, trying to look cute.
"If you fail. That position is mine." He grinned wickedly. "And I hope you do."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman I_icon_minitime11th September 2018, 4:10 pm

Hi!

Before I review this profile, will this character be used as a standalone character within the arc of the roleplay you are planning? Will they have their own goals and missions and be treated as a character in their own right, with independent posts made consistently for them wherein following their own agenda? Or, asked another way, would the role this character plays be major enough that, if available, another roleplayer could pick them up and feel fulfilled and kept active with their role within the story, or is this character more a side character, like an enemy-of-the-week or a character that will not be posting their own posts from their own point of view on a consistent basis within the RP?

From their description I get that they (Yuri and Ares and the other two incoming) would be analogous to characters like the Shitennou or Ayakaski sisters, Witches 5, Amazon Trio / Quartet, etc., but unless they will be played independently and consistently (which may end up more a fanfiction than a roleplay as they would all belong to you) they can be treated as NPC's who come and go as they please directed by the Storyline Creator (that'd be you, whenever you get this up and running). They do not all need to have an accepted profile unless they become a main character within the storyline. 

Would you like me to continue with this review as Ares as a standalone character, or would you like to hear more about how NPC's are handled here?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Starman92
Star Seed

Starman92

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman I_icon_minitime11th September 2018, 7:17 pm

I can tell you my plans via by note if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Antagonist - Ares Marksman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top