The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite Senshi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th September 2012, 2:01 pm

Anjyu wrote:
My top 5 would be...
2. Neptune
*glomps Jupi* Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 4006961010
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
BBally
Star Seed

BBally

Star Seed

Title : Moonlight Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th September 2012, 1:22 pm

You know, ever since seeing Sailor Moon, it has been one of my all time
favorite cartoon shows (yes I know a lot of fans would prefer anime but
the name is just Japanese for animation). My big brother never
understood why I was such a fan.

Sometimes I thought about it and then after downloading the first season (it would cost me a lot to
buy the DVDs to be delivered Egypt due to the economic crisis plus
shipping tax can be nasty), I began watching the series and then I
realized something, one of the main reasons of my love for this show was
because I actually could relate to Usagi. And not in the same way
people related to Peter Parker or Bruce Wayne. (Hell, I relate more to
Clark Kent than Bruce Wayne)

While I tend to arrive to my school
or job on time unlike her, I do get lazy at times especially on my days
off especially when I stay up late, I might wake up at 2 PM on my off
days. Usagi can be a crybaby and as a kid I used to cry a lot, even when
I was considered too old to do that. Usagi was clumsy at times, I do
have some tendencies of clumsiness now and then. We both have the same
appetite especially for sweets except she looks in far better shape than
me .

She can be cowardly and I'm scared heights and horror films.
While I did much better than her in my studies, I still had issues with
subjects like science and math and don't get my started on my brief
experience with IGCSE . We both also have the same blood type. One of
the big exceptions is that we were born on different months therefore
have different signs (I'm a Capricorn).

So basically she had
those negative qualities and yet aspires to do great things when she
needs to be. Apart from having powers, she was just an ordinary person,
with some slightly exaggerated qualities.
Back to top Go down
http://godaiger.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Elementa2006?feature=mhee
Takoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Takoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Wandering Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 3:50 pm

My top favourites, in a rough order are, Uranus, Moon, Neptune, Jupiter, Mercury... but Sailor Uranus is just outright my favourite, she's so awesome~
Back to top Go down
http://takoto.deviantart.com
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 7:02 pm

Sailor Mercury is my favorite inner senshi while Sailor Uranus is my favorite Outer Senshi.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 7:45 pm

-ponders favorite-....

Mamoru and Setsuna are my favorites. Must be their maturity level and calmness.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyperia
Star Seed

Princess Hyperia

Star Seed

Title : Princess of the New Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 8:38 pm

"Inner Senshi": Sailor Mars. She's disciplined, looks awesome, and is quick to take charge when necessary, without letting emergency affect her judgment.

"Outer Senshi": Sailor Uranus. She looks cool as hell, in a skirt or in a suit, and while I admire her and Neptune equally for their maturity, I find I have more in common with Uranus's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Maria
Star Seed

Lunar Maria

Star Seed

Title : Crack Pair Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 6:31 pm

Hands down, my most favorite senshi is Sailor Mars. I could go on and on about why I love her so much, but I'll keep it short. I just love her devotion and how under her cold exterior, she's a good friend. I really relate to her. I also like fire! >:)

And out of the inners, if I could choose Sailor Mars, then it would be Sailor Venus. I love her dedication to her role as a senshi. ^_^

And of the outers, I love Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn. Its such a shame that they got the short end of the stick, though. >.<

I also like Sailor Chibimoon and Tuxedo Mask, if he can be counted as a senshi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 8:29 pm

My top five favorite senshi are:

1. Sailor Pluto
2. Sailor Venus
3. Sailor Chibimoon
4. Sailor Mercury
5. Sailor Aluminum Seiren, if she counts.
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Clouds

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 10:25 pm

Sailor Saturn, forever and ever and ever.

However, recently Sailor Venus has become a close second. I've fallen in love with her as the poster-child for PTSD turned Jack O'Neil soul-sister.

Someone reminded me of the trope that bad-ass black ops soldiers (usually with monstrous PTSD) become zany, witty, underestimated twits in their 'down time' - which seems like work time for anyone else, until s**t REALLY hits the fan and the individual in question becomes an avatar of badassitude and destruction.

Sailor Venus seems like she'd fit this characterization to a T.
Back to top Go down
http://miss-tricks.tumblr.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 10:46 pm

I wish you could count Tuxedo Mask Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 2570116496 like a senshi he would be tied with Sailor Moon . I think I have mention Sailor Moon is my favorite senshi I adore her character so much <3 I'm like a version of her but with Brunette hair Smile Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 190603310

As for favorite inner senshi it's Sailor Mars and Jupiter
for favorite outer senshi it's Sailor Pluto and Saturn
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2013, 6:52 pm

Fav senshi hands down is Sailor Pluto ^^ I relate to her in a strange way and i love her elegance and beauty ^^

My other favorites are Mercury, Moon, aaaand the rest of the Outers xD I'm a HUGE Outers fan ^^
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th February 2013, 5:14 am

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:
I wish you could count Tuxedo Mask Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 2570116496 like a senshi he would be tied with Sailor Moon . Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 190603310

For me too Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1805429032

Of Inners, it's Sailor Mercury, of others Sailor ChibiChibi,
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Moonlit Mermaid
Star Seed

Moonlit Mermaid

Star Seed

Title : A mermaid who lives under moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 1:29 pm

My favorites to this day are as follows:

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 4011577294 Sailor Moon Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 4011577294 Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be her. Every day I'd go to school with my Sailor Moon accessories and wanted nothing more than to transform into her and fight off evil monsters at recess. Nowadays, I aspire to be like her; kind, brave, gentle, loving, and goofy sometimes!

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 9u0pbs

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 4039879955 Sailor Uranus & Sailor Neptune Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 3221295634 They're my #1 OTP and I will ship them until the day I die. I saw them in the manga before the anime, so I've always thought of them as a couple rather than "cousins"...
When I found out they were doing a remake of Sailor Moon as an anime, I was (and still am) super hopeful that they'll keep Michiru and Haruko lovers like it's supposed to be.

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1164171495

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 Smczzq

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1666276025 Sailor Mercury Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1666276025 And last, but far from least, Ami! I've never been smart, and I've admired her for her intelligence. She's also one of the most beautiful senshi, in my opinion.

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 2pyqf0p

But overall, and I think we can all agree on this, all of the senshi are beautiful and wonderful women! I love all of them Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1434556979

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 30ws6yf
Back to top Go down
http://emmy-bunny.tumblr.com/ http://darklady4.deviantart.com/
sophiesmystery
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th April 2013, 4:00 pm

As a lot of people said, I love all the senshi for so many different reasons.

I do have a lot of affection for Saturn. The Infinity arc wasn't my favorite period in the manga, but the sequence with the end of the world and the appearance of Saturn was beautiful in bittersweet way.

Of course we all love Usagi - as time went on in the manga she became even more beautiful than the first time we saw her and by the StarS arc she was drop dead gorgeous. As much as I like Saturn, there are many things Usagi does I see myself doing, and even wanting to apply into my own daily life.
Back to top Go down
http://whiskersnpurrs.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 1:08 pm

Winner takes all: Uranus

Favorites (not Uranus)

Inner: Mars
Outer: Neptune

Anime: Mars and Mercury
Manga: Mars and Pluto
PGSM: Mars and Venus
Musical: Moon (ANZA-Moon's-Musicals), Mars (Fumina-Moon's Musicals), Mars and Jupiter (Miyuki-Moon's Musicals), and Pluto (Marina-Moon's Musicals)
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 4:49 pm

I actually love them all, really hard to not to do so, especially since everyone is just great <3
but I'll break this down just a bit:

Outer .- Sailor Uranus and Saturn.
Inner .- Sailor Jupiter & Moon.
Starlights .- Seiya & Yaten.
Other .- Sailor Pallas.

And I really wish I could add Mamoru, he'll be my favorite one Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1984953407

Last edited by Ai No Senshi on 11th June 2013, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 5:35 pm

My list in order...

1. Mercury
2. Jupiter
3. Moon
4. Uranus
(Tuxedo Mask)
5. Neptune
6. Venus
7. Chibimoon
8. Pluto
9. Pallas
10. Ceres
11. Saturn
12. Vesta
13. Mars

Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 1286073631
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 5:45 pm

How can you choose?
I love them all!
Well in the manga anyway…
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 6:06 pm

hmm lets see

Outer: UranusFavorite Senshi? - Page 3 4265269158

Inner: MercuryFavorite Senshi? - Page 3 335194840

Starlight: Star FighterFavorite Senshi? - Page 3 3827717276

Other: well I would have to say Sailor Iron Mouse Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 4219461597
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 4:31 am

1: Saturn
2: Pluto
3: Neptune
4: Mercury
5: Mars
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 8:03 am

I still can't choose! If only Naru were Sailor Earth... >.>
Back to top Go down
EndlessDaylight
Pyramidal Crystal

EndlessDaylight

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th June 2013, 11:40 pm

When I was a kid I never could decide who my favorite was, I bounced back and forth without ever really making a solid decision in the matter, but now that im older, looking back I think my favorite was always Chibi-Usa. 

But I never really got to watch the whole series growing up, now that im reading through the manga, im liking Sailor Venus quite allot, 
but I still love chibi moon, even though ive just only met her in the manga. 
They are both strong characters, and I think that's why I like them,  I know all of the senshi are strong, but its something about their particular kind of strength that I like. Venus is a courageous leader, and chibi moon seems like shes always willing to take the world on her shoulders if its to help a friend, I think that's why I love them.

Although, im curious to see, who my favorite will be once I finish the manga and know the complete story.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th June 2013, 11:58 pm

From most to "least" favourite: (This is as of right now; it could change in the near future)

1. Sailor Mercury
2. Sailor Pluto
3. Sailor Neptune
4. Sailor Venus
5. Sailor Saturn
6. Sailor Jupiter
7. Sailor Chibi Moon
8. Tuxedo Mask
9. Sailor Uranus
10. Sailor Moon
11. Sailor Mars
Back to top Go down
AnimeJason20xx
Star Seed

AnimeJason20xx

Star Seed

Title : Animation Crusader and Fan of Sailor Moon since 1995

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th December 2013, 11:03 am

Aside from Sailor Moon, there are two Sailor Senshi that are my favorites.  They are Sailor Mercury and Sailor Pluto.

Sailor Mercury: The brains of the senshi.  She is very smart and cute.  But, what makes her so special to me is her birthday.  Once upon a time, September 10th was once just another birthday.  All that changed after September 11th 2001, when terrorists attacked New York and Washington.  Since then, Whenever we need strength and intellect to prevail over evil, we turn to Sailor Mercury for help.  She gives us all the strength and intellect we needed the most.  From that point on, whenever we think of September 10th now, we often think of Sailor Mercury's birthday as the day before 9/11, and we don't think of it as a somber time, but we think of it as a beacon of hope for all, like me.

Sailor Pluto: The senshi of time and space.  She is my favorite for a different reason.  As we all know that Pluto, once upon a time, was the ninth planet of the solar system.  That is until the International Astronomical Union or the UAU for short, demoted it because of their so-called "definition of a planet." Even though some people what to accept this change.  But for those who grew up learning about the solar system like myself still believe that Pluto is, and always will be, a planet.  Without Pluto, how can kids say "My Very Educated Mother Just Serve Us Nine Pies"?  Nobody puts Pluto in a corner.
Back to top Go down
http://cartoonhistorian.blogspot.com/ http://animejason2010.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeJason2011
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th December 2013, 1:07 pm

Rei Hino/Sailor Mars Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 3731994504 

To me, Sailor Mars is the spiritual pillar of the inner senshi. Being spiritually sensitive, it gives her psychic tendencies. I always liked her temple attack, Akuryou Fuji no Ofuda!

The fiery(lol) temperament, blunt honesty(a rare trait), and the constant butting heads with Usagi makes her an entertaining character in the anime. 

The Shinto priestess mystique is very interesting to me, being someone who enjoys meditation and reading about Buddhism. The Shinto belief teaches the idea that everything has a spirit, ranging from anything human like, animals, animistic beings, and also the natural forces of the world
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 2:31 pm

1. Sailor Moon 2.Sailor Venus 3. Sailor Neptune 4. Sailor Mars  5.Sailor Saturn
Favorite Starlight: Star Fighter
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st April 2014, 9:48 am

Why pick only one? All of the sailor senshi have... such lovely assets. They are all my favorite!
Especially in those outfits! I should get one for Bulma.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st April 2014, 3:34 pm

What are you talking about you old pervert. Everyone's favorite soldier should be ME!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st April 2014, 3:36 pm

Favorite sailor soldier. Hate to say it, but I don't think you would look that fetching in a short skirt and matching heels.

I'm going to have to watch some of my special movies to get that thought out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Minamy
Star Seed

Minamy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2014, 9:25 am

My favorites are Sailor Moon, Mars, Chibimoon, Neptune, and Saturn ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi?   Favorite Senshi? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Senshi?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top