The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Here Comes The Moody Mask

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

Here Comes The Moody Mask Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 1:42 am

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! I’m Moody Mask and I’m from Italy Here Comes The Moody Mask 868675979     
I’ve always known Sailor Moon but I became fond of it around eight years ago, when I read the manga for the first time. That is my favourite version, but I’ve watched both 90’s anime and Crystal, some musicals and almost all PGSM episodes because I always want to know more about this series ♥️

I don’t remember when and how I found the Galaxy Cauldron forums honestly. Anyway, I think it’s a good place to talk about Sailor Moon – with fans from all over the world and so many sections and threads – and I therefore decided to try and join it!

P.S yes, the title refers to that myu song XD
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 7:01 am

Hello! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 7:58 am

Hello welcome to GC

you mentioned the Myu's, Have you seen many/any of them and what did you like most about them?

(P.S. Your going to make Brit-Chan happy that mentioned the Myu's)
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 8:34 am

Thank you both ^^

The musicals I've seen are 
old myu: Sailor Moon - Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen, Sailor Moon SuperS - Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni (probably its revisioned version too) all the Dracul arc
new myu: La ReconquistaPetite Etrangere and Un Nouveau Voyage

The songs are probably what I like most XD also, there are a lot of good actors
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 10:06 am

Hello !

Welcome here Moody Mask.

Oh a sera myu fan and PGSM fan... what do you like in PGSM ?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 10:17 am

Ommmmg I saw your title and giggled. XD I love it!  Welcome to GC!!  Sooo gotta ask the basics: who's your favorite character? And I see the manga is your fav version, sooo out of the other versions which one do you like the most?

Myu is my favorite version of the series and I looooove talking about it. You should totally check out the Kaguya shows, if you want to get into the other original story of Myu (besides Dracul). The Kaguya's are probably my favorite of the musicals. Also, if you got any questions about Myu, hit me up!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 10:33 am

Yay!! Another myu fan!! The title made me laugh! I agree with Brit, you definitely need to check out the Kaguyas!!

Anyways, welcome to GC!! Since the manga is your favorite version, I highly recommend checking out the Sailor Moon Manga Club! We just finished up the last volume of the manga, but I'm sure Brit and magic have something fun planned for June. Plus, it's a good way to get involved and talking to people!

And for a question... which of the story arcs is your favorite? I like Stars since it's the only arc with my favorite character, Yaten!
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 11:31 am

emrys wrote:
Hello !

Welcome here Moody Mask.

Oh a sera myu fan and PGSM fan... what do you like in PGSM ?

Hi emrys, thank you!
Hmm in PGSM I like how the relationships among characters (senshi, shitennou, senshi and others, mamoru and shitennou…) are depicted, it’s probably one of its good points. Also, it makes me laugh a lot!

Brit-chan wrote:
Ommmmg I saw your title and giggled. XD I love it!  Welcome to GC!!  Sooo gotta ask the basics: who's your favorite character? And I see the manga is your fav version, sooo out of the other versions which one do you like the most?

Myu is my favorite version of the series and I looooove talking about it. You should totally check out the Kaguya shows, if you want to get into the other original story of Myu (besides Dracul). The Kaguya's are probably my favorite of the musicals. Also, if you got any questions about Myu, hit me up!

Hahahah thank you Brit-chan!!
My favourite character… can’t choose only one XD I say Sailor Mars, Sailor Pluto, my beloved Tuxedo Kamen and Luna! (referring to their manga version).
Other version of Sailor Moon I like most is Crystal, I guess (too obvious).
Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll watch Kaguya shows too sooner or later. And then I could give you my opinion Smile

cardea wrote:
Yay!! Another myu fan!! The title made me laugh! I agree with Brit, you definitely need to check out the Kaguyas!!

Anyways, welcome to GC!! Since the manga is your favorite version, I highly recommend checking out the Sailor Moon Manga Club! We just finished up the last volume of the manga, but I'm sure Brit and magic have something fun planned for June. Plus, it's a good way to get involved and talking to people!

And for a question... which of the story arcs is your favorite? I like Stars since it's the only arc with my favorite character, Yaten!

Oh thank you cardea, it sounds interesting, I’ll check it out~
My favourite story arcs are the Black Moon one (reasons: time travels, the characters’ future form, Sailor Pluto and her duties, the enemies!) and the Dream one (for Mamoru’s role and his strong connection with Earth)! I see, the Stars arc is beautiful indeed, but it makes me feel so saad.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 6:46 pm

Hello, welcome! I am Arkas; it's lovely to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 9:22 pm

Welcome to the forums! And we've also got another manga lover! WHOOP! How'd you come across it? What's your favorite arc?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 12:59 am

Sailor Arkas wrote:
Hello, welcome!  I am Arkas; it's lovely to meet you!

Hello Arkas, thank you, it's lovely to meet you too!

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome to the forums! And we've also got another manga lover! WHOOP! How'd you come across it? What's your favorite arc?

Thank youu, hahah yess!  Here Comes The Moody Mask 1984953407 
There was a reprint in my country and I bought it, and my favourite arcs are the Black Moon one and the Dream one.
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 2:28 am

G'day and welcome to GC. :3 I'm curious to know, how big is the fandom in Italy? I haven't met very many European Sailor Moon fans myself.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 3:00 am

Good morning chrissifnotis and thank you! The fandom here is pretty big, Sailor Moon was one of the most popular 90’s anime and a lot of people still love it and rewatch it today. There are also many who now follow Crystal and news about the series in general. (Not sure if it’s okay as answer XD)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 6:10 am

Omg yeah it's really big over there! You guys are so lucky! Ya'll were one of the first countries to get new licensing rights for the anime rerelease, the first of new merch (like that Moon Stick and heck, even a DS game iirc), and actually ended up getting all 5 seasons of the anime back in the 90s (i know many other countries did too but we still were unfortunate over here in the US ;-Wink. If you're a Sailor Moon or even a magical girl fan, from what I've gathered, Italy is apparently the place to be (besides Japan haha).

>.> Seriously, I wish I had gotten a hold of that Italian Moon Stick.
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 7:23 am

Yes that’s true Smile Also the new official SM artwork for DVDs and various merchandise was/is curated by our amazing illustrator Marco Albiero! We’re very proud of this XD
About the anime, yep we got all the 5 seasons luckily. I knew it but now I don't remember which one did not aired in the U.S., maybe the fifth?

Brit-chan wrote:
If you're a Sailor Moon or even a magical girl fan, from what I've gathered, Italy is apparently the place to be (besides Japan haha).

Is that what you heard? Good hahah, well yes we like magical girls, we have our successful shows too Wink
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 8:29 am

Yeah, we unfortunately never got the 5th season back when it was Dic/Cloverway who held the rights to the series. Now that Viz Media has it, we will be getting an official release of Stars along with an english dub. In fact, Hulu already has Stars with subtitles to watch so there are now official avenues to watch it!

And yeah, wasn't the series W.I.T.C.H. Italian in origins? I watched that a few years back and really enjoyed it!

Edit: OH AND HOW CAN I FORGET MARCO ALBIERO! I loooove his works and was so happy to see it get on merchandise, even over here in the US!
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 9:14 am

That's a really good news!!  Here Comes The Moody Mask 868675979

Exactly, W.I.T.C.H. is an Italian comic, while its cartoon adaption was French. Happy to know you like it^^
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime3rd June 2018, 12:11 pm

Yaaay welcome!!! I hope you'll find yourself at home here~.

Moody Mask wrote:
I always want to know more about this series ♥️

EXCELLENT.  Here Comes The Moody Mask 3150097195

I joined this forum thinking I was pretty up on most topics regarding Sailor Moon but man... I think I've learned more in the last year and a bit that I've been here than even during my previous height of activity in the fandom, when I had a lot more free time XD.

LOL as soon as I saw that you're in Italy I also thought of the DS game XD. I tried to play an English patch on a ROM but it didn't quite work at the time. Gotta go back to that sometime ^^;;. Have you played any of the games - emulated or otherwise?

I didn't realize Marco's art was now being used for official releases! He's just amazing... Somehow he captures the best essence of the original 90's artists all in one form. Apparently he can mimic Naoko's manga style pretty well too!

I can't wait to see you over in the Sailor Moon Discussions Section! Although we just finished reading the end of the main series, you could always join the Sailor Moon Manga Club~. I think Brit and magic713 still have something in store for us soon!

And you already submitted a crossword to me! Fufufufu <3.

One other thing I always like to point out is this batch of tutorials. It has helped me out countless times in posting around here - especially when I was just new!

Ttys~~! Here Comes The Moody Mask 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 1:44 am

Thanks for your welcome Diagnosed Here Comes The Moody Mask 868675979  it seems I’m in the right place! ♥️

Mmh I tried to play Sailor Moon: Another Story years ago, but I stopped almost immediately. Don’t know, maybe one day I’ll try it again (and the DS game too).

Yes, it’s incredible how he can mimic those styles, especially Naoko’s!! Here’s another example, one of my favourites:
Here Comes The Moody Mask E2a5efbc16f34a95eb2225086d585bf5--kiss-photo-sailor-moon

^^

About the discussions section and the club, you’ll see me there soon! Thank you again~
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 2:30 am

Moody Mask wrote:
Good morning chrissifnotis and thank you! The fandom here is pretty big, Sailor Moon was one of the most popular 90’s anime and a lot of people still love it and rewatch it today. There are also many who now follow Crystal and news about the series in general. (Not sure if it’s okay as answer XD)

You're so lucky! Here Comes The Moody Mask 3150097195 I seem to be a rare breed of fan; the Aussie Moonie. Sailor Moon was one of the big anime shows back in the day and it is my favorite show for years but it just wasn't the right time for the fandom to really grow, as soon and the DiC license was over we didn't see the rest of R or any more episodes. We really loved Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z but not so much magical girl shows. Anyway, welcome, this place is a really great community. You'll make a lot of good friends here. :3
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 7:02 am

Ooh no, I’m sorry to hear that! It’s a good thing there are places like GC today, that can reunite all moonies! Here Comes The Moody Mask 4011577294 Here Comes The Moody Mask 2393257330 
Thank youu again, I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes The Moody Mask   Here Comes The Moody Mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes The Moody Mask

View previous topic View next topic Back to top