The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

tinyurl suddenly giving me issues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

tinyurl suddenly giving me issues? Empty
PostSubject: tinyurl suddenly giving me issues?   tinyurl suddenly giving me issues? I_icon_minitime29th April 2018, 1:55 pm

Okay, so we all know me-gotta fit lots of goodies in my sig. I've been using tinyurl to make any image hosting url into one with less characters so everything will fit-and everything was fine until yesterday. I went to add another stamp to my url when this happened. This is how it appears when I go to edit anything:

tinyurl suddenly giving me issues? Aaaaaa10

And when I go to open the image into a new tab or window, I get this. The image will only appear when I click on wherever the page tells me it took the image from-aka the original super-long image hosting url. 

tinyurl suddenly giving me issues? Gggg10

Is this a brand new thing that's happening? Is anyone else who is using tinyurl running into these issues? Is there a way to fix it, and if not, are there any alternate sites? I wonder what happened-since everything was literally fine until yesterday. Also the only two stamps that appear in my sig are the ones I didn't use tinyurl for-go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

tinyurl suddenly giving me issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tinyurl suddenly giving me issues?   tinyurl suddenly giving me issues? I_icon_minitime29th April 2018, 2:47 pm

Aaaand I found the solution lol. It's the preview option. You have to have previews disabled instead of enabled. Here's hoping this teeny thread helps other people who run into the same issue!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/

tinyurl suddenly giving me issues?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top