The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Innocent Demand & NEW Innocent Demand~ Song Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

~Innocent Demand & NEW Innocent Demand~ Song Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: ~Innocent Demand & NEW Innocent Demand~ Song Dedication Thread   ~Innocent Demand & NEW Innocent Demand~ Song Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 11:53 pm

Innocent Demand was Prince Demand (Diamond/Dimant/Dimande/Demando)'s image song from the Sailor Moon musicals. In the musicals it appears in "Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady", "Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady [Kaiteiban] - Wakusei Nemesis no Nazo" and "Tenth Anniversary- Ai no Sanctuary" all by Hikari Ono as Prince Demand. It made appearances in fan kashas including a performance by many of the recurring cast. Easily one of Hikari's best songs, and perhaps one of the best and most popular of all myu songs! Its a particular favourite of mine~ i believe in... destroyer... i believe in... believe... destroyer". There are no lyrical differences between Innocent Demand and NEW Innocent Demand though there is a change in the melody. Its much easier to hear the difference on the album versions! The original can be found on Memorial Album 10, and the NEW version can be found on Eternal Edition Volume 2!

Enjoy~

PICK OUT A DEDICATION SONG THREAD FOR YOURSELF:

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t1323-new-song-dedication-threads

Back to top Go down

~Innocent Demand & NEW Innocent Demand~ Song Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top