The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Halloween otaku senshi contest
entry 1
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_lcap20%Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
entry 2
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_lcap40%Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
entry 3
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_lcap10%Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
entry 4
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_lcap30%Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime27th October 2017, 7:53 pm

Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! Hallow13
fanart by missdream, some edits made by me

It's time for another otaku senshi contest, everyone! It's also my first time to host one, so I'm super excited eeeee

Fire is crackling, and disembodied laughter is echoing. The crunching of leaves falls in tune with the wind howling-or perhaps, something else is doing the howling. Are the shadows moving when your back is turned, or is it just your imagination? Such is the mood of Halloween, and is the mood for this contest!

For this contest, you are to create a senshi that embodies or represents some kind of monster or Halloween creature! Anything spooky, creepy or crawly that you can imagine!

And the entries are here! Try not to get too spooked, guys

Entry 1
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! Sailor10

Senshi Name: Sailor Spooky

Powers: She shoots spider webs that sparkle and becomes pure energy. (Bewitching Beam!)

Description: Sailor Spooky lurks on the forums, and appearing during the new moon and Halloween. Her magic brings happiness to all on the forums every Halloween, just like the Great Pumpkin!

Entry 2
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! Sailor10
Name: Lady of Darkness AKA Vampire
Influence/Powers: Human Blood and Darkness
Brief Description: Legend has it that she was a beautiful kind Queen who was devoted to her people and to the love of her life, her King. War eventually came to her kingdom and her King was called into battle. Every night while her King was away she would play her harp. At first her castle was filled with sweet beautiful melodies but with time her notes became sad and depressing. Days became weeks, summer became winter, and finally she got word that her beloved had died in battle. She was filled with rage and damned the gods for taking her beloved. So, at the stroke of midnight she gave her soul to darkness.  With her new powers, she went after those who had waged war against her kingdom and destroyed the all those who were involved.  When she took the life of the enemy king she felt nothing. No satisfaction, only thirst. She believed if she took the lives of others she would feel whole again but no.   Now she roams the world playing her harp of sadness, attracting innocent souls, feeding, and a new goal in sight….The destruction of certain happy Moon Princess and her Prince. 
Weapon: Harp of Sadness and her fangs.
Dislikes: The Moon Princess and her Prince, happy couples, love, garlic, crosses, and the daylight.

Entry 3
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! TpV0z4W
Sailor Frankenstar

Created by a mad scientist on the planet Kinmoku. He found a strand of hair the night after a royal appearance by Princess Kinmoku that he thought must belong to her. Thinking he might clone the Princess and take over the planet, he instead ended up cloning Sailor Star Maker - one of her bodyguards! Disgusted at himself and not knowing what to do, he ran away, leaving the city to deal with the green-skinned copy.

Powers: Has no real powers. Can only wander aimlessly, moaning “search for your loooooove” and disturb passersby with the size of her forehead.

Entry 4
Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! IZmmw63

Evil Senshi Spookterra
Backstory: This girl was once a kind, gentle Senshi but was tricked by the evil Pumpkin Twins and turned Evil. Formerly named Sailor Terra she now goes by Spookterra. She now goes out every Hallow's eve and Halloween night on a quest to turn all that once yummy candy into Candy that will when eaten turn the kids against their parents and cause them to be in a trance and come to Spookterra and the Pumpkin Twins. With all the kids under their control, The Evil group can run wild on Not only Halloween but they now wish to conquer all the holidays now...their next one they will go after....CHRISTMAS!!!

Powers:
Spookterra Hypno beam:
Spookterra uses her evil wand and shoots out a beam at someone witch will hypnotize them to do anything Spookterra wishes or demands.
Pumpkin Minion Summon:
Since she is a disciple of the Pumpkin Twins, Spookterra was given the power to summon groups of their Pumpkin Minions to fight with her if she ever gets overwhelmed by those Goody-two shoe Sailor Senshi and Sailor Moon...
Hover ability:
Spookterra can hover in the air for a short time but only a few feet off the ground. (Mostly used for scare purposes) 
Candy Change beam:
The other beam that her wand can shoot will change the normal yummy candy into the evil hypno candy that will lure the kids to her and the Pumpkin Twins. The candy does not change color, looks or taste.

Voting will be up until the 10th of november, with the winner being announced on the 11th. 

Good luck everyone! Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! 378648805 

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 5th November 2017, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime2nd November 2017, 10:53 am

Bump! The entry date has been extended to november 5th. I have no entries yet, so send them in soon!  Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! 1018529576
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2017, 6:54 pm

Bump! I only got one entry so far! Jack o' Lantern
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime5th November 2017, 1:46 am

Last day for entries, guys! I've only gotten two so far!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime5th November 2017, 10:10 pm

Voting is up!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 5:29 am

Voted! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 12:36 pm

Voted...they are all so spooky love them all
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 7:53 pm

Voted! Fun entries :3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime7th November 2017, 4:48 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!   Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween otaku senshi contest-voting!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top