The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ Empty
PostSubject: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime5th August 2017, 2:57 am

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ Y141Vdz

It is pretty known to us, that the Sailor Moon Universe is, in the matter of fact, HUGE. There is so much information, trivia and background-knowledge which can easily be forgotten or missed.

But for these nominees, NOTHING ought to be missed or forgotten; It simply cannot (how??). These two people own a great capacity of knowledge regarding our so very beloved anime, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. You ask them a specific question about the original anime, Sera Myu, PGSM or even Sailor Moon Crystal; THEY KNOW THE ANSWER (I wouldn't probably //D). You don't believe me? Persuade yourself!! Razz

Without further ado, here are our nominees for 'Most Knowledgeable'

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ LkAczH6WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 813-40
Brit-chanMagic713

Please claim your corresponding nominee stamp beforehand!!

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ T08wWlK

THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AWARD IS..............

WHO IS IT????:

And last but not least

Brit-chan has won the 'Most Knowledgeable'-Award five times in a row!! Such an accomplishement is supposed to get rewarded, right???

Dearest Brit, besides the award which has already been handed out to you, please also claim this special award as a reward for your special achievement!!!

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ U2SEgFh

Having been nominated AND VOTED the 'Most Knowledgeable'-Member five times in a row, will therefore make you unavailable to get nominated for this category for the upcoming year.

That's no punishment at all (XD), but having won the same award from 2013 to present (2017), is an amazing accomplishment already and therefore makes you kind of... indomitable?? XD

You can merely be proud of you, Brit - we already are!! <3
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 5:40 am

Congratulations to our nominees and our winner! WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 1984953407 Thank you for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 5:51 am

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 3884866259 WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 1955989781 WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 1984953407 (one emoticon wasn't enough)

Congrats Brit-Chan. You really deserve this award. Flattered to be nominated, and cannot deny that Brit is just a well-spring of information (I'm more of a seasonal pond of information). Great job!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 5:54 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 11:12 am

Way to go, brit! As expected with all those fantastic discussion starters in the manga club! You and magic are both walking sailor moon encyclopedias! Congratulations!  WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 378648805
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 12:32 pm

Nobody knows more than Brit, seriously. Any time I have a specific Sailor Moon question I turn to her and she always knows XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 2:46 pm

Omg you guys!! xD xD If there's one thing I do pride myself on, is my knowledge of Sailor Moon (because thats 100% useful in real life situations right????)...I'll do my hardest to live up to my title for years to come. xD

Also, congrats on the nomination Magic! (i'll teach you all i know so you'll be shoe in for next year XD XD)

Thank you everyone! WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 1394610236
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 4:21 pm

Congratulations, Brit! You really do know so much! WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ 868675979
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime10th August 2017, 10:26 am

Congrats Brit!! Very well-deserved! And congratulations also to the runner up! lol a seasonal pond XD Thank you both so much for helping to spread the core knowledge so crucial to this fandom!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽   WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW, they really know everything!!!? ✽ Most Knowledgeable Member Award! ✽

View previous topic View next topic Back to top