The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports Empty
PostSubject: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime8th May 2017, 8:40 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports

Character Image: 

Personality Traits: Stephen is a LOVING man as well as BRAVE and SILLY. He can be SMART at times but because of his disability he can be MEAN and SCARY.

Storyline Specific Information: Optional! To be filled in during storylines, not before! This section is for you to detail information about your character that is specific to a certain storyline(s). Fill out this section with each separate storyline, so you don't have to send multiple character profile applications for the same character.

Additional Information: Stephen is at heart a kind soul and a great person to be around and talk to. At times though because of a disability or two that he was born with, he can turn scary and mean as well. Stephen was born with Low-tone Cerebral Palsy and Depression with can cause his mood swings at times. (Don’t worry he IS NOT like the Hulk) 

The story of Stephen and how he became a hero called Mr. Sports is an interesting tale. Like I mentioned before he was born with a few Disabilities but as he grew he was constantly learning how to control them and how to strengthen himself inside and out. When he was about 13 he tried out for softball and was an outfielder for his little league team and seemed to be getting faster each season. One year he stole 44 bases and 7 of them was a steal of home plate. After he was too old for Little League he left and wasn’t playing sports too much until a football coach for his school saw some Youtube videos of him and asked him to try out as a Wide Receiver. Stephen agreed cheerfully and played 3 seasons before a horrible injury to his leg cause him to miss the last year and playoffs for his team. At 17 now and still rehabbing his injured leg he found himself at the rehab center almost every day. One of the days they asked him to try jogging on their track, (It’s a oval by the way like at a Rec center) it was just him jogging alone and it was going well until Stephen felt something..some kind of good energy in not only his legs but started flowing through him and he started jogging but then soon he was running like before then all of a sudden he was zooming around the track and did 2 miles of running in about 2 and half minutes. His Training/Rehab staff were amazed and shocked at what they just witnessed. Stephen was let out of Rehab and was and felt stronger now. from years 18 to his now current age of 24, Stephen has played in about 15 sports including bowling, soccer, tennis, golf and track and field. Currently he has decided to put a pause on his sport career and had been at the ESPY awards which is an event honoring the best in sports when an unidentified person came on stage during an award presentation and held a gun to Tom Brady threatening to shoot him when Stephen sprang up suit and all running and jumped on stage taking out the person with a tackle and letting Mr. Brady get a way as the police came an arrested the person. Stephen got up to the sound of a standing applause and smiled back at the other athletes. A couple weeks passed and one night when he wasn’t being hounded by reporters and paparazzi he decided that he was going to try his hand at crime fighting.   

Source: New! This field is optional, only to be filled in if you directly copied information from an outside source. Post the link to your source here.

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

Stephen was asleep in his bed, the time was about 9 in the morning and he was supposed to be at a team meeting across town at 10 AM. He groggily got up and noticed the time and got up running to get dressed and grab his team gear. He slid down the railing and landed safely on the ground. He ran in and  made a pepper jack and roast beef sandwich and took  few bites as he grabbed his keys and went to his car after locking the house door. He jumped into his car and sadly drove to the meeting getting there at 9:45 AM.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime10th June 2017, 10:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 12:41 am

Is this character connected to the Sailor Moon universe?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 8:58 am

no he is not. he is me
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 9:16 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't think I can accept your profile. There's nothing wrong with your character, but the RP section itself doesn't really have rules to cover a character so heavily based on an RPer. I, as an RP Admin, feel that until we have rules in place to to regulate self-insert characters interacting with other people's characters in RPs, your character will be too difficult to use without running into possible conflicts later on.

The rest of the RP Admins and I are going to be working on some new guidelines and rules covering this situation very soon though, so thank you for bringing this grey area to our attention! 

-Sailor Pluto  (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports 1483032476
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime12th June 2017, 9:17 pm

Hey Pluto..not a problem..it was just a fun idea that I had..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports   (Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Hero)/Relaxed) Stephen Dareau/ Mr. Sports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top