The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[March] RTRP Roundup!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[March] RTRP Roundup! Empty
PostSubject: [March] RTRP Roundup!   [March] RTRP Roundup! I_icon_minitime5th March 2017, 11:12 am

Real-Time RP Roundup!
Yeeeeeeeehawww [March] RTRP Roundup! 1695130124
This year for Spring Cleaning, we're opening up the RTRP channel for all current storylines! Want an extra burst of activity for your storyline? Perhaps you are soooo close to the end and race to that coveted spot in the Hall of Fame? Maybe things are beginning to slow down and you want to rekindle that initial excitement for the plot with something new? Or maybe you and your partners really just enjoy Real-Time RPs xD

Well now is your chance to do it all!! <3

What is a Real Time RP?

It's an RP taking place in a more instant platform - in this instance, on Discord! This way, we can play through a whole RP in the course of a night! It's similar to a Casual Event in that there are no profiles needed and no word limit! But it presents a completely different style than the regular forum-based RPs, as replies will be much more quick and presents an RP in a more energetic way! All the energy makes for a very fun experience! <3

Who can sign up?

Anyone currently involved in an ongoing storyline! We want this to help with the annual Spring Cleaning, so any newly created RPs this month will not be eligible. But all other RPs are good to go! Relaxed or Advanced or even Graveyarded Rps (just remember to go through the revival process first!) For this, we'll have the creator(s) of the storylines be the "hosts" of the RTRP.

What do I do?

First, converse with your RP partners in your designated OOC and come up with a time and date in which everyone can join in (Doodle is a great resource for this!). Then have the creator of that storyline sign up for that specific time slot in this thread! Make sure to have a set time length for the RTRP (might I suggest 2 hours?) and it might even help to have a few goals in mind. But it can be fun to just throw caution to the wind and see what comes out of it xD!

After the RTRP is over and you've reached the end of your time slot, it is up to the creator of the storyline to copy the RTRP and then edit it so that it is easily readable, and then post it in your storyline's RP thread so that you can have a record of how the RP progressed! Make sure to put this under a spoiler however!

What if someone isn't able to show up after all?

It's sad but sometimes this can happen even after initial planning. But the show must go on! Find a way to occupy that person's character or perhaps even NPC them for the duration of the RTRP, and continue as you all planned!

Can I sign up a single storyline more than once?

Yes! At the moment, the slots are all free-for-all with no limitations.

But wait, I have more questions!

Just ask them here and we'll do our best to answer them!

The Calendar

Hotline Tokyo
March 31st 4pm-8pm CST

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 13th April 2017, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [March] RTRP Roundup!   [March] RTRP Roundup! I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 7:54 am

I would like to register Hotline Tokyo for a slot this Friday afternoon (Mar 31) approximately between 4-8 PM Central time!

The actual RTRP shouldn't take more than 2 hours, but having the extra schedule space helps.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [March] RTRP Roundup!   [March] RTRP Roundup! I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 12:43 pm

That sounds good, as long as you've got it all situated between your RPers and all Very Happy I'll mark you down for that slot, and I look forward to seeing what you guys get up to! [March] RTRP Roundup! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [March] RTRP Roundup!   [March] RTRP Roundup! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[March] RTRP Roundup!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top