The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Role playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

Role playing? Empty
PostSubject: Role playing?   Role playing? I_icon_minitime16th February 2017, 7:08 pm

Hey, everyone! Is anybody interested role playing with me? I do semi-lit rps. My story is called "The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands." Here's the summary:

Plot summary: Takashi "Simba" Yamato was reincarnated to 21 century Tokyo as a sixteen-year-old boy after the death of his father, the great and powerful King Mufasa. In the 21st century, Takashi became a famous Japanese idol, without memories from his past. What happens when his past comes to haunt him? Will Takashi ever gain his memories and defeat his evil uncle, Scar and restore peace and balance to the world?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Role playing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role playing?   Role playing? I_icon_minitime18th February 2017, 9:38 pm

This looks fun! 

XD However, Roleplaying isn't done in the writer's section! Check out the Silver Millennium - Roleplaying Section for more! We'd consider this an OOC thread for looking for members; with your consent, I'll have it moved to our OOC boards!

Here, check out the following posts to get a handle on things!

• Rules and Information - The first post has all important links for the different sections, and it has links within that thread with information on how to get roleplaying projects rolling here at the Galaxy Cauldron Forums! It's a lot to read to start - don't worry so much about the specifics when you first check things out, just get a feel for things, then check out specifics when you're getting ready to set something up or join in somewhere!
  • RP Welcome Thread - post here if you have questions or want to introduce yourself to other roleplayers! You can also request help here and have a Roleplaying Moderator help guide you along and through the section - it's a big place, but we're here so you don't get lost!

I'm glad to see you're interested in RP! ♥️ See you around the RP section soon!

Role playing? 4039879955 Sailor Uranus
     Roleplay Director
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Role playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top