The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

[Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2017, 8:18 pm

[Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 M0YUDuE

Frieza came to a halt at the room's exit.

"There is still another source of energy. Would you be kind enough to show me the way?" He completely ignored Bastet's sass, knowing that he would not only blow up her Planet, but kill her afterwards. His anger has completely vanished after he gained control over the situation again. He just wanted to be done with this whale, so he could torture the girl for his amusement.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2017, 9:05 pm

[Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 KeESSpr

"Of course, Lord Frieza." She tossed all thoughts of just how she was going to deal with Frieza after the whale. For sure, she was a goner if not the rest of the planet, but he didn't need to know she was scared of him. It might not hurt to cut back on her tongue, which at this point in her awful trip was uncontrollable as Ari was about over 9000% done with this adventure.

She took in a slow breath and closed her eyes concentrating momentarily. She could feel the second strong cluster of energy, still to their left, but now it was hard to pin point its exact location. She opened her eyes, bringing a hand to her chin in thought, speaking slowly as she tried to understand better what and where she was sensing the energy.

"It's in the same direction I mentioned before. That way but.." she pointed to her left and a little above her, "...I'm having a harder time pinpointing it this time. It's not as strong before and I think it moved? The whale could be hiding the energy source to protect it. I-I'm not sure."

She ears drooped a little, her earlier confidence draining. Annnnd so much for still being useful.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2017, 2:38 am

Frieza once again grabbed Sailor Bastet, before flying of into the direction she pointed her to. So the source of the negative energy was on the move?

"Well my dear, it seems like you are not the only one scared of my might. If it's another parasite, it probably realized what it's up against, after I obliterated the other one."

The Alien Tyrant was more than pleased. Finally everything started to work out as planned again.

"What do you think?", he continued his conversation with Bastet while they were flying. "Would it be more fun if I just blow this Planet to bits, or should I conquer it by hand? After all, the nature of this Planet would make for a nice Summer Residence. I would just need to get rid of these pesky insects inhabiting it. Or could I use them as slaves? Does this Planet have any things I could harvest?"

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2017, 5:23 pm

Again she was scooped up by Frieza, unable to really be in charge of anything.

"I don't thin-" she began to respond to Frieza as if she was ready to just give up and let Frieza do what he wished. It was better not to give in. There had to be some way to buy time or get him to leave. She had a feeling diplomatics wouldn't work but she was curious on his obsession on feeling the need to take the planet. Maybe she could probe some information out of him, figure out his motives.

"Why do you do that? All that destroying and conquering planets and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2017, 11:56 am

Frieza had to laugh, as Sailor Bastet asked him about his motives. Normally people only beg him not to kill them, so this was something new.

"I do what I do, because I enjoy every second of it. There is nothing more satisfying, than seeing people like you tremble in front of my absolute power. And why are you trying to protect this pathetic planet and the worms who inhabit it, even though every single one of them would stab your back for their own benefit?"

The two of them came closer to the negative energy spike.

"Anyway, are we still heading in the right direction, or did it move again?"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2017, 8:58 pm

Satisfying? Stab you in the back? Ari wasn't really quite sure how to respond. The last thing he said...it's like he never learned anything of friendship or...love. Could it be his whole life all he ever knew was killing and destruction?

"Wouldn't you want to protect your home?" but her question either came out too quiet or Frieza chose to ignore her as he changed the subject back to more important matters. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the dark energy source.

"It's still in the same place--no! It moved!" She pointed to her right just as she felt the source dart quickly in that direction, "It's over there and moving fast!"
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th March 2017, 4:45 pm

Frieza flew in the direction Sailor Bastet pointed at, and it didn't take long until he was able to see the source. It was some sort of parsite queen, just like the other one, but unlike the one he faced before it had no orbs to power up from.

The alien landed directly in front of it. He could feel the creature's fear. He slowly walked towards it, his hands crossed behind his back. Instead of just getting rid of it like the tyrant did we the other one, he decided to toy with it for a bit.

The creature tried to attack Frieza, but it was no match for his final form. He was able to dodge every single attack, before striking back with his tail. His hands were still crossed behind his back.

"What a miserable creature you are." He was smiling as the creature stopped fighting back. It knew that struggling was no use, and so it accepted its fate.

"You think I would just kill you? After all the trouble I had? No, at first I'm going to have a little bit of fun with you."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th March 2017, 7:46 pm

As Ari watched the fight, it was clear Frieza would easily defeat the dark creature, but instead of ending it he... Was he really going to just toy with the creature? Why doesn't he just end it1? This was just absolutely infuriating and Ari found herself angrier than she had ever been in her short life. She had snapped.

"Bastet Thorn Wall Attack!"

A new power surged through her and she raised her hands above her head, throwing them down towards the ground, where thousands of vines appeared as a giant wall that barrelled towards Frieza and the creature, both in direct line of her attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st March 2017, 6:11 am

The galactic emperor didn't notice Ari's sudden increase in strength as she sent a wall of vines towards him and the creature. The attack hit him and the creature, killing it instantly and catapulting Frieza back a couple feet.

He lay there on the ground for a couple of seconds, not knowing what hit him. Had his servant really mustered the strength to bring him to the ground? If he wasn't as annoyed by this heroism the tyrant would be impressed.

As he stood back up, something changed: The atmosphere inside the whale got a lot better. It seemed like the whale was freed by the evil that possessed him.

But Frieza didn't care, all he wanted to do was make Ari suffer for all this disrespect. He was clapping while he slowly made his way back to her.

"Such a heroic gesture! Even though the creature would destroy your puny world without a second thought, you still can't watch it suffer.

Frieza slowly raised his right hand, pointing at Bastet.

"You know what I hate even more than heroism? IF SOMEONE TRIES TO RUIN MY FUN!" The emperor shouted before firing his death beam directly at Sailor Bastet.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 6:16 pm

Ari, herself, was rather surprised at the power of her attack. She stared for a moment at her hands, not really believing that came from her. Unfortunately, she had little time to revel in her small victory as Frieza was back on his feet, clearly very angry. Which in turn, stirred her anger again. She felt the power from before stir within her. Fun? This was fun!?

Frieza's death beam singed her skirt as she darted out of the way. A soft sorrowful voice whispered in her ears, but she was too distracted by Frieza to take notice.

"Your fun? What about MY fun!?" She shouted back at Frieza, leaping in the air with cat like speed. She flew towards him, aiming a punch straight for his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2017, 5:27 pm

"Your fun? What about MY fun?"

Suddenly Ari leaped towards Frieza with an incredible speed, aiming a punch straight at his face. While he was surprised at her sudden increase in power, he was able to catch her fist with one hand. But this act of defense wasn't enough. The alien's hand got easily pushed back by the punch, hitting his cheek with his back hand.

Blood was dripping from his lips. How dare she? Nobody was supposed to hold up to him in this form.

"How dare you?" was the only thing he responded before wrapping his tail around her neck, trying to strangle her.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2017, 6:44 pm

Ari grasped and clawed at the tail squeezing tightly around her neck, but it had too strong of a grip. Her vision blurred and her hands dropped, limp at her sides as Frieza crushed her neck. Again, she heard the voice, was it the whale?

"Guardian, what is your-

Everything was going black, if she didn't act, Frieza would certainly kill her then destroy Bastet. She wasn't about to let that happen. Her body grew and she transformed into a giant sabre, the transformation forcing the tail back as the weight of her body fell onto Frieza pinning him down. She bared her teeth in his face.

"Excuse me, Ms Guardian!

The voice rang loudly this time. There was no denying it was the whale. She dropped her fierce show to Frieza, being sure to keep him pinned in place, as she responded with a low grumbling voice, acknowledging the whale.

"Thank you for saving me, young guardian. As a gift for your courageous acts, I shall grant you one wish!"
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 10:58 am

The tyrant really was impressed by all the power Sailor Bastet was able to muster. Her sabre form was really able to pin him down, making him unable to move even an inch. He was just about to power up to 100% of his power, to make quick work of that pesky servant girl, as a voice started to speak to the so called 'Guardian of Bastet'.

"Thank you for saving me, young guardian. As a gift for your courageous acts, I shall grant you one wish!"

A wish? Frieza didn't know what powers this whale exactly had, but he couldn't allow to have Bastet making a wish. After their fight he knew that she would probably kill him - or even worse: forcing him to use his powers to do good.

With all the air left in his lungs the emperor shouted: "I was the one who freed you from these pests, so grant me my wish and make me immortal."

Immortality was the only wish Frieza could really thing about, especially after Bastet keeping up to his Final Form. With his wish granted, nobody would ever be able to stop his evil reign, no matter how strong they were.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2017, 7:00 am

The whale made a sound that may have been a sigh as Frieza burst in his wish before the guardian Bastet was able to reply. If Ari had been in her normal form, her normally dark toned skin would have paled as white as the moon. Her sharp golden eyes stared at Frieza in shock, though the expression was harder to read in her current form. How had he been able to hear the whale? Ari thought she was the only one that could understand animals unless somehow...What exactly was this being?

"As yes, how impudent of me to forget the Guardian's powerful ally." The whale paused for a moment, "Your wish has been granted. I think you will be very pleased."

A moment later, a small doll sized figure popped into Frieza's hand. It was an exact replica of himself, probably made of some indestructible material.

"Every child across the galaxy now has one of these immortal statues of yourself. You will live on immortal in the memories of children."

Ari could have sworn that the whale was hiding a smile, if she hadn't been trapped inside it's body to see its face. She herself wanted to burst out laughing at the outcome of Frieza's wish.

"Now, child, what is it that you want?" This time the whale spoke to Ari privately in her mind. Ari removed herself from being on top of Frieza, returning back to her normal state.

"I just wish a guy that strong would be my friend..." She hadn't really wanted to kill Frieza to begin with. Just...do something about it. Maybe if he was just a bit nicer, they could get along. He was so powerful after all, he certainly could do amazing things if he put his mind to it.

"Oh! And to get out of here too!"

The whale chuckled, "You don't need to wish for that. Your wish has been granted. Thank you young Guardian! I hope you can teach your friend to respect a God when he meets one."

Before the pair knew what was going on, they were transported out of the whale and back onto the cruise ship they had been on before.  Everything had been returned to normal as far as Ari could tell. She eyed Frieza nervously. Had the whale actually done as she had wished?
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2017, 7:29 am

After being transported outside, Frieza got to take a closer look at the figure in his hand. It was a fine craftsmanship, showing him in his first form. Even the Scouter he usually wears was present. THIS was his way of becoming immortal? In a burst of rage the Tyrant tried to break the action-figure-like version of him into two, but it was no use. Frieza just wasn't able to break this thing, even in his Final Form.

He just wanted to destroy the whale for such mockery, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Anyway..." He shifted his attention to Ari. "It is about time to leave. Captain Ginyu should pick us up at a position north from here shortly."

Without waiting for an agreement, he picked up Ari and flew off towards the meeting point. He couldn't help but feel like he was in a weird situation, but he just couldn't lay his finger on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2017, 9:06 am

Ari squealed slightly in surprise at being suddenly grabbed and taken to god knows where but...he didn't try to kill her. It was like he completely forgot about their fight earlier. She relaxed, smiling in thanks to the whale god. Oddly enough, asides from Bas, whom she regarded more as a teacher, the strange alien was probably her first friend.

Who knew what adventures she'd go on with Lord Frieza? Would she go into space? She didn't know but the prospects excited her. Though she just remembered...

"I have to tell Bas and my parents!"

THE END

Or is it...? Heh heh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]   [Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Whale You Be Mine [Crackships]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top