The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands Empty
PostSubject: The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands   The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands I_icon_minitime31st January 2017, 6:55 pm

This is a picture of my OC, Misako Briefs, the daughter of Trunks and Hanako Briefs, who will later appear in my newest Sailor Moon/Lion King/Dragon Ball Z crossover: The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands. I don't have any plot yet, but I'm still thinking of it.

Vitani- The daughter of Tama and Tojo. She's snarky, competitive, popular, sarcastic, cold, stubborn, friendly, and brave. She has a crush on Simba and Nitza's (another OC) son, Kopa.

Misako- The daughter of Trunks and Hanako. She's beautiful, kind, quiet, friendly, sweet, and gentle. Some say that she's not soldier material, but Misako can prove them wrong. She isn't afraid to stand up for her family and friends. She has a crush on Simba and Nitza's son, Tanabi.

Kiara- The daughter of Simba and Nitza. She's beautiful, headstrong, compassionate, outspoken, pure, and prideful. With this personality, Kiara has many boys after her, and many girls jealous. But she has a crush on Kovu, the son of Tama and Tojo.

The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands Silver10

Last edited by sailoraphrodite on 17th February 2017, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands   The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands I_icon_minitime4th February 2017, 7:49 am

Great idea for these Otaku Senshi, Sailor Aphrodite! Can't wait to here the plot Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com

The Lion King: Silver Crystal Pridelands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top