The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st June 2017, 5:14 am

I guess I'll assume discussions are open, so I'll answer some questions Brit had and go into details in the chat once it's scheduled.

When it comes to Usagi's jealousy towards Chibiusa, I kinda try to make it more comfortable for myself by looking at it differently. Usagi sees that Mamoru loves Chibiusa and I see it more like how she's jealous of the attention and affection he shows the child more than her.Probably not as innocent as I make it out, but it helps me get through the arc. And as for the implications of incest when Chibiusa is Black Lady, I think it is uncomfortable, but I think it is that way by design. I'm going to go a little psychologist here, and say that I'm sure a lot of kids had probably had some innocent attraction to a parent, since they were someone constant in their life and they grew up before getting to know more people and learn real attraction to others. I see Chibiusa going through the same thing, only it was corrupted by Wiseman when he turned her into Black Lady so that way he could make Usagi suffer. And if that reasoning doesn't work, I try rationalizing the attraction is toward Mamoru, not King Endymion so technically he's not her father yet.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 2:51 pm

Yep! Discussions are totally open. ^_^ I ended up not really getting on the computer at home yesterday. Oops. >.>

It looks like Friday June 23rd (so tomorrow!) at 7:30 PM Central will be the time for the live discussion! So I hope to see you there in the discord chat.

If you are not in the SM Manga Club discord channel, please let me know ASAP so I can make sure you are added before the chat starts.

magic713 wrote:
When it comes to Usagi's jealousy towards Chibiusa, I kinda try to make it more comfortable for myself by looking at it differently. Usagi sees that Mamoru loves Chibiusa and I see it more like how she's jealous of the attention and affection he shows the child more than her. [/size][/strike]

I always feel like the jealousy Usagi actually makes sense with her personality. Usagi isn't always the most mature out of everyone and considering the way Chibiusa brainwashes her family and barges her way in, I can understand her getting jealous, especially when Mamoru sort of "takes her side" in the way that he immediately lets go of suspicions and wants to comfort her. Also it seems natural to let her jealous get the best of her because they are all in a severely stressful situation and Usagi is already distraught as it is after losing Rei, Ami and Mako. Eventually after this arc, the jealousy becomes more of a comedic thing and I don't think it's really completely serious. Just Usagi being Usagi.

When it comes to the incest topic with Chibiusa, I feel like it's really misunderstood across the fandom. I agree with magic's take on it. Lots of little girls can become infatuated with their father figures in life, same goes here for Chibiusa. The fact that she acts on it as Black Lady is just more a tool and part of Wiseman's corruption. It takes the innocent love of a child and corrupts it into something wrong and immoral. Definitely something that makes sense in the context of everything.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 3:10 pm

I think that Usagi is just jealous of Chibiusa. Like Brit said, she's not the most mature person (at this point in the manga), and she is in a fairly stressful situation. Also remember that they didn't really know for a while that Chibiusa wasn't their enemy and she wasn't really making an effort to cooperate with the group and tell them what was going on.

With the Black Lady incest thing, I think it's Wiseman perverting her feelings of love (and a little bit of jealousy towards Neo Queen Serenity) towards Mamoru/King Endymion. I think she' like Usagi, kinda wanted him all to herself too and when she got brainwashed that manifested as romantic/sexual attraction. As a plot point though, I gotta say I don't care for it all that much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2017, 5:28 pm

For those joining the chat, less than five minute before it begins.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th June 2017, 6:36 pm

Thank you to everyone who showed up: Magic, Cardea and Diagnosed!
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th June 2017, 6:18 am

{Major Spoilers}

So now I am going to talk about Vol. 4 and my thoughts on it. Before I do, I just want to say it was fun talking with Brit, Cardea, and Diagnosed. Looking forward to next chat.
----------
So Volume 4 continues with the Black Moon Clan's MO of abducting. I guess it makes a little sense because they're originally compared to aliens, so alien abductions makes sense. And Sailor Moon gets taken as well and by the end, it's Chibiusa. Only Sailor Venus was fortunate enough not to be kidnapped. During the chat, Diagnosed pointed out that this helped her character as the leader of the Senshi, because she really stepped up, especially when Sailor Moon was powerless in the future.

One thing I didn't mention in the last volume was how I thought it was cool that the Senshi, besides Rei, have some form of powers in their civilian forms. So Ami could sense water and a fault in a water pipeline, and Makoto, while sick, was much more static-y, discharging electricity. Mamoru can also heal himself, which was seen by Asanuma. And Tux gets his own power that doesn't involve roses. After reading a fanfic, I kinda pictured his attack to have a golden appearance which, sadly, was such a generic attack on Crystal.

I found the whole, Chibiusa being 900 years old a little weird and completely unnecessary. The story could've easily played without that factor. But it is interesting in comparing with reason's for Wiseman's focus on Chibiusa in manga and anime: in manga, Chibiusa seemed to lack power, while in anime Chibiusa had a lot of untapped power.

And we are introduced to Sailor Pluto, and learn some about her lonely mission in protecting the Time Gate. Her friendship with Chibiusa was pretty sweet and we'll see it play out in the next volume. Sad to see in hindsight that Sailor Pluto got a reduced role in 90s.
---------------
So I liked the chat and will be happy to participate in the chat for the volume concluding this arc.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2017, 7:17 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 4011577294July's Activities: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 4011577294

The end of the Black Moon Clan arc is here! Join us this for the exciting ending to the second arc of the SM manga. Very Happy

Don't forget to grab your bumpers below.

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 FpOcxk5 Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 XxUPlWV Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 179QrFW Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 8lKDOcS

Discussion Question of the Month:

Let's make this a fun one: what is your favorite cover art between all the different versions of the manga? You can view all the covers on Sailor Moon Wiki's Chapter Guide page.

All the tankoban covers: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ByuAKAiipoc/UJ75ExESb7I/AAAAAAAADRA/vL-nuF3Rqoo/s1600/Manga1.png

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 51UltFv9LXL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_
Sailor Moon Vol. 5
Discussions open on July 21st!
Live chat: Please fill out this poll!

Read online at:
Miss Dream

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 NjwJexLSailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 NjwJexLSailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 TkUpWXjSailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 TkUpWXj

Last edited by Brit-chan on 10th July 2017, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th July 2017, 7:26 pm

I didn't get a chance to bring up this one thing with volume 4 that I noticed. In the SM fandom, I've seen lots of opinions about NQS and how she's a terrible mother. I stupidly tried to argue with someone in youtube comments about it once. A lot of people say its because of how Chibiusa talks about how lonely she is and thus she's super neglected by NQS (and then that means Endymion too...). I think Chibiusa's loneliness just stems from being the only little girl in the castle and having a hard time making friends in her time period because of her status and lack of power. Also, she's a child and sometimes a child's point of view on their life is very one sided to what's actually going on.

ANYWAY. There's a few scenes that show off that she does know how much her parents love her, even if she forget sometimes. I think namely her bravery when Chiral and Archiral attach the group when they first arrive in the 30th Century. She's very adamant about finding her mother at the palace and how the Chrial and Archiral can do nothing because of her mother. If she actually thought so little of her mother, I don't think she would have been so brave to speak out against the enemy, despite her lack of power. I think also she would have never begged Sailor Moon to help her save her mother if this was the case.

Anyway.. I dunno if that makes sense. xD It just really bothers me that people have this thought in their head that NQS was a horrible neglectful mother. I mean...it's Usagi for peats sake. I don't think that girl has an uncaring bone in her body...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 6:22 am

Hey everyone, I have a club announcement to make!

Addelyn is saddly stepping down as club co-leader. She has been here since nearly the beginning of the club and has helped run and shape it over the years! Thank you Addelyn for your time and effort for putting into running the club and making it awesome for our forum members. We hope you'll soon return and discuss the manga with us again in the future!

And with Addy stepping down...Magic713 is stepping up to help me out as co-leader!! Hooray!! Magic's been involved in the club for a long time now. In fact, he's already survived our first read through of the manga! I look forward to working with Magic in running the club. Very Happy

So from now on, if you got any questions about the club, direct them to Magic713 and of course, me. ^_^

And hopefully I won't have to post again after this since i'm now making a triple post. Woops. xD
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th July 2017, 6:58 am

Brit-chan wrote:
Brit-chan wrote:

Discussion Question of the Month:

Let's make this a fun one: what is your favorite cover art between all the different versions of the manga? You can view all the covers on Sailor Moon Wiki's Chapter Guide page.
Note to all members: Just so you know you can answer the questions any time you wish. It is only the discussion of volume 5 that starts on July 21st.

I really like the shinzōban covers from the rerelease. They were very simple and beautiful, and featured each of the main Senshi for most of the volumes. The kanzenban covers are a little too glamorous for my taste. And while the originals are okay, they could sometimes feel a little cluttered.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2017, 8:10 pm

Is there a specific one of the shinzoban covers? I know they are all the same but there's a few variations (like the short stories).

For me, I was always a fan of the original covers, I always thought the artwork was so pretty. I don't know if I ever had just ONE favorite tho and I think I'll just go through and pick a few. (awww i just realized that that link i posted is missing like the last 6 of the original covers).

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 Latest?cb=20120505100902

Spoiler:

I do have a couple favs from the shinsoban tho.
Spoiler:

As far as the most recent ones, the kanzenban release, I don't know if I have any I like a lot? Except maybe the very last one.

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 Latest?cb=20140408002600

There was something about hte kanenban where sometimes the art was hit or miss and it felt rather stiff, probably because Naoko hasn't kept up with her art and it shows (and i'm not blaming her either, she's right to live her life how she wants and doesn't have to be dedicated to art and manga).

Annnd yeah. That's it for me. xD
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Chibi Chibi (^▽^)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th July 2017, 8:24 pm

Hello! I wanna to join if that's ok  Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 1984953407
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/usagiserenityy
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 10:28 am

usagi-serenity wrote:
Hello! I wanna to join if that's ok  Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 1984953407

Welcome.  Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 868675979  I believe you're in, but if not, just send a message to me or Brit.

Brit-chan wrote:
Is there a specific one of the shinzoban covers?

I really liked the vol. 10 (Sailor Saturn) cover. I found it particularly nice, with Saturn holding a miniature galaxy in her hand.

Spoiler:

Last edited by magic713 on 12th July 2017, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 11:49 am

All added! Feel free to join in with us with Vol 5 and share your thoughts for the current discussion question too! It's in this post above. If you've joined GC's discord server, let me know and I can get you added to the manga club's channel. ^_^
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 1:37 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
If you've joined GC's discord server, let me know and I can get you added to the manga club's channel. ^_^

I joined!
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 5:40 pm

Honestly, I love all of the covers. They're all so beautiful. These are my favorites from all three.

Original:
Spoiler:

Shinzōban
Spoiler:

Kanenban
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th July 2017, 5:21 pm

Ooh yes! The Venus is another one I particularly liked from the shinsoban. It especially looks good in print.

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 NjwJexLSailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 NjwJexLSailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 TkUpWXjSailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 TkUpWXj

And now a quick announcement/remind! Please remember to fill out our poll for the live chat by FRIDAY JULY 14TH! That way Magic and I can choose the date and plan for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 4:39 pm

May I please join?  (And in case you need to know, I am on the discord channel).
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 4:45 pm

I believe you are added to the channel now. If not please message me or Brit. Welcome to the club ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 5:04 pm

Do we need to own the manga? if not and there are links I would like to join though I'm super late..
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 6:04 pm

I know links exist, but I am not sure where they are at.  Hopefully someone has them.

I will say that my favorite of the covers is here:
Mercury Cover:
I also really do like the kanzenban cover with Serenity and Endymion - in reality, I like all the covers with the those two (in all their incarnations), and this is my favorite of those options:
Tuxedo Mask with Sailor Moon:
Oh, and I love the Uranus and Neptune covers from the shinzoban:
Uranus and Neptune:

PS: Sorry the images are so small.  The download was really small, and tinypic didn't want to resize it.   
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 7:50 pm

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:
Do we need to own the manga? if not and there are links I would like to join though I'm super late..

No, please read the OP as I believe most of this is explained in there. If I'm missing anything, let me know! Links are in the OP and all subsequent repostings of the OP announcing each volume. The link is to Miss Dream's scanlations. We don't have links to the Kodansha version as those are usually taken down on most sites due to copyright. Plus you should support the official release! Wink

Welcome to the club @Sailor Arkas!

Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2017, 5:19 am

Update:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the next group chat of Discord is going to by on Friday, July 21st at 9:30 pm EST. This is also the Anni week, so we will be open to everyone who wishes to participate in the discussions, including non-members. Reminder: we will be discussing Vol. 5. If you can't make the meeting, or if you have something you'd like to discuss, you can also post your thoughts here on the thread. Looking forward to Friday, and hope you all have a stellar week Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 111859084
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 9:00 am

Update:
Just a few things to update everyone on. Tomorrow, August 21st, discussions for Sailor Moon Vol. 5 are open, so you can express what you thought of the volume, and your thoughts on the manga so far. We will also be having a chat on our Discord channel at 9:30 PM EST tomorrow as well. Since this is our Anni event, we are open to everyone outside the club as well for those who wish to join in.

Now we have a few updates. During the chats, we will have a small, fun trivia game on the volume, for those who want to test their knowledge on it.

We are also thinking about posting a trivia quiz for members to answer at their own time for each volume. We'd like to know what you guys think of this.

Have a fun day, and I look forward to discussing vol. 5. Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 868675979
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 10:05 am

I can't wait to see what everyone has to say tomorrow!  Oh, and as for the trivia: I love the idea.  It sounds like loads of fun!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2017, 10:50 am

can't make this one since have read 5 yet
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st July 2017, 12:29 pm

I love the idea of incorporating a quiz into the monthly discussion. Sort of an extra incentive to actually read the volume on time ^^;;.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st July 2017, 5:27 pm

I love the trivia idea too. Ya'll can thank Magic for it! i can't believe i never thought of it myselfxD.

Also live chat... ONE HOUR. YAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st July 2017, 5:29 pm

I love the quiz idea! I can't wait for the live chat!
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st July 2017, 8:04 pm

checking in  Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]   Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Manga Club 2017/2018 [Archived]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top