The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember I_icon_minitime6th December 2016, 10:13 am

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Ember
Universe: Pokemon
Canon or Original: Original

Character Image: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember Captur10

Personality Traits: Ember is very enhusiastic but she can get mad very easily, when someone says something wrong. She loves pokemon, especially ones she finds cute but is stubborn about any other looking pokemon, Ember also is very kind and loyal to others, though she is distant and tends to laugh at other peoples pain.

Universe Specific Information: Ember is the adopted daughter of Team Rocket but she doesn't want to hurt pokemon, she wants to be a pokemon master of all kinds. She runs away and runs into some other trainers and travels with them.

Storyline Specific Information: Poke Beginnings: Ember acquired her first pokemon...Piplup! She met new trainers and even got her first egg! She even made a small rival..Tamber and her pokemon but Ember had paid no mind. She had left so excited and enthused abouther new adventure. Her new life just beginning and with 2 new pokemon.
Pokemon Prism: The new trainers go to a whole new region which no one has ever seen before! They all start new adventures there and meet new pokemon...

Additional Information: Embers' original parents were masters of fire-type, she used to be scared of them when she was attacked but pokemon in tall grass when she was younger but Ash Ketchum changed that when she met his Pikachu. So now she loves pokemon and wants to be an incredible pokemon master!

Source: 

RP Sample: Ember walked with the green and gold egg in her hands and her Piplup walking next to her. SHe was so happy that she got her first pokemon and soon her second! The excitement was unbearable but she kept her cool. Ember stopped upon hearing the grass rustle and out came a wild Evee!

"Sweet! My first wild pokemon battle!" Ember exclaimed and Piplup got into position "Piplup use bubble beam then top it off with peck!" She ordered and the pokemon did.

Ember smirked while Evee was on the ground and threw a pokeball. "Alright my first catch! Way to go Piplup!" Ember exclaimed and soon the pokeball stopped moving and the Evee was officially caught.

Last edited by SaturnTomoe on 16th December 2016, 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember I_icon_minitime7th December 2016, 11:59 am

Was this character used in/created for the PokeBeginnings event? If so, will you please add information about the PokeBeginnings event to the Storyline Specific Information section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember I_icon_minitime7th December 2016, 1:44 pm

all done! And put in the new i'm using her in
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember I_icon_minitime8th December 2016, 9:22 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember I_icon_minitime16th December 2016, 8:45 am

Update: I changed the pic to an even better one, i may change it again when I get Sun and Moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Ember

View previous topic View next topic Back to top