The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter   Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 1:18 pm

This thread is where Dark Sportsnutd will make all of his adoptions and donations. Only Dark Sportsnutd and RP Admin have permission to post in this thread.

Adoptions:

Donations:
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter   Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 2:00 pm

Adoption::

Do you plan on editing this profile to make it advanced? (Keep in mind that all donated profiles are using a casual version of the Advanced profile skeleton, so all donated profiles are considered Relaxed. To make them advanced, you must complete your profile so that it matches the Advanced profile skeleton. You can find the skeleton here.) Yes I will be changing it if needed.
Reasons for Adopting: To enter Jasper's RP witch needs an Ami. also since PoetofMercury has been gone for a while.
Questions, Comments, Concerns:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter   Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 7:59 pm

Adoption approved!

Before using this character, there are a few things I want to make sure you understand!

1. This is a temporary, limited adoption. You may only use this profile for Fractured Zenith. If PoetofMercury returns and wants to participate in Fractured Zenith again, or if PoetofMercury tells you that they don't want you using their profile, you must respect their wishes and give up your temporary adoption. 
2. You must now post this profile in the Canon Characters section of the RP Forums. You do not have to make any changes to personality, appearance, history, etc. 
3. You do, however, have to add in the Storyline Specific Information for Fractured Zenith. You also must provide a 100-word RP Sample. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter   Dark Sportsnutd's Adoption Shelter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top