The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meganekko
Lotus Crystal

Meganekko

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Girl with Glasses

[Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime7th November 2016, 3:01 pm

Storyline Name: BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon
Creator(s): Meganekko (with a big special thanks to Sailor Mercury/Aurae!)
Forum: Crystal Tokyo Free Form
Advanced or Relaxed: Advanced
Plot Summary:
BSSM: CCCM takes place in the thirtieth century in Crystal Tokyo. Chibiusa and the Sailor Quartet are almost full-fledged senshi, though they still need a little more training. Craving a sense of normalcy, like she had had when she traveled to the past, Chibiusa has secretly enrolled into Juuban High School, and has persuaded Hotaru and the Sailor Quartet to join her. Hotaru agrees, but only to keep the Quartet from putting any (other) wild ideas into Chibiusa's head. The Sailor Quartet quickly and eagerly agree to join her, curious as to what it would be like to be normal teenagers.

On their first day of school, unbeknownst to the girls, a new enemy appeared! Simply known as the Card Master, he has proven to be unlike any enemy the senshi have faced before. The Card Master has proven himself to be skilled and a remarkable tactician. He first captured the Outer Senshi, the first line of defense to the earth and royal family. He did something no one thought could be done: he extracted and then converted their star seeds into cards, cards purely based on their spheres of power—Senshi Cards.

This sudden attack was a staggering blow to the protectors of Earth. The Inner Senshi, warning the Princess and her guardians not to wander off again, went next to confront this new threat. Chibiusa and the Quartet, all having important tests that day, went anyway. The Inner Senshi were reported as captured by the enemy. The King and Queen were left to defend themselves. The cats did what they could, but were easily capture by the enemy, along with the King and Queen.

Chibiusa and the Quartet returned to the Crystal Palace to find it empty. They were devastated. They had underestimated the enemy and now they had to face the fact that, had they been there, things might have turned out differently.

The Card Master attacked again that night, capturing the Sailor Quartet. Chibi Moon is the last remaining senshi. Now the last hope, Chibi Moon must rescue everyone she's lost to the Card Master. Fortunately, Diana was safely hidden away by Luna and Artemis before the attack and they entrusted her with some new gear that might help Chibi Moon (and the Sailor Quartet, once she rescues them!) succeed in their mission.

Will Chibi Moon be able to rescue the Quartet? Will they then be able to collect all the Senshi Cards and defeat the Card Master? Stay tuned!

Details on any necessary information:
The Cardcaptors
Chibi Moon - Moonlight
Diana* - Guidance

*the guide or “Kero” of the story; not a senshi (though she will have an affinity with the Cats card)

The Sailor Quartet
Ceres - Flowers
Pallas - Precipitation
Juno - Vitality
Vesta - Embers

The Cards*
The Peaceful
Pluto - Space-time
Serenity - Light, purity

The Cunning
Cats (Luna & Artemis) - Guidance, magic
Endymion - Dreams, restoration
Mercury - Water, knowledge
Neptune - Deep waters, reflection
Venus - Love, beauty

The Violent
Mars - Fire, passion
Jupiter - Thunder, protection
Saturn - Ruin, silence
Uranus - Sky, flight

The Enemy*
The Card Master is a renowned tarot card reader, who was reborn, like Usagi, Mamoru, and the Sailor Senshi, after the fall of the Silver Millennium. He had foretold the Fall of the Silver Millennium, but the Queen disregarded his warnings. When he awoke on Earth, he tried to tell the reborn Princess about Queen Nehellania, but once again he was ignored. This instilled a Seed of Bitterness in the card reader – enough for Chaos to plant her own Seed of Chaos in his heart. The Seed has slept until the right time.

*All cards and enemy are NPC.

Restrictions: Interested RPers will be able to pick up one of the Sailor Quartet after they've been rescued~ Also willing to consider maybe a male hero of some kind *cough*Helios*cough* if someone is interested.
OOC Thread: BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon OOC Thread
Member to Character List:
Sailor Chibi Moon → Sailor Mercury (Aurae)
Diana → Meganekko

Last edited by Meganekko on 14th December 2016, 2:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime8th November 2016, 10:23 am

Just to check: is this storyline ready for review? xD
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Meganekko
Lotus Crystal

Meganekko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime7th December 2016, 12:13 pm

This storyline is ready for review! [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon 1394610236
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 7:41 am

Hello! Awesome, I've been hoping to see this one get off the ground! xD! However, before I begin to review this storyline, could you reformat it so that it follows the Storyline Submission Form that you can find here: Link! <3 It looks to me that you have the second half of it in your submission, but are missing the first half!

Thanks! [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Meganekko
Lotus Crystal

Meganekko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 8:52 am

All fixed! Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 12:17 pm

Looking good!! <3 I just have a question about the characters in the RP: will it be starting out with just the Cardcaptor characters being necessary, with the chance for people to take over the Quartet in the future? Will the other characters (such as the cards or enemies) be NPC'd? If so, could you just add a little note about that in the "Details on necessary information" part, please!
Back to top Go down
Meganekko
Lotus Crystal

Meganekko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 1:01 pm

I already noted in the “Restrictions” section that the Quartet will be adoptable after they're rescued by Chibi Moon and Diana, if there are interested parties. x3 If you'd still rather have me move that note to the “Details” section, I will happily do so! ^^

I noted that the Cards and Enemy are NPC.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 1:42 pm

Nope, that's perfectly fine! Very Happy

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon   [Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] BSSM: Cardcaptor Chibi Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top