The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You Empty
PostSubject: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 6:55 am

Click, pick, and share. 

http://www.howtothinkpositive.net/pick-a-door-and-see-what-your-future-tells-you/
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 6:56 am

I chose

If you chose Number 4, Your path is Exciting!
You are always moving forward in your life, often into the unknown. You just go for it and deal with the consequences later. Your ideal path is unpredictable and maybe even a little scary. You are drawn to the unknown. You can be a rule breaker, and you’re even somewhat careless. You have been known to act without thinking, but it usually all works out for you. You are very spontaneous and a major thrill seeker. You are going to make the most of the time you’ve been given on this planet!

Not true but it is how I want to live my life. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 7:16 am

Last edited by Evangelion on 6th December 2016, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 7:28 am

Quote :
If you chose number 6, Your path is Quiet.
You value solitude in all aspects of your life. You can spend large periods of time alone without feeling lonely. Your ideal path is one that is very still and quiet. You want to absorb everything around you without feeling overwhelmed. You seek meaning in every aspect of life. And you live very deliberately – both in action and in thought. You don’t like crowds, but you do like people. You value authentic relationships, and you prefer the depth of one on one interaction.

So true Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 8:35 am

6 , Your path is Quiet.
You value solitude in all aspects of your life. You can spends large periods of time alone without feeling lonely. Your ideal path is one that is very still and quiet. You want to absorb everything around you without feeling overwhelmed. You seek meaning in every aspect of life. And you live very deliberately – both in action and in thought. You don’t like crowds, but you do like people. You value authentic relationships, and you prefer the depth of one on one interaction.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 8:59 am

Quote :
If you chose number 1 , Your Path is Freeing.
You are the type of person who needs a ton of space. You need the freedom to do things your own way. You prefer a path that you carve yourself, especially one with infinite possibilities and routes. You don’t want to feel constrained. You are highly independent and even rebellious, but you don’t like confrontation. You’re more likely to passively resist someone or something. You hate to be rushed, and you prefer to take the time to savor life. You’re too busy enjoying life to draw attention to yourself.

Seems about right, I think haha
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 9:05 am

Quote :
If you chose Number 3, Your path is Colorful.
You are a very engaging and engaged person. You love to be a part of the world… you like to experience it all. Your ideal path is filled with color, excitement, and beauty. For you, it’s more about the journey than the destination. You are curious and excited to learn more. You love to start conversations, and you ask lots of questions. You are intellectual and witty. You think of more zingers than you’d ever use, and you keep people laughing.

Oh wow, that's kinda spot on
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 9:37 am

If you chose Number 2, your path is Private.
You are the kind of person who prefers to travel alone. You like to observe, think, and sort out whatever is in your head. You prefer a path that’s fit for one. You can see others once you arrive at your destination, but you need your downtime first. You are very original and insightful. You look at the world in a unique way, and others can benefit from your point of view. You are a bit of a loner, but you connect well with people when you take the time. You are very understanding.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 1:09 pm

If you chose number 5 , Your path is Welcoming.
You are an peace-seeking, low maintenance person. You are very content, and you don’t like to be bothered. Your ideal path is clear cut and enjoyable. You want to enjoy your trip and to know what you’re getting into. You will often take the easy choice whenever possible. Life is hard enough, and you never want to make it harder on yourself. You are stable and supportive of those around you. You are known for your consistency and down to earth perspective.

Huh. Oddly fitting. I'm gonna send this to my sister, actually and see if she picks the one I think she'd pick.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 1:12 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
If you chose number 5 , Your path is Welcoming.
You are an peace-seeking, low maintenance person. You are very content, and you don’t like to be bothered. Your ideal path is clear cut and enjoyable. You want to enjoy your trip and to know what you’re getting into. You will often take the easy choice whenever possible. Life is hard enough, and you never want to make it harder on yourself. You are stable and supportive of those around you. You are known for your consistency and down to earth perspective.

Huh. Oddly fitting. I'm gonna send this to my sister, actually and see if she picks the one I think she'd pick.
Nah ,I got that too XD
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime30th March 2019, 6:43 am

I'm on a procrastination binge this morning apparently, so what better way to indulge than a little fortune telling? XD

Path 1 wrote:
If you chose number 1 , Your Path is Freeing.
You are the type of person who needs a ton of space. You need the freedom to do things your own way. You prefer a path that you carve yourself, especially one with infinite possibilities and routes. You don’t want to feel constrained. You are highly independent and even rebellious, but you don’t like confrontation. You’re more likely to passively resist someone or something. You hate to be rushed, and you prefer to take the time to savor life. You’re too busy enjoying life to draw attention to yourself.

Wow... this is probably the most accurate fortune I've read all year! Kind of surprising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime30th March 2019, 12:04 pm

If you chose Number 3, Your path is Colorful.
You are a very engaging and engaged person. You love to be a part of the world… you like to experience it all. Your ideal path is filled with color, excitement, and beauty. For you, it’s more about the journey than the destination. You are curious and excited to learn more. You love to start conversations, and you ask lots of questions. You are intellectual and witty. You think of more zingers than you’d ever use, and you keep people laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime5th April 2019, 8:15 am

Sure, I’m bored, why not...

If you chose Number 2, your path is Private.
You are the kind of person who prefers to travel alone. You like to observe, think, and sort out whatever is in your head. You prefer a path that’s fit for one. You can see others once you arrive at your destination, but you need your downtime first. You are very original and insightful. You look at the world in a unique way, and others can benefit from your point of view. You are a bit of a loner, but you connect well with people when you take the time. You are very understanding.

Eh, I don’t even believe in these kinds of stuff, but it’s not very accurate, I mean, I like being away from the crowd, though still surrounded by a few people, and I hate being alone, so... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You   Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick a Door and See What Your Future Tells You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top