The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 5:58 am

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 47GzbVj

These colours! Usagi was immediately distracted by the glow of lights that seemed to illuminate from within the core of the ship. They reflected miniature rainbows in her wide blue eyes. This was what she had been waiting for! This was a sign—this had to be a sign! This indicated that her voyage had not been in vain. The Rainbow Crystals... they were sending her a signal.

As the others began to talk about this occurrence—as Ami and Vesta told her that there was an island suddenly appearing, glimmering with the same colours—she could have spun around with excitement. This had to be a sign of the treasure she sought.

She didn't pay much attention to the mention of the black-sailed ship until Rei, perfectly fitting her role as bodyguard, solemnly insisted on safety. The dark-haired young woman announced her boring plan, where Usagi had to stay on the ship and the others got to visit the glittering island. Even as she tried not to immediately make a face at her friend, she couldn't suppress her displeasure. Usagi had fought long and hard every step of the way on this mission. Everyone wanted to downgrade her participation, constantly using protection as an excuse.

"No, Rei—please," she insisted. "I'm coming with. I have to."

The determined gleam in those eyes as blue as the distant ocean would only make it clear that if Usagi was not allowed to accompany the group destined for the island, she'd strike out on her own.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 1:12 pm

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 Q0DpjB5

Minako pouted - just a little bit - as the conversation and focus switched to whatever the heck was going on around them. Those lights couldn't possibly be normal, but she couldn't even begin to guess what would cause them. The fact that the lights were in the colors of the rainbow couldn't be just a coincidence. There had long been stories about the Rainbow Crystals - Minako liked to read them and recite them to Usagi sometimes, with her own additions to make them more exciting of course - but nothing Minako couldn't remember a story in which those crystals glowed with a light of their own.

It was unsettling.

What was more unsettling, however, was the talk of black sails. Pirates. Black sails always meant pirates, didn't they?

Although she couldn't see them, Minako glared in some far off direction, and hoped that the pirates could feel her wrath. She wasn't going to let pirates hurt anyone on this boat. She wasn't wearing her holster at the moment, but her fingers reached down for it instinctively.

Minako's attention was turned back to what was going on around her as she heard Rei's voice - Rei's voice often caught her attention - and was pleased to see that Hotaru had joined them now. She always liked that young girl. She was really good at running the errands that Minako couldn't be bothered to do, too.

Hearing Usagi's plea to join the group to the island, Minako took a step closer to the other blonde girl, but looked to Rei. "Aw, come on, Rei," she said. "Let the girl have some fun. This is what we've been working for, right?"

She paused before continuing. "Besides, with you watching her back, she'll be perfectly fine." Another pause, as a grin slid into place, breaking the serious tone from before. "And I volunteer to watch your back."

Though she used the chance to bring up another double entendre - in hopes for riling up a certain someone - the words still rang true. Despite her lewd attitude, Minako wouldn't let harm come to anyone on this boat. And especially not to pirates.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 1:24 pm

Quote :
Goal: Decide if your character will stay on the HMS Senshi or go to the island, and situate your character accordingly!

Don't worry, the ship won't be unmanned if all of the played characters go to the island - there are other crew members aboard to take care of the ship (like the unclaimed Makoto or Setsuna or other unnamed crew)

We'll try to have a quick turn over for this goal, so try to reach this by the end of August 24th! Anyone who isn't able to respond in time, I will just assume your character will go with the Princess! =)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 1:08 am

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 Y2ueHlo

Of course Usagi didn’t agree with her plan. What did she expect, really. And those damn eyes… Rei could never say no to those eyes. She was about to say she was going to tie Usagi to the ship if she had to, when Minako chimed in, taking Usagi’s side, of course.

“Yes, but it is also my job to keep her safe,” she said through gritted teeth. The idea that she would fail at that… that she would fail at anything—but more importantly, that she could lose the Princess and that it would be her fault—it was a thought that was unbearable for her. It scared her so much, and Rei was usually not scared of anything.

Minako then spoke again, giving her rare vote of confidence in a straightforward way, and Rei looked into the other pair of blue eyes. Even with her playful tone, Rei knew Minako meant it. Minako always watched her back, allowing her to focus on Usagi the way she was meant to.

Rei thought over the strategy; she would want to personally check the island itself was safe, but if the Princess were to stay behind, that would mean separating her from her bodyguard. Which was counter-intuitive. But… she looked at the island, feeling unsettled and anxious as she thought about bringing Usagi into what could possibly be great danger—all of them unknown.

There were no good options, but she knew what she would prefer; the one where her charge remained as close to her as possible.

“Fine,” she said finally, not looking at anyone. “We’ll all go. However, we should dock the ship as far away from that other one, preferably in a place they can’t see us.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 5:41 am

She could have done a victory dance, hearing Rei's acquiescence. They were going to investigate the island as a group—a group that Usagi herself would be a part of! She would not be relegated to some locked up room deep inside the ship, forced to sneak out and head off on her own adventure. This journey to seek the Rainbow Crystals... it had been freeing. Spending these days among her friends felt so different from daily life as the Princess within her mother's vast and powerful kingdom. She wasn't ready to give up that feeling yet.

"Who else wants to join us?" the blonde asked the others, gleeful at the small success of including herself in the upcoming mission.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:26 am

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 MCtKxI1

Ami started to think of what might be on this island. Yes there could be some sort of treasure but what kind of animals, bugs and other vermin could be on there that might they to harm the princess or any of the crew for that matter. She obviously needed to go and about the animals she would ask Mamoru about those when needed. "I am going as well. It might be deadly over there since we have No clue what might reside on that island..its more then just shiny colors i believe." Regarding the other ship she was a bit worried but they had Minako, Rei and as she found out their captain was pretty strong as well. She also knew she might have to do something..she was a doctor but that didn't mean she was defenseless..well I mean She didn't have anything really to defend herself from..except maybe a mad client or person she tried to help...NO she couldn't think of that..she had to be able to help the princess and the other if needed
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:27 am

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 6dG0fUf

Hotaru still didn't understand what was going on. The only thing she could make out was that there was something happening on the strange illuminated island and that everybody wanted to check it out. The small girl was curious as well, even though it might be dangerous to go. But what if there was still work for her to do on the ship? Or what if they didn't want her to come with them? Could a girl like her be of any use?

No, Hotaru thought to herself, I have promised myself that I won't have such thoughts again.
She stood there for a little while, trying to take all her courage together, but still couldn't bring out the words. But then a light voice cut through her fear of asking:

"Who else wants to join us?"

This finally gave Hotaru the courage to ask. "If you don't have any other work for me to do on the ship, princess, I would really much like to go to the island with you guys. Maybe I can be of use to you!"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 11:59 am

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 Acf1Iwc
Haruka continued to stare at the island, her mind buzzing with questions. What were those lights? What kind of wildlife is there? And the most important, who was the crew of the ship with black sails? It was at this moment she heard the princess announce asking who wanted to join them.

She lifted her head up. "Join who?" She asked, and listened in. The princess and her hyper crew? Sailing in nothing but a dingy? Their squabbling would have the dingy downed in a matter of minutes! While Haruka detested the idea of leaving her beloved vessel behind, she knew she couldn't leave this mismatched crew to go to the island.

"Make way for the captain!" Haruka hollered, sliding down the railing to the main deck, the floorboards creaking as she she landed. "It'd be a cold day in hell before I let ye all steer a dingy! I've seen ye landlubbers bicker like seagulls during a swell! Davey Jones would have ye for company in a second!"

She began to check her person. Her trusty sword was fit snugly at her waist, as well as a small handgun. "Now, how many of ye know how to hold yer own? We can't have our fair princess go unprotected."
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 12:43 pm

Usagi squealed with excitement when both Ami and Hotaru decided to come with. She reached forward as if to draw them both closer to her, the usual exuberance bubbling over. The chance of receiving a warm and brief hug from a very excited young woman was extremely likely, although of course she never would have forced her arms around someone who didn't seem receptive. This was going to be fun, no matter what kind of warnings others had to offer.

"I'm so happy that you're coming with!" she declared, blue eyes shining at the two normally-rather-reserved shipmates.

The captain made her own entry, the suave blonde declaring that she'd be the best choice to direct them to the island. That seemed extremely true, even though Usagi didn't doubt that her other friends could steer a small boat. This just made things even better! The blonde princess felt that strange flutter in her heart related to Captain Haruka's proximity. Even though she now knew that the dashing captain was female, there was still something that resonated within her when she saw the tall and elegant young woman up close.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 6:22 pm

Mamoru listened to the conversation going on around him. He wondered if it would be better for him to accompany the group or if he would be better of staying behind. He could go. He could keep an eye on Serenity. He didn't doubt her friends or her body guard Rei, but he felt the need to protect the princess if he ever needed to.

He could also take pictures of any animals that they may encounter. He could research them later.

He stepped forward. 

"I'd like to come as well," he said as he moved closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 2:25 pm

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 XXQ2nB7

It was decided that a group would go to check out the island while the rest of the crew would remain behind to man the ship and protect it if need be. Steered expertly by their Captain, the group made good time crossing the stretch of water remaining between the ship and the shore. They decided to bring the Rainbow Crystals with them - their connection with the island was too great to ignore, and they continued to twinkle and glow with a light of their own. The same light was still being mirrored by something on the island, almost like a beacon.

As the dingy touched the sandy beach of the shoreline, they were greeted by the smell of sweet fruits and gentle winds, the only sounds were from the waves and themselves. Palm trees and other lush green vegetation was bright against the pale sand, and the forest grew thicker further inland. But the main thing that drew attention was the continued rainbow of lights coming from that thicker forest. From their place at the shore, those with a good eye could make out what looked like a building made of white stone, hidden within the trees and the brush.

The rainbow lights seemed to be coming the very same place, beckoning the group forward, and the group's collection of crystals glowed even brighter in response.  

Quote :
Goal: React, explore, discuss! Having now reached the island, it's up to the characters to decide what to do next! Does your character want to check the perimeter for that black-sailed ship? Do they want to go explore that white stone building? Does everyone stick together for extra protection, or do they split up to cover more ground? Dun dun DUNNNN

Try to reach this goal by the end of the 27th!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:30 am

Usagi clutched the Rainbow Crystals to her chest as the small boat skipped across the waves, and that was the same way she held them now, standing on the shore. These were here precious tokens, after all. She had fought so long and so hard to even begin the mission to find them, believing in their existence despite those stories being what everyone else around her dismissed as a fairy tale. It would not do to lose them here, when she might be on the precipice of discovering their true purpose and the treasure spoken of.

As she stood here on the soft sand, the myriad of bright lights from the crystals reflected in her wide blue eyes. She was filled with hope and anticipation, now potentially so close to the end of this mysterious voyage.

"What is that?" Usagi asked aloud, her sights focused on the white building in the distance. It, too, shared the glow of many colours—just like the crystals she carried. She felt a pull towards it that almost seemed to come from within her own heart. If she had been alone, she would have immediately wandered towards it like a small shell caught in the whirl of an incoming tide. In fact, she made a step towards it before realizing that she couldn't just wander off on her own.

"The crystals... they're calling towards it," she continued, still distracted by that gleaming stone structure. "I want to see what it is."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:59 am

Minako hadn't bothered to say that she would be coming along on the trip to the island because of course she'd be coming. There was no way she'd stay behind on the boring ship when there were more interesting things - and certain grumpy people - venturing out.

The island looked pretty standard as far as little islands went. Minako wasn't all the impressed. The lights coming through the forest, however, at least made it a bit more of a mystery. Especially since the crystals that Usagi was holding seemed to be twinkling in the same kind of manner.

It was a pretty strange occurrence and Minako wasn't entirely certain what to think of it all - what could have caused these lights in the first place?

At least they were pretty to look at.

She kept her guard up, constantly looking for any signs of movement. That black-sailed ship was not to be trusted, and she would make sure that, if trouble occurred, they wouldn't be caught off guard.

She glanced over as Usagi was the first to speak. Calling towards it? Minako glanced from the crystals in Usagi's hands, and back to the lights coming from the forest, and then to white stone structure.

"Well, we're not going to get any answers here," Minako said, "I say we just go that way together and see what's what."
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 7:34 am

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 MhVYh4f

The minute VesVes heard word of a mission to explore the island, she jumped at the chance. She could definitely use this chance to stretch her legs; keeping lookout at the mast was perhaps one of the most boring jobs she could think of. With the deftness of a cat, she slid down from the mast and smoothly landed on the deck of the ship.

"Hey, I'm coming too!" she quipped. She was eager to explore, and she knew that her skill with fending off dangerous wildlife would most certainly come in handy.

As the group stood on the shore, Ves glanced around. The lights seemed to be glowing even brighter, especially the ones from the crystals themselves.  She couldn't help but wonder what could be beckoning them so far into the forest--was it another mystical element, or a trap? She found herself nodding at Minako's suggestion to stick together.

"Yeah, if we run into that ship's crew and they're hostile, then as a group we can totally take them on," she added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 12:11 pm

Haruka couldn't stop staring at the crystals once they reached land. The lights were back, and brighter then ever as the princess clutched them safely. Though pretty; Haruka couldn't help but feel uneasy. 

"Let's just hope th' tinderboxes do not give away our position." She mumbled, touching the hilt of her sword for reassurance. "We still have that ship to worry about."

Haruka nodded at Minako's suggestion. Surely staying together would be the best bet. But years of being the captain of a highly renowned ship had other thoughts brimming through her mind.

"Ye have a point, Miss. However-we cannot tell just how many sailors there be on that vessal. Would ye be able to hold yer own and protect the princess-as well as the crystals-when we be vastly outnumbered?"

Haruka bit her lip. Just how good were these girls at fighting? Haruka seized them up and down with her eyes. Even though they were the princesses personal crew, they didn't look experienced in the slightest.

"Stayin' together be the right way to go-unless there be many of 'em." Haruka grunted, cutting away at some wild brush with the sword. "If they prove too much for my trusty blade, some 'o ye should take the princess and treasure away from 'em. I've dealt with many types 'o sailors in my time-an ones that just happen to appear on an island where there may be treasure aren't exactly known for their hospitality."

"VesVes!" Haruka stopped hacking away at the wild plants and turned to her, wiping sweat from her brow. "Ye have yer eyeglass with ye, right? Keep an eye out. Last thing we need is t' be caught by surprise."
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 1:47 pm

Hotaru couldn't tell why, but the island gave her the creeps. It was probably the presence of this other crew, the other crew with a black flag atop of their ship. Even though the child didn't know much about the sea, she knew that black flags never meant something good. She wasn't sure what this other crew was up to, or why it was even there, but she was sure it was nothing good.

Bus this feeling of lurking danger triggered something in Hotaru - A feeling she hadn't felt in a long time, a feeling she never told anyone about. A second personality, sleeping deep inside of the black haired girl was on the brink of taking over again. Even though this other her always protected her from emminent danger, ever since her father betrayed and left her, she feared it. Unlike Hotaru, this other her was cold... and way stronger than she was.
She felt how the numbness slowly engulved her body, until every feeling of hers completely vanished and she felt nothing. A smile formed upon her face. The fear of upcoming danger was completely gone, all that's left was the excitement for what's coming. Her second personality, her guardian angel -or demon, as she calls it herself- has taken over.

"We should check out the ship first", the girl said with a calm and secure voice, "We could learn about the other crew. Their numbers and maybe even what they're up to. It is better than heading onto this island and running into them unprepared."

What would the others think of her sudden change in personality? This was a question Hotaru would ask herself, but right now she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 4:36 pm

Mamoru followed the others onto the island. He wished he would have had some maps so he could help the others navigate. Luckily, he had a great sense of direction, if anyone needed his assistance that is. He stayed close to the group, alert in case anyone was hiding in the shadows.

Mamoru walked closer to the front of the group. He had some suspicions about the island and felt that something would go wrong and these lights could be a trap to capture the princess. He decided to see what Minako thought. He had never really spoken to her, but he felt he had to voice his suspicions.

"Minako, you don't think this is a trap to lure the princess do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 8:19 am

Rei had turned up the dial on her senses to eleven from the first moment she stepped foot on the island. She was extremely sensitive to everything—every sight, every smell, every unnatural glimpse of anything. It might seem peaceful, but a threat could appear out of nowhere, and she wanted to be ready for it. She had taken her bow and arrows with her, and now she held the bow in one hand tightly, her eyes scanning her surroundings with almost palpable intensity.

The strange lights were coming from the white building up ahead, and of course Usagi wanted to check it out. The others agreed and added that they should stick together. Rei only half paid attention to them, filtering the useless chitchat or pointless words, things that she didn’t deign to reply, such as those questioning her ability to protect her princess.

She turned to Hotaru as she proposed checking out the other ship. “I don’t think they would all still be in their ship by this point. They were here long before us. They could be anywhere by now. I would like to go to the building first.”

To Mamoru’s question, she thought that it very well might be a trap, but at this point there was no stopping Usagi. They’d just have to do the best they could to prevent her from dying.

Story of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 12:13 pm

Ami had came with the Princess, Captain and the others. as they stepped onto the sand she looked around looking for people, animals and other things that might be harmful or might not be. She too saw a building in the distance and said, "I agree you guys we should go there but still be very very careful..I am a bit worried about that other ship.."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 3:07 pm

"Well, if this be a trap, then t' split up tactic is all the more necessary then, if we end up outnumbered." The mapper made an excellent observation, if not a horrible one. But wasn't this mission more of a secret, or was it widely spread once the final crystal was in royal hands? Haruka was never one to keep up with gossip, since adventuring was always her number one priority-but now she wish she had.

Haruka continued leading the way, taking not of Rei's assumption. They still didn't know how many people the opposing ship was made up of. For all they knew, they could have had a crew big enough to have many comb the island and still have quite the number back near the ship-making the entire island even more likely to have a trap-if not multiple.

It was then the little Cabin girl spoke up. This was completely the opposite of her usual mannerisms and while Haruka did appreciate how well Hotaru gauged the situation, the severe change in character left her unsettled. She and Rei gave opposing viewpoints-Hotaru wanted to check out the ship, while Rei wanted to head straight for the building.

Both could prove dangerous. Both could have traps. But it was the Princess that ultimately had the final say. After all, she was the one holding onto the crystals. Haruka turned on her heels and approached the princess.

"What d' ye say, my lady? Where ever it is we choose, I promise they won't harm a single lock of yer golden hair." Haruka gently combed a single finger through one of her pigtails-her hair glimmered in the sun and felt as soft as satin.

Truly, she was of royalty.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2016, 7:40 am

Host Note: I apologize for not updating this sooner. In the desire to move the story along in a quicker pace, I am going to have everyone stay together and move us forwards a bit! We'll be going past the deadline and into September a bit, but I'm okay with that if you guys are xD!

Ultimately, the group decided to stick together, and move towards the building to investigate it further. Although wary of the black-sailed ship, they believed staying as a group would be more beneficial, and after all, there was a certain curiosity in the air - would this building have something to do with the Rainbow Crystals? It seemed likely. This was what they had been working towards for a long time now, and no one truly wanted to stay behind and miss out on anything that might happen.

Plus, protecting the beloved Princess was an important goal to all of them. They loved her each in their own ways, and wanting to help her was the reason any of them were here in the first place.

The group moved through the forest in near silence, watching as the crystals held within the Princess's hands pulsed in time with the lights coming from the white stoned building. With each step forward, it seemed as though that pulsing grew faster and stronger, until, only steps away from the building, they glowed indefinitely - bright and vibrant.

The building itself was rather nondescript. Made of smooth white stone and circular in shape, it had no door but an open archway where the lights could be seen shining from inside. Stepping through, the group saw a wide and open room, the ceiling made of glass allowed some light in, but the room was empty save for ten strange statues that were stood from floor to ceiling, following the circular shape of the building.

Each statue depicted a different person, though each was in the same pose, eyes closed and head bowed in deference. A gem was set into the chest of each. There were four on the left side, four on the right side and two standing right in the center next to each other. The ones on the sides wore similar outfits, though very outlandish and strange. Short skirts and large bows set where the gems were embedded. The ones in the center were looking at eachother, a look of adoration etched into their marble faces. One was male, dressed in armor, the other a female, wearing a long flowing dress and a hairstyle of two long pigtails that trailed like ribbons.

It was from the gems within the statues that the twinkling lights emanated from.

But something was very peculiar about these statues that the group began to notice the more they looked. They knew these faces. They'd spent months with these faces, and saw them reflected back in mirrors - the clothing was different, but the faces were the same and, even etched in stone, they couldn't deny the likeness.

What was going on here?  

Quote :
Goal:React to the building and to the statues! Every character can find a statue that looks like them, as well as statues that look like the other "main" crew members. There is a gem set within each statue, coordinating with your characters overall "color", and a light is coming from each of these gems.

Try to post a reaction by the end of the 31st!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2016, 9:50 am

This place...

Usagi gasped in awe and wonder as she stepped inside the building. The Rainbow Crystals she carried illuminated her face with a shimmering myriad of colours. It seemed to accentuate the young woman's excitement and amazement. Her blue eyes were deep blue pools that danced with so many hues and reflected so much light.

Something about this room felt... nostalgic. These statutes... She barely recognized that she was surrounded by other people, once she stepped inside. She felt isolated suddenly, as if she was the only one who had passed into this sacred and lovely place. Usagi felt herself drawn forward, as if the Rainbow Crystals were calling to her.

The statue in the center caught her eye. She approached it almost in a dreamlike trance, walking forward with only the goal of eyeing it more closely.

He was so handsome. Again, that strange melancholy tugged at her heart. She felt almost as if she knew him, this armored stranger. He looked so tall and noble, but also so familiar. The marble eyes were a creamy white, yet she knew that they were blue. The blue of the deepest ocean. A blue like the night sky. A blue that cobalt and indigo tried, and always failed, to reproduce.

Why was he so... familiar?

She reached out a hand, shuffling the Rainbow Crystals in her arms, staring awestruck at the statue.

"Princess," he smiled.

The voice echoed in her mind; a memory so suddenly revealed. The image that accompanied it was... Mamoru? It was confusing and strange, but she caught the resemblance immediately. Mamoru? The researcher on her voyage? The one who made her heart beat strangely whenever he passed by? What was he doing... here? How could he be here, represented in stone and shimmering with light?
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2016, 5:26 pm

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 RnJQQAS

Mamoru followed the others as they grew closer to the marble like building. Something about this place felt both foreign and familiar at the same time. Had he ever been here? He didn't think so, but then why did it feel like he knew exactly where he was supposed to be.

He took in the marble figures around him and the crystals, which were now reacting strongly to the crystals Usagi carried.

He stopped when he saw the statue with a long flowy dress. He slowly approached the figure, almost entranced by the beauty of the figure. As he grew closer, he observed Usagi looking at the figure. As he looked from her to the statue, something felt familiar. He looked at the statue's face. It was a gentle face, her eyes filled with love.

He peeked over his shoulder again at Usagi, hoping she didn't see him.

This is a bit weird, she looks just like this statue, but it couldn't be......could it?

Mamoru was deep in thought as he continued to take in his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2016, 6:26 pm

Ami walked in with the others and was amazed at what was inside. One caught her attention..it looked like her, 'this is odd' she thought as she walked. Then she looked around some more and noticed the other statues that looked like the others, Rei...Minako..Hotaru..Haruka..then she watched for a distance as the princess and Mamoru were looking at ones that looked like them but in different outfits. Actually they all looked different..'Where did these outfits come from..' she continued to watch the princess for a moment..
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2016, 4:06 pm

Minako wasn't too surprised to find a statue that looked like herself. After all, she had been insisting people make statues in her honor for years, and she was actually offended that this was the only one so far.

It was strange, though, and left her feeling uneasy. If it had been just one statue that looked like one of the crew, that'd be one thing. It would have been easy to blow it off as just a crazy coincidence. But having so many with such striking resemblances to high ranking members of the crew... well, that was just weird.

Taking another closer look at the carved style of clothing, Minako frowned at the statue of herself - well, her look-alike anyway. The rather frilly bows gave her pause, but they seemed like a common theme within most of the statues. The citrine gem embedded into the stone was beautiful, twinkling with a light of its own. She reached out to touch it. As her fingers brushed upon the warm surface, she felt almost as though she had been burned. Minako recoiled away, frowning. What was that? A powerful kind of sensation, one that felt strangely familiar, in a far off way. As if something from a dream that she recalled through a thick veil.

With one last glance up towards her own face, Minako looked away and sought out Usagi once more. Something about this place made her feel like staying close to the other girl.

"You okay?" she asked, before becoming distracted by the statues before them. These two were different somehow. Despite being made of the same material as the others, something about this coupled statue felt more special.

This building... these statues... it all felt haunted. She decided that she didn't like this place very much. There was a heaviness in the air that  she couldn't quite explain away. "Maybe we should leave."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2016, 6:11 pm

"W-what be the meaning of this!?"

There they were-each and every single person in that room. There was no mistake-these statues were of them. Now, Haruka wasn't one to get shaken easily, having encountered many bizarre and frightening things on her many ventures for treasure and glory. And yet seeing her own form, down to how her hair was parted-aglow with a crystal placed in the center shook her to her very soul.

Haruka wasn't about the let that fear show, however. Not in front of her crew-and especially not in front of the princess. She approached her stony double, her heels clicking angrily on the ground.

"'This here  be a trap! A prank!" She gritted her teeth, now examining her carbon copy. "It'll be a cold day in hell if I ever get me hands on the fool who-"

Haruka's voice trailed off at the sight of the etched sword resting in the statues hand. Haruka reached for her own blade. For reasons unknown, this blade seemed more fimiliar then her own reflection; the handle, the three stone gems within it-it was as though she'd met a long lost friend.

She couldn't shake off the feeling that she's seen that blade before. That she's used that blade before. And this terrified her more then anything.

And then came the pair of lovers in the middle. She almost felt a wave of sad nostalgia prick at her heart-though it was but as small as a pebble in her shoe.

She turned to face her crew and the others noticing that the princess and mapmaker were looking the most taken aback. And why wouldn't they be? The lovers statues were of them.

"Best we keep movin', 'afor someone finds us."

Haruka only hoped nobody noticed the quiver in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2016, 10:31 pm

Upon entering the building, Rei had looked at the entire room first, noting exits and entrances and hiding places, prepared to fight in case there were other people here first. She didn’t find any, but her thorough search had prevented her from paying attention to the statues. She was probably one of the last people who noticed their similarities. The first one she recognized was the one at the center, the one depicting the figure that had been central to her life for these past few years. The princess and her unmistakable hair style, standing close to a man who looked a lot like their mapmaker.

Rei frowned, then began looking at the other statues, each one so foreign and yet so familiar. She stopped in front of the one that looked like her and scoffed at the clothing. There was no way she’d be running around with skirts that short. How was she supposed to battle people dressed skimpily like that?

And yet. A strange painful memory that kept dancing out of her reach every time she tried to grasp it caused an ache in her heart. They had a connection to whoever these people were, it was clear, and not just their appearances. Despite her tough outer appearance, Rei believed in spiritual things and she often wondered if past lives was something that was real. A lot of things couldn’t be explained, after all, so it was one of the many possibilities that life held.

They made her uneasy, however, and she averted her gaze from the red glow of her statue’s gem.

“Whatever you want to do, Princess, better make it fast. And don’t let down your guard, remember, we’re not alone here.”
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st September 2016, 6:18 am

"Oh! Um, right..." It was Rei's comment that finally broke her trance.

Still, it was only with difficulty that she turned away from the statue. Even with that simple motion, she felt a strange tug in her heart. A sorrow. It almost brought tears to her eyes. She was quick to cry—she knew that, of course—but this felt different. It felt deeper, somehow. She had the feeling that she had done this before, or something like it, and turned away from that handsome face only to find herself filled with regret.

She felt some of that now. Her normally exuberant attitude was subdued now, melancholy shimmering in her blue eyes.

Usagi looked down at the glow of the Rainbow Crystals, wondering if they would contain the clue to whatever was going on—or whatever she should do next.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st September 2016, 11:21 am

Looking around the room, Hotaru saw the striking resemblence between the statues and the rest of the crew. But there was one statue that caught her attention. It was the statue of a rather small girl - at least compared to the others - in her hands she was holding a Glaive.
It all felt so strange, yet so familiar. Why was it here? Was it some sort of destiny that led them here? Was every hardship she went through just so she can be here in the end? Or was it just a trap?

Thinking about everything, the black haired girl couldn't imagine that this was a trap. Nobody would go through all the effort and make those statues, just to lure them into something. But still, there was another crew out there and they couldn't let their guards down.

"Haruka and Rei are right, Princess", Hotaru noted, "We really can't afford to let our guards down. There is still this other crew on the island. Even though I don't think that those statues are luring us into a trap, we still have to be careful."

She then made her way towards the Princess and said with a smile: "Shall we go Princess? I think we are onto something!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th September 2016, 7:11 am

Before anything else could be done or said, a voice echoed in the room.

"No one move."

It was a woman, flanked by four men. All of them held guns aimed at different members of the crew, but it was the woman who aimed hers directly at the Princess. The men beside her wore similar military uniforms, though embroidered with varying colors. A smile graced her lips, but there was a darkness in her eyes. Hair a deep red, and fell in waves to her waist. She wore a black tiara set with a teal gemstone.

It was this tiara that tipped off who she was. Tales of her and her crew had spread wide, and it was rare for one to not have heard of the Pirate Queen Beryl.

"Hand over the Rainbow Crystals," Beryl continued. She gestured towards Usagi, indicating for her to approach. "I want you, too."

Quote :
Goal: React (or not, as the case might be!) to the arrival of the pirates and their demands!

Try to reach this goal by tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas   [Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Across the Seven Seas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top