The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack Empty
PostSubject: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 4:23 pm

If you were a sailor senshi, what would your primary attack be?

As a former dirt-digger/archaeologist, my first attack would have been...
Earth Antiquity.
Uh, you'd be pulled under ground.
Omg, my weapon would have been a shovel.

Now, I think my primary attack would be...
Analytical Terror.
I'd temporarily distort the dimensions and underlying mathematical formulas governing an object's characteristics.
And my sailor guardian would be an electronic cat, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 5:12 pm

If I were a sailor soldier exactly as myself, not with beautiful wonderful powers from a well-thought-out backstory and guardian planet...

Attack 1: Tasty Treat Scavenge! Others in the nearby vicinity feel compelled to give Aurae some food. She just looks so hungry! Poor thing, she must be starving! This attack works on both enemies AND allies. They just can't resist those puppy-dog eyes! Aurae will accept any food item for this ability, regardless of personal preference. Eating the food items offered increases her HP and MP!

Attack 2: TERMINATION! Aurae evaluates your performance and finds it lacking. A huge blast of energy knocks the target cold!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 6:10 pm

Mine would be...

BANANA FLYING PUNCH - which makes a bunch of bananas appear from my hand and make its way to my target. They're gonna get bruised so badly due to my banana's hard core! 

HELIOS KICK - Yeah. It's as it says.
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 7:15 pm

Aurae wrote:
Attack 1: Tasty Treat Scavenge! Others in the nearby vicinity feel compelled to give Aurae some food. She just looks so hungry! Poor thing, she must be starving! This attack works on both enemies AND allies. They just can't resist those puppy-dog eyes! Aurae will accept any food item for this ability, regardless of personal preference. Eating the food items offered increases her HP and MP!

OMG I CANNOT WITH THIS. THIS IS PERFECT.

Obviously mine would be like

SUMMON CAT CLOWDER and like 100s of cats would just come running at the enemy to attack. xD

HEALS WITH PURRING - cat purring would make you feel instantly better and heal you physically and mentally. XD
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 7:39 pm

Holy four-letter-word, that is the stuff of nightmares, Brit-Butt. I will never oppose you and your cat lady prowess.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 7:07 pm

I need a silly attack generator. Anyone know of a silly attack generator we could use?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime7th September 2016, 6:52 pm

This one might come in handy! http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=animepower
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime7th September 2016, 6:54 pm

Yes! 

And, for the generator's first suggestion! Pelt Evocation? I summon the spirit of... animal skins?
Back to top Go down
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime11th February 2017, 8:22 pm

I would name my attack... freezing spiral heart whip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack   Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Your Own Sailor Senshi Attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top