The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

(Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow   (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 12:14 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Akane Karasuma

Character Image: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow Tumblr_mp9p1xxvQN1s5x4l3o1_500
Personality Traits: 
Short-tempered, Impatient, Dominant, Driven, Cunning, Passionate, Protective of Loved Ones, Ruthless
Storyline Specific Information: Optional! To be filled in during storylines, not before! This section is for you to detail information about your character that is specific to a certain storyline(s). Fill out this section with each separate storyline, so you don't have to send multiple character profile applications for the same character.
Additional Information: Optional!
Source: http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Sailor_Lead_Crow

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

If there's one thing Lead Crow hated, it was lateness. She used to always be on time, but ever since Siren came into her life all those years ago, being on time went straight out the window. Ugh, Siren! Always needing Lead Crow to get her out of trouble. To think that Siren was to be her eternal rival?! Clearly the universe didn't take her, Lead Crow, seriously!

BAM! Lead Crow stood in the doorway, catching her breath, fist against the door, and muttering under her breath.

"I'm here, I'm here! Reiko Aya kept me, nearly burnt down the kitchen this morning," Lead Crow straightened out and lumbered over to her chair for the meeting, ignoring her boss standing at the head of the table, clearly in the middle of the slideshow.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Lead Crow
Senshi Fuku: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow Latest?cb=20120915130333
Powers and Magical Items: Bracelets - Sailor Lead Crow could fire blasts from her bracelets that would remove a person's Star Seed.
Whip - Sailor Lead Crow also carried a whip which she used once to physically attack the Sailor Senshi.
Galactica Tornado - This was Sailor Lead Crow's primary attack. It was a blast of energy and high-speed wind, which was directed towards her enemies.

Last edited by Jupiter Rose on 2nd August 2016, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow   (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 7:23 am

Aww I love that you added that she's protective of loved ones <3 And I adored reading your RP sample! xD!

In the manga and musicals she had an attack called Galactica Tornado, so could you please add that in to her Powers and Magical Items section! If you want to keep her strictly to the anime canon, then just let me know xD
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow   (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow I_icon_minitime2nd August 2016, 2:14 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow   (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 1:23 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow   (Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) [Relaxed] Villain: Sailor Lead Crow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top