The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Empty
PostSubject: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 11:07 am

Time froze. 

The entire Sailor War came to a standstill, magical energy stopping in its tracks, enemies caught mid-snarl, powers freezing to a standstill... throughout the Galaxy, a great handful of senshi suddenly started disappearing, only to reappear in a large auditorium decked out in luxurious red and gold accents. As they blinked, everything there started to move at normal speed as fancy waiters strode by to offer treats and refreshments, the battle-worn costumes and expressions not even causing enough stir to raise a brow from the men and women who weaved their way around the plush theater, though some did hand out towels and aspirin as they saw fit. Confusion trumped relief for the most part, but before that confusion could make way for suspicion, the lights on stage popped on dramatically to reveal...

Mossen and Wigglebottoms? 

The tiny, neurotic fairy glanced frequently towards the hulking chimera as he fluttered to the podium set in the middle of the stage; Wigglebottoms, for their part, paid the fairy no mind, and sat politely just beyond the reach of the microphone, its snake tail curling around so the head at the end could regard the audience quizzically. Mossen's curly-brown-haired head jerked towards the Chimera, his little body positively shaking, and nodded nervously. "I a-agree, W-Wiggleb-bottoms," Mossen said into the microphone, though what he agreed with was anyone's guess, "It is time to start the show. W-we're your hosts for this evening, I'm Mossen of the Fairies of Zenar, and this is --" he turned towards the Chimera.

The Ram's head shook and posed regally, the Dragon head dipped, the Snake head nodded, and the Lion's head blinked. After a few seconds of tense silence, a chorus of voices entered every mind in the audience, "And we are the Chimera, Wigglebottoms. We welcome you to this evening's affair," and then three heads turned on the Ram's head disapprovingly and the snake lurched forward and bit it's neck. The Ram's head shook and looked off in annoyance. 

"Hahahahahaaaaa," The laugh was anything but genuine; it was obvious Mossen wanted to be anywhere but where he was and was trying desperately to pretend everything was okay. "Let's move forward, okay?" He cleared his throat, and a giant screen descended to either side of the pair. "Tonight we wish to honor those senshi and allies for their deeds within the past few years, through adventures - and misadventures - that ultimately led to this new position of power within this Sailor War. The events we speak of are..."

He announced the following "Events" as scenes from the adventure flashed up on screen:
The Screen wrote:

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Silver_crescent_award_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gj1gaThe Collector
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Decay_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7wxuvz
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Decay___return_to_zenar_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d84b302
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Remnant_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8k01o4
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Andromeda_spire_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9b18a0
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Leviathan_core_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9lwl52
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Fields_of_enyalius_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9sw037
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Light_in_darkness_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da25bo6
He cleared his throat as some chose to applaud. "There have been many people involved in these events, and from them we gathered several award fields. Before we begin, though, we would like to show our appreciation for all participants of these events; without them, they wouldn't have been nearly as engaging as they were. So, um... Thanks. Thank you for saving my planet, and so many others, and for giving this galaxy a second chance."
Event Characters wrote:
Eight Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Achelois
Seven Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Andromeda
Six Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Enya%20v1★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  LittleNocturnus★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Shadow
Five Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Leviathan
Four Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Callisto★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sedna
Three Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Soul★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Oberon★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Bellatrix
Two Events
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Pdfl7vy★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Varuna★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Panacea★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Amatheia★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Nix★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sprite_SailorPluto03
One Event
 ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Europa★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Aktypris%202★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Zorya★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Makemake★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Azazel★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Panzer
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sprite_SailorMercury03★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sprite_SailorMars03★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sprite_SailorSaturn03★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sprite_SailorVenus03★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Sprite_SailorChibiMoon03
Arch and Rayden; Sailor Io; Sailor Solar Eclipse; Sailor Lunar Eclipse; Sailor Metallon, Sailor Skaro, Sailor Splash 
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Ribbonsprite★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Nikos
"Okay, so we're going to start with --" Mossen paused, putting his hand to his ear, and nodded. "I'm sorry, folks, before we start handing out awards, I'm told we're being interrupted with a word by our sponsor -- "

The stage goes black.

A giant screen folds down over everything, and suddenly lights up brightly!
Our Sponsor wrote:

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Gc_rpg_store_fate_exchange_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8y0x78
The image showed a rickity little shack filled with odd objects on display, sandwiched between two huge department stores. The camera swung to look at the armor hung on the back wall. 

"Are you a senshi in need of some luck?" a crotchety old voice echoed through the speakers, the attempt at sounding cheerful failing hard. The camera zoomed in on the front case, and some interesting six-sided die sitting there.

"Feel like a little pick-me-up?" the voice continued, as the camera moved to look at odd looking potion bottles of red, blue, and green.

"Then head on down and fill up your cup -- This is just stupid, I'm not saying this.
★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  CroneAn old woman in maroon robes stepped directly in front of the camera, blocking the shot so it only focused on a little red pin on her cape. With a jerk from below - her cane - the camera shot up to focus on an old face with a crooked nose, with bright, young eyes peering into the lens. "If you want something to help, call me. It'll cost you." She grumpily knocked the camera aside again and hobbled off screen, towards the shelving in the back. 

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Achelois The camera turned to find a friendly young blonde woman, with bright green eyes and green facial markings smiling at the camera with fanged teeth. "So call or stop by the Fate Exchange for all your limited-time Special Item needs!

The screen went blank, the commercial ending.
"Um... so..." The screen whirled back up and the lights popped on immediately, as though nothing had happened. "Let's begin with our first announcer!"

Mossen fluttered off stage, and the Chimera lumbered after him.

The Hardcore Event Awards Ceremony has Officially Begun!

Note about who can claim Awards!:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 31st July 2016, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 11:49 am

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  YIUfnUw

Andromeda walked onto stage in confusion, looking back toward an unseen person as she asked in a whisper, “Is this for real? I’m not drunk and hallucinating this? Cause that happens sometimes.”

The person she was talking to must have answered in the negative, because she proceeded toward the microphone, glancing at the envelopes in her hands. She looked out toward the audience uncertainly.

“Uh, hi, everyone. I guess this is an award show? Anyway, they want me to present these awards, so I guess I’ll just get to it…”

She opened the first envelope.

“This one is for… All The Feels Moment. What is that… is that like feelings? Why don’t you just say feelings? Is this one of those weird Earthen slang words?” she glanced back to the backstage, but did not appear to be provided with an explanation.

“And the nominees are…

Enyalius saying goodbye in Leviathan Core
Achelois killing Enyalius in Fields of Enyalius
When Achelois and Enyalius kissed and Enyalius died in Fields of Enyalius

What kind of award is this?! What kind of terrible people gives an award to terrible things like this?!” she demanded.

Wincing and digging something from her ear—an earpiece—she threw it over her shoulder.

“Fine, whatever. The winner is…”

Spoiler:

She opened the second envelope and frowned even deeper. “This one is for… Favorite Enemy. Why are we awarding our enemies?! This is so bizarre!”

She shook her head and continued to read.

“The nominees are…

Trog from Decay!
Ribbon from Remnants!
Chaos Prince from Light in Darkness!
Sharks from Andromeda Spire!

She smiled nostalgically at the first two and frowned at the last two. “And the winner is…”

Spoiler:

After snatching the trophy, she returned to the backstage, followed by sounds of commotion as mysterious clangs and thuds followed in her wake.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 12:31 pm

Sorry for the less entertaining intro I have planned, but I’ve got three more really memorable awards to give out for the Hardcore Event series!

The first is: 

Favorite Boss!

As someone who’s suffered played in these events before, we’ve certainly faced a lot of really cool and really annoying and/or painful bosses, but there were four that shone the most because of their sheer uniqueness and unorthodox ways they had to be defeated by. These four big bads are:

The Clam (from the Leviathan Core Event)

The Serpent Lady (from the Return to Zenar Event)

The Fates trio of Deino, Prike, and Pemphredo (from the Fields of Enyalius Event)

The Siren (from the Andromeda Spire Event)

And the winner was…

Spoiler:

Congrats to all of our horrible, horrible nominees!

Second up is our next award:

That Time the Dice Screwed Us Big Time!

You know, when you roll a 1 at the worst possible time and everyone suffers for it instead of just your character! Very fun. I’d give more examples, but if we listed every time this has happened to our poor group of heroic senshi, we’d never get around to actually giving out this award. Trust me on this.

The three biggest streaks of of bad luck were:

When the Lake Blew Up (from way back in the Decay RP)

The Death of the Fairy Queen (from Decay’s sequel, Return to Zenar)

Friendly Fire (multiple instances from the Leviathan Core RP)

And the declared winner was....

Spoiler:

Er… good going on those dice rolls, everyone…

My last award to hand out is ironically personal for me, but I guess that makes it easier for our poor winner to accept it. It’s:
Most Damage Taken/Status Effect Collector

Our characters take a lot of nasty hits in the Hardcore RP series, but this senshi in particular is like a magnet for them. Her hospital bills must be through the roof after each one, but someone has to take them for the team, right…? Our “nominees” are…

Callisto

Poor, poor sweet Callisto

The one that could turn into a bear

And our Winner (or loser?) is…

Spoiler:

Maybe some bandages would have been more appreciated, but it's the thought that counts, I guess... ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  1637294219

Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 12:40 pm

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Ribbon-002
Eyes wide, Ribbon stared at the stage and watched in extreme confusion as the evening's Hosts welcomed them to the event and then promptly started showing odd scenes up on their screens - most were fight scenes or exploratory scenes from places she didn't recognize, but then she saw herself pinned to the metal wall on the trap planet and blushed, and then saw herself again when they landed on Castle Charon, and again on planet Leviathan, and again at Sagittarius Zero Star. Her nails curled into the plush seat - how in the world had they filmed those scenes? And then there was a weird presentation by the Crone and Achelois and then Andromeda came on stage and - 

And then she relaxed, as Andromeda seemed as lost as she was, and if Andromeda were lost but was going with the flow, that was the best thing to do then. Ribbon clapped politely when the announcement for "All the Feels" was made, though her eyes doubled in size as the scene replayed on screen and her heart felt like it was falling through her chest. Who in the world is honoring these things?! And then an award for enemies?! 

A shark hopped up on its fin and started to hop towards stage, but as Andromeda made off with the award it bowed its ugly head and hobbled back to its seat.

Ribbon was deeply disturbed.

Then a cute official in an adorable dress came forward with three envelopes and awarded the Favorite Boss - favorite? Boss? What? And she looked confusedly up on screen to see flashes of preposterous battles involving the Clam - she shuddered - and Andromeda slicing an arm off of a half-serpent half-woman figure, and then three old women transforming into younger women and shooting spells, and finally a mermaid-thing singing over an egg-thing - a Chaos Seed. It was announced a tie and two ghostly figures made their way up and fought over who would hold the trophy before both abruptly disappeared. She clapped, as expected. 

The next award made absolutely no sense and was awarded to a mistake involving the death of royalty. She clapped, as expected, though wondered if clapping was what the response should be for this --

And, finally, an award for the person who accrued the most damage? Her brows pinched together in worry as shot after shot of Callisto being thrown into things played on screen, but she did stand and cheer when Callisto was announced for the award. She liked Callisto.
Note wrote:
XD Just as a note, you don't have to reply in character! But if you did want to reply in character, claim a random spectator senshi and clap away!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 4:51 pm

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  L32EGwz

The child-soldier stepped forward, extremely nervous to be here on stage. Even in the bright lights, her dark hair, skin, and uniform seemed perpetually cloaked in shadow. Only the glimmer of the golden stars of her uniform twinkled and flashed. The dark eyes searched the audience timidly, but brightened when they spotted a familiar form with bright pink hair. She gave a small wave of acknowledgement to Ribbon from a hand that did not carry a white envelope.

Nocturnus still wasn't REALLY sure what was going on here. The "awards" that had been mentioned by others that she recognized didn't quite all seem like good things.

Maybe this was just a weird part of Crystal Tokyo that she didn't really understand yet.

"Um... hello, everyone!" the soft voice spoke out, echoing slightly from the microphone. She cringed slightly to hear that vague reflection of her own words. So strange!

"I've been asked to present two awards here today for the Hardcore Events," Nocturnus continued. "So, please, without further ado..."

MVP in Defense

Scenes from the various Hardcore Events played on the screens around her, showing various examples of sailor soldiers and other fighters risking their own safety time and time again to protect others.

"We regularly rely on our allies and teammates to ensure that we can make it through our missions," the girl said. "We want to thank them for their hard work and sacrifice, particularly when they protect the rest of us from harm."

Nominees
Oberon
Achelois
Callisto

And the winner is...:

Favourite NPC

Sailor Nocturnus frowns as she reads the next notecard. What in all of the great Night is an "NPC"? Is that an acronym? For what? Nice Party Cheesetray? Next Piano Calling? Her eyebrows furrowed, but after a few seconds the young girl shrugged and decided to start reading it anyway.

Even as she pondered the card, there were clips of the Hardcore Events playing on the screens around her. They highlighted the many non-sailor soldiers that were encountered all over the universe. All of the people who provided a bit of interest and intrigue to the many missions that the team found themselves facing. Mossen, on the world of Zenar. The probably unstable young man from Enyalius, Nikos. The wise and mysterious Crone. The pink-haired Ribbon. Nocturnus smiled to see her friend depicted there. And the powerful multi-headed creature known as "Wigglebottoms".

"Our travels across the universe have been enriched by the many people and creatures we meet on our journey," Nocturnus announced, trying not to tremble while being watched by so many. "We value their guidance and welcome their friendship, when it is offered. They teach us so much about the worlds beyond our own."

Nominees
Mossen
Wigglebottoms
Crone
Nikos
Ribbon

And the winner is...:

The sailor soldier of the starry night curtsied to the audience, her piece in this event now concluded. She quickly stepped down from the stage and and filtered in among the crowd. Perhaps she could find a spot near Ribbon, so at least she wouldn't be alone here. This was very, very strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 4:42 pm

Most Iconic/Unforgettable Scene

In the HC events, there are many unforgettable scenes. The following were nominated as the most Iconic, most unforgettable, those we just cannot get out of our heads no matter how much we try:

Like a Star @ heaven Fields of Enyalius - Achelois Stabbing Enyalius
Like a Star @ heaven Light in Darkness - Chaos Boss falling dead mid-speech
Like a Star @ heaven Decay - Blowing up the acid lake
Like a Star @ heaven Andromeda Spire - Sailor Andromeda Saves her planet

While these are all amazing there can only be one!

And the winner is....:

Favourite Relationship

Hardships and bonding can form relationships, even in the toughest of times. Our nominees for Favourite relationship are...

Like a Star @ heaven Extended Little Senshi Family (Sailors Nocturnus (and by extension Ribbon!), Andromeda, Achelois and Enyalius)
Like a Star @ heaven Enyalius/Achelois

Our Fav all time relationship is....:

Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 8:30 pm

The stage was empty as more awards were being prepared, until... A wild Achelois wanders onto the stage with a baby Enya strapped to her chest in a baby sling!  She looked out across the sea of faces, recognizing many of them. "Oh hey guys, just thought I'd see what everyone was up to, heard something about awards and-" A card was thrust into her hand listing out the next two awards.  "Ah, umm," She moved to the side of the stage and furious whispering could be heard for a few moments before she stumbled back onto the stage.  "Ooookay looks like I'll announce these then." She looked down at the card, her brows began to furrow, "Wait, why, guys why is this an award? Seriously? Who do you think had to clean up after these disasters and make sure no one died??" She sighed, "Although I guess one of these was more disastery than the others..."

Worst Disaster

The Nominees Are:
Blowing up the Lake (Decay)
Allowing the Queen to Die (Return to Zenar)
Andromeda Losing Her Memories and Dropping the Shield in the River (LID)
Leviathan Gets Dunked (LID)
wow two of these from the same event that's lovely

The Best? Worst Disaster is!:

"Aaaaand moving on to this next actual award that was based on something someone did that was actually helpful to our journeys..." Her eyes scanned the card quickly, eliciting a slight gasp and "Awww" from the blonde senshi.  "Well this next award is deserved by only one Senshi and it is actually really well given!"

Most Resourceful Character

The Nominees Are:
Andromeda (The Collector)
Andromeda (Decay)
Andromeda (Return to Zenar)
Andromeda (Remnants)
Andromeda (Andromeda Spire)
Andromeda had she been there (Leviathan Core)
Andromeda (Fields of Enyalius)
Andromeda (Light in Darkness)

I wonder who it is??:

The bundle held to her chest began to squirm, "And with that I have to go, you really don't want to see her when she wakes up from a nap." Achelois smiled, waved and poofed off the stage in true crone fashion.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 10:52 pm

MVP in Offense

You know, those who kick butts and are generally badass?

Nominees:
Sailor Enyalius
Sailor Andromeda
Sailor Callisto

Do we even need drumrolls. I'm sure you know who it is. Cause hell was she badass or not? DRUMROLLS OF DOOM.:

WTF Moment

We all have those moments where our brains go wtf about something that happens in one way or another. In HC Events, it's not a rare occurrence and here are the nominees this year:

Nominees:
Sailah Sahtan
Venus is dead?!
Brain cancer

DRUM EFFING ROLLS:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime3rd August 2016, 9:10 am

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  Ribbon-002
Nocturnus was on stage! Ribbon stood and applauded for her friend, cheering loudly for her, and threw her hand in the air to return the wave before politely taking her seat as Nocturnus presented two awards. She was glad that the first award actually made sense as an award to be given - Oberon really had helped, from what she remembered of their time on Leviathan, and so definitely deserved recognition. The next award puzzeled her - NPC? But her name was listed as among the nominees! She was surprised and flattered - she didn't recognize the term, but she had always dreamed of going up on stage an accepting an award -- for acting, but an award was an award, right? Butterflies exploded in her stomach, as Nocturnus opened the envelope, and then... dropped as "Wigglebottoms" was announced.

The huge Chimera lunged out from stage-left and practically frollicked up to the young Nocturnus, the Lion head leaning down to gently take the award from the young Sailor Senshi, before they turned and trotted off stage like a cat with a mouse.

That was a weird animal. 

She clapped again as Nocturnus left the stage, and then stood and signaled her over to fill the spot beside her. As they both got settled in, she looked up to find someone she didn't quite recognize on stage, handing out an award for Most Iconic/Unforgettable Scene, and saw playing on the large screens a scene of Achelois stabbing Enyalius and paled, looking away. Two awards for someone killing someone else? Really though, what was this ceremony?!

But the next was a little cuter, and both her and Nocturnus's names came up, and they won! She was apparently part of an "Extended Little Senshi Family" through being friends with Nocturnus, which was really nice of them! She and Nocturnus came on stage, and she gave a little curtsey, but before she could leave they pulled her aside to watch the rest from backstage. She waved to Nocturnus as they whispered instructions in her ear, and her face screwed up into something that must have looked confused, and waited her turn as Achelois popped up with a baby strapped to her chest and gave out awards, apparently not knowing she was going to be doing that - which sounded familiar - and handed out two awards - one for Worst Disaster (which made her stomach drop) and another for Most Resourceful Character, which she cheered for and laughed along with the presentation. 

A young man went on stage next, presenting an award for MVP in Offense, which went to Enyalius even the drumrolls for the presentation made her afraid and the WTF Moment, one of which explained how He had died, which she had never been able to figure out. 

And then it was her turn.

Quote :
Ribbon strode on stage confidently and paused at the podium, offering a smile. Acting lessons weren't for nothing

"Good evening, everyone!" she greeted. "Most of you don't have any reason to know me, but my name is Ribbon Adair and the events of the past few weeks were kinda started by me. I was the Trojan Horse that ushered in this Chaos War; if it weren't for me and what I helped plan and execute, there's a good chance that things would not have proceeded in the deadly way that they did, and I apologize for that." She bowed her head, not really sure why she was saying any of this, but as shame colored her cheeks, she realized exactly why she was doing it.  "I guess why I mention that is to try to tell you all what an amazing group of people these Senshi are." She looked back up at them, not noticing the scenes that matched her words playing over the screens. "I should be dead now. I tricked them, I played them - I openly betrayed them!" She reigned her voice back in, "But still they fought for me. Still, they refused to give up on me, and cast me aside as unreachable, unsaveable, and not worth the effort," She was looking right at Nocturnus.

"They had their doubts, but still they saved me. Sailor Leviathan vouched for me, despite not having any real reason to, and even when they found out merely associating with me could lead to their destruction, Sailor Nocturnus still refused to let me go. Even in the very end, when I went back to Him, with my own plan for ending this War - a plan that ended up being extremely stupid, they didn't take the easy way out and just get rid of me or knock me out or something; they reasoned with me. And I don't know of anyone else that would have done that for me - to stick up for and believe in me so much as to deny base logic to make things look good for me."

"I guess what I'm saying is that... well," She stepped out from behind the podium and curtsied, "I'm Ribbon Adair, and I owe my life to these exemplary people, and honestly I am honored to have any continuing interaction with them."

She straightened, returned to the podium, and writing finally appeared across the blank envelope, those very same words appearing on the screen to either side of her: 

Most Accident Prone

Really?

"The award I'm presenting tonight is for "Most Accident Prone,"" out of the corner of her eye she saw some really odd, often hurtful things happening on screen and scowled. "'Accident' is often used to describe something funny in these contexts, but in these cases, I can't find anything funny about this. These were life-and-death situations and sometimes unexpected things happen, despite our best intents, and bad luck can dog people -- That would be a better word for this award. I'm renaming it. This is now the Bad Luck Award."

Nothing on screen changed, but at least Ribbon felt better about it. 

"The nominees for this Couldn't-Catch-A-Break Award are:
Shadow
Sailor Nocturnus
Sailor Andromeda
Sailor Callisto
Sailor Amatheia
Still the award name didn't change, but Ribbon refused to state it that way again. On screen played several scenes of various people getting hit, or trying something and failing, or trying something and that attempt being misinterpreted as trying to hurt rather than to help; accidents like continuing forward and losing two people, falling through a trap door and being separated from the group, some gross looking mist concentrating around some familiar faces whose eyes looked like they could be watering or bleeding, and a giant rock slide. She recognized two of those last scenes. 

And the Winner Is...:

With that, she waved, thanked them, and got off the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime3rd August 2016, 9:13 am

As soon as Ribbon exited, some light elevator music played in the background as a polite voice chimed overhead, "The Awards Ceremony has Concluded; We apologize for our Hosts not reappearing; Mossen is inconsolable and the Chimera refuses to be parted from its award. All Senshi will be returned from whence they came and time will resume normally in... 3 Minutes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★    ★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★★ Stars of the Silver Millennium: HC Event Awards★★

View previous topic View next topic Back to top