The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Greetings From the Planet Kronos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~

Greetings From the Planet Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 1:54 am

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 3884866259 Greetings everyone! Greetings From the Planet Kronos 3884866259

How's it going? I've been meaning to join this forum for quite some time now but I just haven't had the time what with all of my exams and whatnot. But today marked my final exam, so I am home free!

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1334857550
I'm not really sure how I'll let you guys get to know me, so here are some questions I'll be answering for you guys to be able to get to know me:

What is you name?
Neo-King Kronos from the Planet Kronos, though I don't mind if you guys call me John as well.

Which Sailor Moon media is your favourite?
I would say, the manga. I mean I also like Crystal, but it's on par with 90s. Crystal gave me the plot, 90s gave me the development- but the Manga gave me both! So, Manga it is!

Favourite Arc?
Most definitely the StarS arc! I just love the whole concept of Sailor Cosmos, the mystery behind her, and how the whole arc was so ambiguous that it pretty much left majority of the questions to be answered by the viewers. Also, just saying- I'm talking about the Manga arc. The anime was meh.

Any Pets?
Sadly no- both of them passed away. My cat Luna passed away when I was 7, and my dog Brownie passed away last year. I'm planning on getting a new pet once I get my own apartment. 

Attack Names for your Sailor Form?
If I were a Sailor Senshi, my attacks would probably be named like Kronos Death Retribution, Darkness Bomb, Sailor Pluto's Wish, and so on. 

Where are you from?
This question is one I dread the most. Okay, so growing up I've lived in different places but the country I've settled the longest in is Qatar (8 years!), so I consider this place my home. But I am also Filipino, but Qatar is my home. Also, I was born on the Planet Kronos.  

Hobbies? Any interests?
My hobbies consist of swimming, dancing, singing, film-making, directing, editing. I'm very much interested in Broadway, and would someday like to work in that field.

That's all for now folks! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me down below! I'm so glad to be a part of this forum and am very much excited to start contributing! 

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1666845134

A bientot!
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 3:05 am

Hello there! Welcome to GC! You've already answered so other questions... So, who is your favorite villain?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 3:12 am

Thank you Sailor Zelda!! 

My favourite villain is most probably  Galaxia, and not just because StarS is my favourite arc but because of how she was the only villain who sought destruction for the sake of destruction. She destroyed all the Senshis because she wanted her light to be the brightest. The others longed for power- to rule and take over, but all she wanted was to shine brightest amongst the rest, and to search for her Star. Made my cry reading the manga. But yass!!

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 586865221

TL;DR: It's Galaxia!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 3:22 am

Cool! Galaxia and Stars is my favorite arc and villain as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 3:37 am

Welcome to the forums! I'm Andi, (Ena, Lus, Anda, whatever you want to call me! I have no preference! Razz)

You already answered everything that I would have asked you, so I hope you enjoy your stay here! XD
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 3:57 am

Welcome to the forums! Always happy to see another new face around here! You seem to like being very creative from reading your interests, so I'm sure we'll get along great :humandiana:It seems like Kronos is an otaku character you created =o If so, you should share him with us in the Otaku section! Would love to read and know more about him and his Neo Kingness =P

Welcome aboard to this wonderful, loving place! If you have any questions or anything, my PM box is always open! Or you could sign up for a mentor and get paired with a senior member who will help show you around! The site can be a bit overwhelming xD I hope to see you around the boards <3
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 4:22 am

Hi there! Welcome! Make yourself at home!
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 6:09 am

Hello, and welcome to GC! I'm so glad you decided to join us!

I love Broadway, and it's really cool that you're so interested in that career field! I wish you the best in those goals! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your time with us on GC! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 8:37 am

Andalusite wrote:
Welcome to the forums! I'm Andi, (Ena, Lus, Anda, whatever you want to call me! I have no preference! Razz)

You already answered everything that I would have asked you, so I hope you enjoy your stay here! XD

Thank you so much Andi!! I definitely will! Greetings From the Planet Kronos 4219461597

Diana wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Always happy to see another new face around here! You seem to like being very creative from reading your interests, so I'm sure we'll get along great :humandiana:It seems like Kronos is an otaku character you created =o If so, you should share him with us in the Otaku section! Would love to read and know more about him and his Neo Kingness =P

Welcome aboard to this wonderful, loving place! If you have any questions or anything, my PM box is always open! Or you could sign up for a mentor and get paired with a senior member who will help show you around! The site can be a bit overwhelming xD I hope to see you around the boards <3

Thank you Diana!! Ohhh- I will do ^^ After I've created the character page ahahahah :') Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to contact you if I have a question.

Juliko wrote:
Hi there! Welcome! Make yourself at home!

Thank you Juliko! Ahahah will do ^^

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Hello, and welcome to GC! I'm so glad you decided to join us!

I love Broadway, and it's really cool that you're so interested in that career field! I wish you the best in those goals! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your time with us on GC! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thank you Sailor Pluto! Ohhhh what's your favourite musical? Mine would be either Rent, Spring Awakening, Promises Promises, or Wicked. It's awesome to know someone here loves Broadway and thank you!! Ill definitely try my best ^^

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2027930456
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 8:43 am

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wicked!!!! It was the first Broadway musical I saw and it will forever be my favorite.

I tried to get into Rent, but it was just too much for me to handle xD I did really love the opening song in Rent though! 

My other two favorites would have to be Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 8:52 am

Ooh, you live in an unusual place indeed! I've been to Qatar several times but only in transit when I'm going home or back to England while I was studying there. I also love Wicked! Same with Pluto, it was also the first musical I saw live (but on the West End) and my all-time favorite (though Beauty and The Beast is up there too).

Who is your favorite senshi? I don't think you've mentioned this yet!

But I think you'll like it here, we have quite a few people who share your interests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 9:22 am

WELCOME TO THE GC FORUMS

I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Smile Really ove your sig btw!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 2:11 pm

Welcome. So happy to see a new face.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 2:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kronos! AND WE'VE GOT A FELLOW SAILOR COSMOS FAN WHOOP WHOOP! Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 4:11 pm

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums, Neo-King Kronos! Oooo, I am a huge Broadway fan, too. I have seen several shows on Broadway, but I've also seen a lot of Off-Broadway productions. My all-time favorite is Les Miserables, but The Lion King and Once Upon an Island have a special place in my heart. The summer camp I went to growing up did fabulous musicals, especially considering they only had a few weeks for stage-crafting and rehearsals. 

By the way, I am your Member Support Director, so if you have any problems or questions about the forums, then I will always be here for you. You can reach me via PM or on Skype (rqg390). Diana already mentioned the great Senshi-In-Training program, but I'll mention it, again. (: It's a great program for making friends.  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 8:45 am

Welcome to our forums! by the way cool nickname =D
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:05 pm

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 7sAuJlT

Oh my gosh, I love your whole intro! That little questionnaire is amazing! And your avatar, so cute. 

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC so if you're lost around the forums, need help getting started or just want to chat, my inbox is always open! I hope you enjoy the forum, I'm looking forward to seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:19 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I'm already feeling the love!!  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1394610236

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Ooh, you live in an unusual place indeed! I've been to Qatar several times but only in transit when I'm going home or back to England while I was studying there. I also love Wicked! Same with Pluto, it was also the first musical I saw live (but on the West End) and my all-time favorite (though Beauty and The Beast is up there too).

Who is your favorite senshi? I don't think you've mentioned this yet!

But I think you'll like it here, we have quite a few people who share your interests Very Happy

Yass Wicked!! Ohhh, it is quite hot in here ahahhhaah, but next time you should look around, though I must warn you there's quite a lot of sand Razz

And my favourite Senshi would probably be (besides Cosmos) Sailor Venus!! Well, the manga version of her. Much as I love ditzy 90s anime Venus, I prefer Manga Venus because she had such a nice development in her leadership. Like yes Usagi is the main leader, but she still holds the leadership position when it comes to being Usagi's senshi.

Gemma wrote:
WELCOME TO THE GC FORUMS

I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Smile Really ove your sig btw!

Thank you Gemma! I most definitely will ^^

Hikari-chan wrote:
Welcome. So happy to see a new face.

Thank you Hikari-chan!!

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Kronos! AND WE'VE GOT A FELLOW SAILOR COSMOS FAN WHOOP WHOOP! Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805

YASSS QUEEN!! Thank you so much!!!

Luna wrote:
Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums, Neo-King Kronos! Oooo, I am a huge Broadway fan, too. I have seen several shows on Broadway, but I've also seen a lot of Off-Broadway productions. My all-time favorite is Les Miserables, but The Lion King and Once Upon an Island have a special place in my heart. The summer camp I went to growing up did fabulous musicals, especially considering they only had a few weeks for stage-crafting and rehearsals. 

By the way, I am your Member Support Director, so if you have any problems or questions about the forums, then I will always be here for you. You can reach me via PM or on Skype (rqg390). Diana already mentioned the great Senshi-In-Training program, but I'll mention it, again. (: It's a great program for making friends.  Greetings From the Planet Kronos 2508165712

Thank you Luna!!Lucky!! The only Broadway show I've ever seen was here in Qatar- and it was Annie. It was amazing, but I would love to watch it in actual Broadway in NYC! Yess the Lion King performance i heard is amazingggg I wanna watch it so badly. Yeah, I have been having a bit of a hard time around the forum- it's quite confusing XD so I'll defo sign up for it ^^

Sailor Venus wrote:
Welcome to our forums! by the way cool nickname =D

Thank you Sailor Venus!!! Ahahahaha it's so plain though >.<

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Oh my gosh, I love your whole intro! That little questionnaire is amazing! And your avatar, so cute. 

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC so if you're lost around the forums, need help getting started or just want to chat, my inbox is always open! I hope you enjoy the forum, I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Thank you so much!!! Ahahahh well I guess it makes it easier for people to get to know me better ^^ Thank you though XD I'll be signing up for the Mentorship program, but if I do have questions I shall come to you. Thank you!!!

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 378648805

Thank you so much everyone!!! I already feel at home <3

Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 190603310
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:46 pm

HELLO! YOU LIKE MUSICALS. I LIKE MUSICALS TOO. Except I'm stuck in an infinite loop of only having seen The Phantom of the Opera and all 29 recorded SM musicals hahaha. Actually I've probably watched several other musicals but i don't remember them all once (like how I checked out Shrek the Musical which was kinda cute? XD)

I'm so shocked at all this musical talk and no one has asked if you enjoy the Sailor Moon musicals both older and new ones (unless i missed the question >.>)! Sooo have you had the chance to see them yet?

Anyway, welcome to GC!!!
Back to top Go down
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:50 pm

Small Lady wrote:
HELLO! YOU LIKE MUSICALS. I LIKE MUSICALS TOO. Except I'm stuck in an infinite loop of only having seen The Phantom of the Opera and all 29 recorded SM musicals hahaha. Actually I've probably watched several other musicals but i don't remember them all once (like how I checked out Shrek the Musical which was kinda cute? XD)

I'm so shocked at all this musical talk and no one has asked if you enjoy the Sailor Moon musicals both older and new ones (unless i missed the question >.>)!  Sooo have you had the chance to see them yet?

Anyway, welcome to GC!!!

YESSS!!! Thank you!!! AHhaaha I love that so many people here are enthusiastic about musicals <3 Im finally fitting in somewhere ahhaahah. I have seen a bit of Sera Myu, but I've never seen the whole of it, just some clips in Youtube because I can never find a full version of it online... 

Also gotta say, I love your profile picture ahahah <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:58 pm

TY!! Also I hope you don't mind but i'm going to plug my website where we have all the recorded musicals (also my bad its 25 recorded, 29 total >.>) subtitled and up for download! Check it out at http://www.seaofserenity.net

That way you can finally watch them! :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime12th June 2016, 5:23 pm

Hi there! I'm a bit late, and we've already spoken, but welcome to GC anyway!   :usagi:Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 12:03 pm

Small Lady wrote:
TY!!  Also I hope you don't mind but i'm going to plug my website where we have all the recorded musicals (also my bad its 25 recorded, 29 total >.>) subtitled and up for download!  Check it out at (not allowed to post external links lol)

That way you can finally watch them! :DDDDDDD

Yess!!! Thank you Small Lady!! I'm soooo gonna enjoy this!!! <3 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1286073631 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1286073631 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1286073631 Greetings From the Planet Kronos 1286073631

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
Hi there! I'm a bit late, and we've already spoken, but welcome to GC anyway!   :usagi:Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

Yep absolutely loving! Thanks Cronus!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Planet Kronos   Greetings From the Planet Kronos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From the Planet Kronos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top