The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon: The Begining

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

Title : Ken Storm

Sailor Moon: The Begining Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 10:36 am

Name of the Storyline: Sailor Moon: The Begining

Name of the Creator(s): KennethStorm
Forum: Tokyo City

Backstory: I was kid in a village, my father was a blacksmith of sorts except he used crystal, emerald green crystals to make the armor and weapons for the military. I was obviously on another planet in a different time. I dreamt that I would help my father pound the metal sheets into sides that would be put together to make the torso of the armor. I dreamt that I would play with rocks and stones and pound them into the wall of our hut/house (Looks like giant igloo made of sand). I would play with children my age and we were all wearing poor clothes, they would be shredded from the wear and tear of daily life.

I remember that one dream I climbed across the city roof tops and came upon he palace square were an opera house of sorts was presenting a new opera. I was so intrigued by the voices and instruments that I had to see what was happening. Upon inspection I saw the main performers acting out a famous scene from history...but who's history? Then I found out, the big burly man in the fur coat and green tunic said "And behold onto him the son of Jupiter, the mighty spear of Justice"

Night after night, I would dream of opera and music from an alien culture and yet it seemed so familiar. Then one night I noticed the balcony on the far left away form my lookout point was suddenly filled with royal people. The King, Queen, and the lovely princess sat in throne like chairs and observed the show below. Instantly I fell in love with her, the long haired brunette had her hair in a long ponytail that reached her buttocks. I was mesmerized and I had to go to her, see her, talk to her.

Unfortunately my attempt at wooing her ended up with me being imprisoned. Although the impression I made in the princess was strong enough to warrant her to help me escape. She told me to meet her in the garden, that was her run away place where no one knew to find her. I made my way to the garden, slipping by guards and made my way to a small cutaway where a bench was sitting. I sat there waiting for her and I also decided to grab one of the roses to give to her. Of course I presented her with the rose and my eternal gratitude for helping me. She told me to come here whenever I wanted to see her.

The Queen caught on about our little secret but instead of imprisoning me she instead found interest in me and wanted to help. I became a Squire of sorts and helped the Knights of Jupiter get ready for battle or training. To make a long story short I ended up being a Knight myself, the King didn't trust me but he was persuaded to give me a chance and i proved myself worthy. In fact near my 13th birthday I was officially Knighted and welcomed by the King to be in his army. I was eventually given the honor to guard Princess Jupiter.

One year later I noticed that the royal court was getting paranoid and spooked by something and I wanted to know what. I found out that a dark force from another dimension or universe was eating whole planets up and destroying the peoples of the worlds it devoured, they called it Metella.

This demon worked it way to Jupiter where I single handedly saved Princess Jupiter but at the price of her parents lives. I took her to see Serena (Princes Serenity) and keep safe there until we could figure out what to do. During the Silver Millennium Ball Metella struck alongside Queen Beryl. I tried to save her but it was no use I was not strong enough to take on Metella by myself. The scouts one by one were killed till Queen Serenity, Luna, Artemis, and Atlas were all that remained. To Save her race and the lives of whom she loved she sacrificed herself to save them.

She sent us to Earth to reincarnate into human beings and to live a normal life. In real Life my name is Kenneth Arnold Storm, and I belong to a mid class family in Toyko. We moved to Toyko from the united States a few years ago Back in junior high student I saw a girl who reminded me so much of Princess Jupiter I practically fell over. Her name was Lita Makato, and she was just as beautiful as I remember her from the dreams. I came up to her during the dance and asked to dance with her and we did. Around high school we noticed some strange goings on and a new thief had sprung up in Tokyo, he was the masked bandit or Tuxedo Mask. He was oddly familar to me. At the same time a Vigilante by the name of Sailor Venus or Sailor V came into being and was trying to catch Tuxedo Mask and apprehend him.

I had a feeling this year was going to be different. I had no idea what was going to await me. For I too was A Tuxedo Warrior, the sworn protector of Princess Jupiter, and the keeper of Light and Justice.

This is how the story begins.

Summary of the Plot: This is the first Year of High School for the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Knights. Some of the students already remember who they are while the majority do not. All their lives they lived together or came together recently and played as friends. Now, Queen Beryl wants revenge and vows to destroy Earth and its inhabitants. Little does she know that the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Knights are there to stop her. In the meantime they have to keep a low profile and deal with daily life, teenage problems, and annoying siblings Razz. Can the Scouts and Knights stop her evil doings? Find out on Sailor Moon: The Begining.The mission: Stop Queen Beryl, and also keep a normal teenage life......good luck

Details on any necessary information or restrictions

There are 12 Sailor Scouts,

Sailor Sun: The Daughter of Apollo and Keeper of the Fire, Name: Unkknown
Sailor Mercury: Princess of Mercury, Daughter of Posiedon, Name: Ami Mizuno or Ami
Sailor Venus: Princess of Venus, Daughter of Aphrodite, Name: Minako Aino or Mina
Sailor Earth: Daughter of Earth, Name: Gaia
Sailor Moon: Princess of the Moon, Daughter of Queen Serenity, Name: Usagi Tsukino, Serena, or Meatballhead Razz
Sailor Mars: Princess of Mars, Daughter of Aries, Name: Rei Hino or Rei
Sailor Jupiter: Princess of Jupiter, Daughter of King Jupiter, Name: Makoto Kino or Lita
Sailor Saturn: Princess of Saturn, Daughter of Hades, Name: Hotaru Tomoe, or Hotaru
Sailor Neptune: Princess of Neptune, Daughter of King Neptune, Name: Michiru Kaloh or
Sailor Uranus: Princess of Uranus, Name: Haruko Tenoh
Sailor Pluto: Princess of Pluto and Keeper of Time, Name: Setsuna Meloh
Sailor Twilight: A Warrior that came from the stars, not much is known about her except she came form another another world yet to be discovered. Her name is Fay and she appears as an angel to the scouts as a guide.

There are 10 Tuxedo Knights,

Tuxedo Sun, Son of Apollo, Name: Micheal
Tuxedo Mercury, Son of Poseidon, Name: Greg
Tuxedo Venus, Son of Cupid, Name: Andrew
Tuxedo Earth, Guardian of Earth, Name: Clyde
Tuxedo Mask, Prince of Earth, Name: Endymion or Darien
Tuxedo Mars, Prince of Mars, Name: Chad
Tuxedo Jupiter, Son of Zeus, Name: Kenneth Arnold Storm or Ken
Tuxedo Saturn, Son of Hades, Name: Damien
Tuxedo Pluto, Son of Father Time, Name: Travis
Tuxedo Twilight, another member of a long lost world, Name: Dante

Other characters:

Luna
Artemis
Atlas
Molly
Melvin
Queen Beryl
Zoisite
Malechite
Nephrite

I hope you guys have fun with this.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 12:15 pm

Quote :
city roof tops and came upon he palace square
his*

Quote :
In fact near my 13th birthday I was officially Knighted and welcomed by the King to be in his army.
Possibly change to" In fact, near my 13th birthday, I was officially Knighted and welcomed by the King to be in his army.

Quote :
This demon worked it way to Jupiter

its*

Quote :
We moved to Toyko from the united States a few years ago Back in junior high student I saw a girl
Forgot the period. Also, capital U for United

Let me ask, so does this mean that ALL of the Senshi are first year High School students?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 5:46 pm

Whoops sorry about the grammatical errors. I was still waking up when I wrote this. I will change the errors when I get a chance to....(sigh) silly mistakes...oh well.

Not all scouts are first years, the outer senshi except Saturn are upper classmen. I forgot to mention that. Sailor Earth is also an upper classmen. Sailor Twilight is a first year along with the inner senshi. The Tuxedos except for the Outer Tuxedos are all first years as well.

Hope that helps.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 10:01 pm

So, will the people who play the normal Senshi also be responsible for the "Tuxedo counter part" as well?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 10:02 pm

No only if they want to. I wish we had more males on here...it might come down to having women play the Tuxedo Knights.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 11:29 pm

Ok, one last question. Will the un-played players just be movable NPC's for now till the people join? As in, anyone can control them till someone claims them?
Back to top Go down
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 11:43 pm

hmmm I guess so. Yeah they can be moveable NPC's
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 9:20 am

After some thinking about this story, I have decided a few things.

1. I feel like this story would be better in the Free Forum. My reason is this: Stories that require a lot of Otaku characters are better fit for that area of the forum. (Says this in the rules) Also, you have an alternate dimension story going on, which is also why I feel it is better fit for the Free Forum. Lastly, since it does require all of the Senshi, people can claim and play as Canon in this forum without making a profile for them, which I feel increases the chance of activity.

2. Since your main Character is an Otaku, you are required to first make a profile for him following the guide lines provided in the "getting started" section of the planning forum.

3. Can you please provide brief history/ attacks etc for your list of Tux Otaku characters? In order for someone to fully claim them other than just being used as a movable NPC, they must create a profile for them. This would be difficult for her or she to do if there is no information to go off of.

Once you do these things, please notify me here or PM, and I will again check your work.
Back to top Go down
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 1:58 pm

K I will one by one make a profile for each of the Tuxedos And also the new scouts.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 2:51 pm

Well, it is really up to the person who wants to play as the character to create the full profile. You just need to add information for each Tux and new Scouts so someone who makes the profile & claims them as their Otaku has something to go off of. So, maybe make brief outlines then the person who plays the person can fill in the blanks for their profile. Also, a brief outline is recommended so people who use them as NPCs know a little about the character.

You are responsible for making your Jupiter Tux Profile.

I will be unavailable this weekend, so if you need any assistance or questions answered, feel free to ask Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 2:55 pm

Sailor V...Got it Wink Now to get typing....let's see....S....uh...A....I...L..O..R..
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 3:38 pm

How is the progress on this storyline going?
Back to top Go down
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 6:56 pm

Well to tell you the truth this storyline will be used in the upcoming Sailor Moon: A New Life the Movie. I was trying to see If I could development the story here. So I've been really busy with the script and I broke through my writer's block. Plus the fact that I like the alternate reality story so much I've put this one aside for now. Unless i have a bunch of interested people...in which case I can squeak out a few hours and get the descriptions done... It's up to you guys.

Sincerely,

Ken
Producer, Sailor Moon: A New Life
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime21st February 2012, 1:12 pm

Would you want to put this story line on hold then until more members join our RP section since you are concerned?
Back to top Go down
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime9th July 2012, 10:37 pm

Sorry about the inactivity but school and life got in the way hahaha I'll be back working on the subject tomorrow.

thanks for your patience....

Ken
Back to top Go down
KennethStorm
Star Seed

KennethStorm

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 1:59 am

I realized that I'm just too busy right now with everything in life. If you want to close this down do so by all means. I just don't have the freetime like I used to.

I wish you all luck with your own roleplays and have fun everyone ^_^

God Bless

Ken
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 11:51 am

I'll leave this open, just in case you ever want to take it up again. However, you are free to delete it if you so choose.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime11th October 2013, 3:46 pm

Moved to grave-yard due to inactive work.

Anyone may finish and revise the story-line at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: The Begining   Sailor Moon: The Begining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon: The Begining

View previous topic View next topic Back to top