The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2016, 6:13 am

Sailor Makemake's eyes sparkled and glittered as she beheld the small Sailor Draco... or Medea as she was called. She smiled at her introduction.

"No. You wouldn't get in the way. You're far too short to get in the way! My vines would just go over your head."

She placed her hands on her hips, emulating a proud, yet ignorant role model to this brand new sailor soldier.

"If anything, my hopefully new friend, your... hmmmm.. brains is what you call them? Your brains are probably wider than mine! And maybe wider than the rest of our bunch too!"

"Except for me! Tee hee!" the flower on her shoulder exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 5:14 am

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 MpHub0y_zpscnye5cix_1

His voice...it felt so familiar to Soul but for the life of her, she couldn't figure out where. She met so many people during her duties, that it was hard to place the voice. As the moved further into the palace, it niggled at her mind. 

She put the thought aside as the topic of conversation shifted to the planets senshi. How can the King not allow her to deal with this conflict? She is the planets senshi, it was what she was born to do. Soul could understand that she was the King's daughter and he wanted to keep her safe, but he was also doing more harm than good to his planet and to his own daughter. While she wasn't keen on having an inexperienced rookie on the team, they all had to start somewhere. Soul would just have to keep an eye out on her. 

At least she'll have me watching her back unlike when I started.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 3:13 pm

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 MUBYua1
"Thank you."

To Circe as she answered his questions.

< And what will happen to us if the King's daughter dies while under our protection. > He commented with a small sigh, his mind an open book for Titania to delve in as always. He rarely had anything to hide and having someone else in his mind was always more comforting than being alone.

Oberon put three fingers against his heart and dipped his head slightly toward Medea.

"A pleasure."

He said, knowing that if there was another need of shared names, someone would ask for them, or Titania would answer for him. He wasn't really keen on repeating himself too often. The edge of his mind wanted to reach out to Soul, her being one of the very few friends he hadn't been able to push away for their own protection - and his own sanity - but that could wait. At least, he was well surrounded for now.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 8th June 2016, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 12:12 am

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 Sailor21

"That's a relief... I think..." Medea's ear twitched even as she kept her smile, trying to decipher the meaning behind Makemake's words. She didn't like being called short, but she was certain there was a compliment behind it. Maybe." She held her hands in front of her and bowed back to Oberon as a show of respect. 

"It is a pleasure yo meet you all as well." Circe seemed pleased by Medea's acceptance.

"I think I'll leave you to get acquainted better. All of your guest rooms are just across the hallway, and if you need anything before I fetch you tomorrow morning, just ask Tanith for it." The old woman motioned to the black mass of scales at the far end of the hallway, which shifted and unfurled to reveal a stocky black and read dragon. It had twisted ram's horns and a thick club at the end of its tail, though it was only about 8 feet long, unlike the king's height. Its golden eyes centered on the senshi when it lifted its head, and then it gave an affirmative huff and laid down again, feigning sleep once more. As soon as Circe disappeared back down the stairway, Medea seemed to realize they were just standing out in the open.

"W-we can talk in here if you want, it's more private..." Medea opened her overly large door wider and stepped aside to let them in. 

Her chambers also had high ceilings and decorated candlesticks on the walls, though the wooden table and chairs, desk and bookshelves seemed normal sized. In a connected room, part of a much larger, circular bed could be seen, yet it had no headboard. And in a more secluded corner, a curtain blocked off a small area. Sticking out from under it were a few shiny coins and gems. Medea's eyes widened, and she quickly moved to sweep them out of sight again with a foot.

"Ha ha, sorry about that mess..." she said, trying to play it off. Why didn't she organize that earlier today? She led them to the table, where a large tea pot and matching set was already resting, steam rising from the kettle's spout. "I, um, never met anyone not from here before, let alone people like me," Medea started. Sailor Senshi. She was one too, but she never felt like it even though it had already been a few years since she had first transformed.

"But... I'm happy to have people willing to help us. I wanted to go out and do something useful for a long time, but I know I'm not really experienced with life outside the city... I've done a lot of research though, so you can ask me anything about this planet!"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 7:59 am

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 HkOiNYB

< I don’t see how, > she replied to Oberon’s remark about Makemake, but kept silent.

At least the senshi they were supposed to babysit wasn’t an actual child. And it was good to hear that no one would recognize her as the princess. She’d better keep it that way, or all hell would break loose.

Her first impression of the princess wasn’t particularly impressive. Then again, it took a lot to impress Titania.

This one looked timid and unsure, inexperienced. How much help could she be?

She glanced at Oberon and resisted the urge to roll her eyes as Makemake greeted the princess with her nonsensical words.

< She’s not our responsibility, not if they’re the ones who insist she comes with us. We can only do so much. >

To anyone other than Oberon, her words would certainly come off as cold and cruel, but Titania was simply stating the hard facts. They all signed up to help solve this planet’s rebellion, not be the princess’ guardians.

She raised an eyebrow at the ‘mess’, wondering why the princess of a kingdom needed to hide treasure under her bed. Did she steal them? Why would she need to? If she didn’t, did she not have a proper treasury or something?

So many questions, none of them polite.

She stepped inside, trying not to yawn at the sincerity Medea was spouting about wanting to do something useful. Young people are so adorably naïve.

“What do you know about this problem with the Pale Tribe?” she asked, sitting down on the table and crossing her leg, wanting to know just how helpful she could be, exactly. Besides, she also wanted to know if the princess had any opinion or knowledge about what was going on in her kingdom at all.

“Oh, by the way, I'm Titania,” she added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 11:59 am

"...My father's been trying his best to keep me out of the issue entirely, but I've been listening in on meetings," Medea said. 

"It started out as a peaceful negotiation over borders, but a few years ago, a member of the Pale Tribe broke into the castle and entered my chambers during the night. I'm not sure what he wanted with me, but I did my best to fend him off. He was captured and thrown in prison, and after that, the Pale Tribe became more and more unreasonable and frenzied." Medea looked down at the table as she thought back to the incident.

"My father called him an assassin, but... I remember seeing his eyes that night. He looked almost.. empty. I've never seen a Draconian like that before. I transformed for the first time to fight him, and he was stunned by the light my crystal was giving off. And when they questioned him in his jail cell, he acted like he had no idea what they were talking about. It was as if he were possessed then, but no one believed me when I tried to explain it..."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 12:20 am

She was stating facts. True ones at that. He knew they weren't responsible per se for Sailor Draco's - Medea's - well-being but he would be the first to feel responsible if something was to happen to her. Even if they were guardians, like them, they were still children compared to them.

Some lives were so short it felt like a blasphemy to be so old.

< I know. >

When he meant that this wouldn't leave his mind until Medea was back home safely when everything would be over. He knew it, Titania knew it, nobody else needed to know.

He entered as well, but chose to sit on literally nothing, his wings allowing him to hover still, all of this despite the sitting position. He kept himself on the same height as Titania's.

"Who could try to frame your people? Who would gain from an inner strife?"

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 8th June 2016, 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 7:41 am

It could always be Chaos influence that was controlling people or just one person who wants to dethrone the King. If the latter was the case, then the person, or persons, had a lot of patience and were willing to wait. 

"Are your people capable of magic?" If they had any powers or abilities, it would be possible that they were doing it without Chaos's help. Still, there was a possibility and they needed to investigate. 

The man with the long blonde hair still picked at Soul's memory. He reminds me so much of Sailor Oberon, she thought, thinking of her friend whom she hadn't seen in a while. Perhaps there is a connection, maybe a relative?
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 9:05 pm

"It is excellent to make your acquaintance, fellow majesty! I am Sailor Makemake, agent of happiness and life! And I'm here to fight!"

"MK2! That's right!"

Sailor Makemake did a twirl and an epic pose, worthy of a comic book hero. The happy flower on her shoulder even held up a leaf petal, as if trying desperately to form a "peace sign" despite its lack of fingers. It seemed its name was "MK2," whatever that meant.

She listened as intently as she could to the problem at hand. Someone had possessed a man and tried to use them to whatever dark goal it aimed for. The sailor soldier chose to roll about upon the circular, being not at all aware of the seriousness of the situation at hand.

"I heard of this before! It happened to this other majesty who I'm trying to be friends with! It happened to her friend! Darkness can make a person do bad things. Though I wonder, why did they want to attack you? Why would they want you to become a sailor soldier?"

Makemake clearly didn't understand the situation at hand, but her odd logic might have brought up an interesting idea. Maybe this was an intentional way to draw out the next Sailor Draco.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 11:15 am

"We've been united as a single kingdom for hundreds of years without much conflict," Medea said, trying to memorize their names as they introduced themselves. "I can't recall any Draconian that would have much reason to start one..." Her family had been in charge for generations. "The only war we've had recently was with another planet, and it's been 200 years since it ended in an stalemate. That was before my father was even King..."

The blonde woman in the purple dress's question made her think harder though. "We can use magic, mainly changing our forms, but anything beyond that is mostly a Sage Tribe craft, and I've never heard of a spell that could control someone's will." Not even her Aunt Circe could perform true magic, just mix potions.

Makemake's barrage of questions got a different response from Medea. "You really think they just wanted me to transform? I'm not sure how that would help the rebellion..." Had that attack been nothing but a plan to force her into being Sailor Draco? She had never considered the possibility. "Wait... darkness? Have you seen something like this before?" Medea asked the group as a whole. 

It was possible that this planet had either never heard of Chaos, or had not fought it for so long that they forgot it existed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 11:37 am

So she’d been spying on her own parents. She had spunk—Titania liked her more. Maybe she had some promise after all.

The story about the member of the tribe breaking in was curious, though. What was his purpose?

And the possibility of possession, too. She did so hate mind control.

Makemake spoke of ‘darkness’, and as Medea looked at them questioningly, Titania realized that this planet might be one of the few untouched by Chaos, or at least not recently. Lucky.

“I’ve seen possession of all kinds before. There are lots of magic out there that can achieve that. But I think she meant a specific one. There’s a force in the universe called Chaos whose sole intention is to spread its darkness throughout the galaxy. Occasionally it would infect people—even sailor senshi—and corrupt them. A corrupted senshi would always tip the balance in their favor, so I hope that’s not what they’re trying to do here.”

She pondered all the information they had gathered. “I think we definitely need to do a reconnaissance mission and see what’s going on with the Pale Tribe.”
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 11:40 am

He looked at the floor near Medea's bed.

"Darkness is everywhere and possesses many forms. It is fought against since a time further than most of you probably witnessed. However, we would certainly have felt it if a darkness such as this one was at fault here. No matter what the creatures of this universe want to think, some of them do not need any chaotic influence to be cruel."

Not everything in the universe could be put on Chaos' fault. The darker side of people weren't all a creation of it. What sought to destroy everything good, every life, wasn't necessarily what gave living beings their flaws.

It would be way too easy.

He could ask about the 200 years old war later as Titania's voice continued on about a reconnaissance mission. He simply nodded, finally looking back at the young princess.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 12:24 pm

Just because their people couldn't use magic didn't rule it out completely. It could be a nearby planet wanting to interfere, or even the planet they had had conflict with 200 years ago. There were many planets that had people who were incredibly long lived, so it was entirely possible that grudges were being held. 

"I suggest that we perhaps eat and rest, and head out for reconnaissance tomorrow. I don't know how far any of your traveled, but I have been for days, headed back to my system." She wasn't certain who all of these senshi were who had come to help, so she kept quite about where her home system was and that she was returning from a diplomatic mission. There were many enemies of Neo Queen Serenity's court afterall.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 6:12 pm

Medea wasn't sure how to take Titania's new information. Was this a regular thing outside of her system? This Chaos force just went around corrupting things? What if it had been trying to corrupt her? 

"I-I've never heard of Chaos before..." she said, looking nervous. But there was still a chance it was something else, right? She did her best to stay positive. "But we'll be able to check for ourselves when we leave tomorrow."

--------------------------------

After a night of resting in their own rooms similar in style to Medea's, Circe woke them up before the sun rose the next morning, and with the help of Ryojin, led them down a secret hall that turned into a long tunnel. The tunnel opened up outside the city just as the sun began to rise over the mountains. All of the senshi had been given backpacks with a set of supplies to make the few days' journey, and Circe handed Medea the map and a sealed letter.

"If anyone stops you at a checkpoint, give them this. It'll serve as proof that you have the Royal Family's permission," Circe explained. Medea nodded and tucked it into her own pack. "Make sure to stay transformed whenever you're in front of other people, you must keep your identity protected."

Medea stepped away from the group and brought a hand to her chest, closing her eyes.

"Draco Crystal Power, Make Up!" She brought her hand into the air as she called out the command, and she reappeared in a flash of pale green energy as Sailor Draco. 

Image:

She experimentally spread her wings, and then neatly folded them at her back again. Being Sailor Draco always was a bit hard for her to adjust to, having to get used to not being humanoid, but also not being entirely dragon. Even her tail required a moment to re-balance for. Staying like this for a while would hopefully make her feel better about it.

"I'm ready..." she said, though she didn't feel ready at all. Circe looked her over, and then pulled her into a hug. 

"You'll do just fine," she whispered. "Don't worry about is here, alright?" 

"Alright..." The old woman's attention turned to the others. "I would advise you to stick to walking or flying at a very low altitude. If the Pale Tribe tries to attack you along the way, they will come from the air. The best cover is in the woods. Good luck..." Circe walked back into the tunnel, and the stone entrance glowed and slid closed again. 

The party's marked path on the map would lead into the nearby forest as they hiked down the mountain, the treeline just a few feet ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 1:01 am

ooc:

Having ended up in the same room with Oberon by choice, Titania had spent the night as follows: first, the prerequisite of arguing and bickering. At one point she felt frustrated enough to yell at him, before finally giving in to her real desires and pulled him close to kiss him. (This was usually how they ended up in bed anyway.) And then they had a well-deserved and long-awaited reunion before she fell blissfully asleep in his arms, dreaming things for the first time in forever.

Normally her sleep didn’t leave much to be desired, because technically Oberians didn’t even need it, but she did it to pass the time once in a while when she didn’t feel like meditating—that was how bored she was sometimes. But this sleep was rest, and dreams, and bliss. She felt safe, comfortable, and happy for the first time in a long time, as she always did when Oberon was around, even if she would never admit it out loud. He could probably tell from her feelings, anyway.

And then a knock in their door woke her up rudely before the sun was even up and Titania nearly punched Oberon in the face for the intrusion, something he only managed to dodge because of millennia of experience and fast reflexes.

She had proceeded to grumpily get ready as she remembered they weren’t, in fact, back home in their own palace, and followed the group out of the castle. Why do people like to travel before dawn? Wasn’t the point of the sun to signal that once it appeared, then it was an acceptable to be awake?

She yawned and waited as the others did their business, barely noticing Sailor Draco’s transformation. She had detransformed for the night as well and now returned to her senshi form with ease.

The no flying thing disappointed her; being fae as the humans called it, that was her preferred method of transportation. Walking was for peasants and the ground did not deserve to touch her royal feet.

She opted for flying low. No way was the queen going to hike.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 6:01 am

Still feeling tired even though she slept the entire night through, Soul wasn't looking forward to the hike. Looking at Oberon, she decide that if she were to figure him out, it was now or never. Catching up to him so she was walking beside him, she spoke quietly, keeping her voice low.

"You remind me a lot of a friend of mine, she even shares the same name as you, Sailor Oberon. Any relation?" She kept it casual, not wanting to say or do anything that may offend him. 

The similarities though were starting to pile up. That voice, especially, bit deeper, but it was so much like Sailor Oberon's that it made Souls' heart ache for her friend whom she had not seen in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 7:18 pm

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 Golmore2
The red of her eyes faded, and her breathing slowed, the Mist finally leaving her, her full senses returning. She looked around, a dissatisfied line to her lips and a certain amount of scrutiny about her black eyes as she tried to figure out where she was - it was always good that she came out of the Wood away from occupied places, but how was she supposed to find ---

'You remind me a lot of a friend of mine, she even shares the same name as you,' Long silver ears swiveled to pinpoint the location of the voice, at first as a passing curiosity that could prove useful if she had to resort to asking for directions -- 'Sailor Oberon. Any relation?' -- but quickly turning to something useful. She released her bow to the Mist, and then her long, dark legs strode forward through the trees, moving confidently around or over obstacles until she could see the line of the forest, her sharp eyes picking out the figures heading her way, most forms unmistakably Senshi. She rolled her shoulders back, stretched her neck, and strode out into the open, slowing and offering sight of her open palms to show she was not a threat to them. 

"Someone called for help?" she asked, her tone light and non accusatory - not even bored. Her r's rolled slightly, reminiscent of an Icelandic accent.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 7:50 pm

"Hm..." Sailor Draco was looking intently at the map before she glanced up again. If she was going to lead this group to Fafnir, she was going to take it seriously. "We should start moving northwest and work our way down the mountain," she said pointing to a small, but cleared road leading into the forest. Sailor Golmore emerged right beside it, and Draco gasped in surprise.

At first, she had mistaken the humanoid senshi for an entirely different species, but as the woman approached, she realized that the ears were too long and her eyes were the wrong color to be what she feared. No, this was a new senshi. Sailor Draco relaxed. She must have been a late visitor called by the beacon.

"That would be me, I mean, us, I mean...yes," she said, with a nervous smile. She wished she had a bit more tact than this... "I am Sailor Draco. Our, um, group was just about to leave for our destination actually, if you're here to help with my planet's problem."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:20 pm

Khrn nodded her head to one side, her long silver ponytail clearing her body completely with the motion as she finished closing the distance between them. While her movements were graceful, her mind was anything but, her emotions showing only in the slightest twitch of her cheek. "I am Sailor Golmore, and I am here to help," she introduced, as a steady stream of 'How far away is it I want it to be close why isn't the problem here I don't want to walk that far do they have vehicles can we take a vehicle maybe there's a train i wouldn't even mind a 'bus' it better not be far away' paraded through her head along with a long, low mental groan that continued as background noise at odds with the face she was trying to present as being calm and cool and collected, yet interested. "How far away is our destination?" she asked, keeping up the formality.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:36 pm

Things went usually as follow: lots of bickering, probably some yelling - he deserved most of it - but it never lasted very long. They always ended up making up for lost times whenever they felt safe enough to be themselves, even if it was only for one night. Oberon didn't know if they would be able to talk in private after they would leave for their diplomatic mission. So sleep never happened for him. He kept Titania close to him, watching over her as she went to sleep, enjoying the presence of her mind so close to his and no hints of danger around them.

He felt home quite far away from it.

Then someone knocked at the door and he was able to dodge the punch by sheer force of habit. His wife wasn't a morning person and if the King found this adorable, no words were ushered about it.

He joined with the others, the sleepless night not showing on his face. Oberians approached sleep in a few different ways. Recreation. Meditation. Or a way to pass the time. For him, it was more than a waste of time, but he did sometimes indulge in it, usually after missions or when his mind was uneasy. He looked at them transforming but kept to his normal form. He could fight as well as any of them - maybe better than some - even without the senshi powers he never understood why he got in the first place.

He hovered inches from the ground, keeping his flight pattern close to Titania. He was about to ask something to Sailor Draco when Soul then another Sailor spoke before he could say anything. He looked at the newcomer, relieved by the intervention - he needn't his wife to laugh at him right now, stopping his floating to assert the new Sailor without a word.

< This arrival is convenient. > He commented. 

He wanted to trust, but the first time was often difficult.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:37 pm

Golmore... Sailor Draco had never heard of that place, but she memorized it anyway. Was it a whole planet of rabbits? The thought of such a world was exciting, but there were other things to focus on, to her disappointment. 

"It's nice to meet you," she said, oblivious to Khrn's inner struggle. "Um... it shouldn't take longer than about 2 days to reach the city we're heading to. We can better introduce ourselves and tell you the rest of the details as we move." She was more worried about guards seeing them out here than the trip itself taking too long. She started leading the group into the woods, taking the smoothed down path between the trees.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:41 pm

< But the young princess does not seem to care. > He added in a mental sigh.

He didn't voice any of his thoughts, however, starting to float forward when Draco led them into the woods. He kept to behind the newcomer, staying near his wife. If he wasn't going to speak his doubts, he could still keep his eyes on the supposed warrior.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 8th June 2016, 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 9:12 pm

"Early to bed, early to rise" was not Sailor Makemake's motto. Choosing to sleep on the floor near her window to "absorb more sunlight," she slept in terribly wrong and was the last to arrive. Some of them might have noticed that she always stayed in her uniform. Indeed, Sailor Makemake was one of those soldiers who was simply always transformed. She didn't have an identity otherwise.

Joining the others, she stretched and yawned. She remained mostly absentminded until Sailor Golmore appeared.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" she asked with wide, unblinking eyes. Unbeknownst to the others, Makemake had never actually seen a rabbit before. Most mammals spiked her curiosity but one that was humanoid sent her mind into overdrive.

"Whatever it is, I'm cuter," said the tiny, little flower that sprouted from Makemake's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 12:39 am

A rabbit-person hybrid had emerged from the woods out of nowhere, asking if anyone needed any help.

Is this Wonderland?

They certainly had a rabbit that was running late. Titania glanced to her hands just to see if she was carrying a watch. No such luck.

< She’s still naïve, > she replied to Oberon’s comment, raising an eyebrow at how easily the bunny-person was welcomed into the group before proper introductions could even be made. < Guess we have to watch out for her after all. > Her tone was long-suffering.

Then Makemake exclaimed behind her, nearly giving her a heart attack.

< Two days with these children. Kill me now. >
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 5:33 am

Soul bit back to the curse when someone else spoke, thus freeing Oberon from answering her question. No matter, I'll just have to ask him later. 

The new comer appeared to be a rabbit-humanoid hybrid and spoke with extreme formality. She couldn't help but wonder how long she had been a senshi and if they were going to have to babysit someone else who was new to the game. One person she could deal with, but two? Two became a liability. 

With Makemake's outburst came the wince that she barely contained and the thought that maybe she had 3 newbie senshi's she was supposed to babysit. 

Neo Queen Serenity give me strength, I think I'm going to need it. 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 8:32 am

Two days?! Two days of walking why is it two days of walking ugggggg that means there's probably camping involved had any of these people even camped before probably not why meeee maybe I can play dumb, too, and they won't know I can set up a camp and I won't have to do it myself or take on the harder stuff ugggg two dayssss 
Sailor Golmore nodded and fell in behind Sailor Draco, grudgingly noting that at least they were following a pre-set path as opposed to roughing it through the woods --

And then an explosion of sound burst forth behind her, and, startled, she jumped away from it, twisting so she landed facing the threat, her bow materializing in her hand with an arrow knocked and ready and pointed at... one of the senshi, in green. She lowered the bow and it disappeared, and this time she didn't bother hiding the annoyance as she fell back into place in their line, mentally muttering about first impressions and how hers was completely ruined now because she had started at the loud words of a curious hume. Knowing it wise to assume that none of them had seen one of her kind before, she glanced back through the group of people, caught the green eyes of the excitable female, and replied in a dull voice, "I am Viera," and nothing more. In glancing back, however, she got the chance to look her companions up and down, wondering if any of them would actually introduce themselves instead of staring or looking at her suspiciously, or with mutual feelings of surprise towards the brunette or exasperation about who-knew-what, probably her. The talking-flower on the shoulder of the green senshi was odd, and fleetingly she wondered what magic was at play, but she halfway resented its assertion that it was cuter than she. She depended on the cute factor. She noted that the suspicious winged-male was behind her, and as she returned her gaze forward, to Sailor Draco, she wondered if that would be a habit. 

The winged-people were new - she had never run into their kind before - but after the scare she just had she wasn't about to advertise that.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th May 2016, 9:16 pm

Medea struggled to find a way to break the awkward tension among the group. Besides Sailor Makemake and her plant friend, the other senshi did not seem to trust their new ally. But Sailor Golmore hadn't done anything yet... Or was she simply being too trusting? She could tell her tail was starting to lash across the ground in her own nervousness, and she forced herself to still it. 

Medea didn't want to make her feel left out though, if she came all this way to help. She said she was a Viera, so she must have been foreign.

Well, Medea couldn't force them to speak, so she would speak for them. or at least try to...

"Um... I-I guess I can introduce everyone while we're here..." she said to Sailor Golmore. She really hoped she wasn't doing something wrong... "Besides me, there's Sailor Makemake, Oberon, Sailor Soul, and Sailor Titania. We're on our way to investigate an rebellion..." She did the best she could to summarize the Pale Tribe's problem and the things they knew and suspected about what could be going on. And as they walked, the city behind them faded between the trees and out of sight.

The forest grew thicker and the trunks thicker and taller, the pathway covered in shade. Above them, bird-like creatures screeched from the branches, though their dark feathers made them near invisible. Off in the distance, a massive deer, with a rack of horns much larger than the kind on Earth, lifted its head, to look at the group as they passed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2016, 12:33 am

< I am starting to think this could become entertaining. > He said, mischief hidden in the collected quality of his tone. Titania getting annoyed by the children - which he could understand really - was a show in itself.

He felt Sailor Golmore's attention on him a short moment - probably due to his own suspicion of her making him seem suspicious as well - but didn't do anything to keep it or to start a conversation. He had said his name once, it was well enough for him. Having Sailor Draco delivering the introduction relieved him from having to repeat himself and he simply offered the newcomer the salute of his planet, not caring if she was looking when he did or not.

Once the forest got thicker, Oberon felt at ease. Nature was his natural habitat after all, even if the High Spheres were more luxurious than most castles or city he'd seen in his long life, and so to be there was comfortable. His wings kept beating at an incredible but usual speed and he was careful to avoid lower branches.

Titania's own wings caught his attention a moment before he finally looked back at Draco, listening to things they already knew as she explained the situation to Golmore. His wife's wings were always elegant where his were mere blur of motions and he always liked them from the first day they met. It suited her.

He waited until Draco finished before speaking.

"If it is true that the assassin was controlled, going ourselves might put the weakest minds at risk if the culprits hide among your people."

He pointed out, simply stating a fact everyone should be made aware of.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 1:40 am

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 0S5BBUW

Much like Oberon, Sailor Makemake was perfectly at home in the forest. Unbeknownst to the others, and likely the plants themselves, she listened to the voices of the plants. She hummed to herself, completely lost in this strange, yet familiar world. Despite being so at home, she failed to notice the magnificent creature in the distance. Makemake just wasn't familar with animals.

The flower on Makemake's shoulder perked up at Oberon's words. It swayed and danced around with odd, giddy glee.

"Did you hear that guy?" the flower cheered. "He is talking about you! Tee hee!"

"He did, MK2? Are you sure?"

"He implied that the weakest minds would be in danger! That's you! You have a weak mind!"

The feeble minded soldier approached the others with wide, nervous eyes. She fidgeted around and looked to and fro.

"Should I go back home? Should I not be here?"

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 7th June 2016, 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 2:11 am

Oberon opened his mouth, but closed it right away. He couldn't actually contradict the small flower, even if Makemake wasn't the one aimed by his statement. He didn't know any of these people and so didn't know their resilience to mind control. Makemake looked like she was still a child. Could a child's mind resist whatever came at them? He didn't know.

"Any of you could be at risk, Sailor Makemake."

He finally said in a tone that stood between gentle and neutral.

"I merely meant for everyone to prepare for this eventuality. You have no obligation to return. You decided to lent your help, have you not? Surely we will be of support if anything should happen to you."

He just hoped Titania wouldn't comment his over gentleness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising   [Advanced] Hecate's Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Hecate's Uprising

View previous topic View next topic Back to top