The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Advanced) Journals of Achelois

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

(Advanced) Journals of Achelois Empty
PostSubject: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 5:46 pm

Storyline Name: Journals of Achelois
Creators: Anait Zelleire and Sailor Uranus
Forum: Crystal Tokyo
Advanced or Relaxed: Advanced

Plot Summary: Achelois has already spent decades as the protector of her small, green paradise.  She has a routine and she has all the control.  She is the only highly sentient humanoid on the planet, all other creatures are animals, though some are incredibly intelligent.  She protects the balance of nature. 

Enyalius has been trying to do right by her own planet, trying to help her people, trying to meet the expectations impressed on her by others.  But things get out of hand, horrors are being done in her name, people are worshiping her now.  The corruption and pressure become too much, Enyalius has to leave.  She aims for nowhere, and finds herself crash landing on Achelois.

This will be a first for both of them. 

Details on any necessary information: This is the story of how Achelois and Enyalius met, and all the shenanigans and misunderstandings that accompanied them.  The storytelling may take place through multiple small encounters instead of one long story.  Journal-like posts may be used as transitions as well.

Restrictions: Achelois and Enyalius only
OOC Thread: Skype
Member to Character List:
Sailor Achelois-->Anait Zelleire
Sailor Enyalius-->Sailor Uranus
NPC's to be handled by either/or
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 7:07 pm

Journal wrote:
I don't know how it happened, but the good news is the bad news is the good news is well, in any case, I'm alive. As luck would have it, despite crashing through all of these trees and a huge rocky outcropping, I landed on some sort of soft, squishy moss and it must have slowed me down enough not to kill me on impact. Someone up there wants me alive. 

I don't know what I'm supposed to do now; I know I'm not going back, and I know I'm not going to write about what happened, but as far as what to do with this life now that I have it... I just don't know. My duties as a senshi command me to save lives, to fight injustice and evil and protect my planet, but I'm not going back - I won't, not so long as there is any sort of memory of me there. Maybe, then, I am meant for something else? 

But what use is there for a Senshi of War? I'm terrifying - I saw it in their eyes. How could I be helpful? Why would people trust me to help and not to harm? 

I'm being melodramatic. 

First things first, I guess. I'm going to scout around, see what I can find out about this world; I must have missed the inhabited areas - it's jungle in every direction - but there's something weird going on here, unless berries and nuts naturally stack themselves at the edge of moss-covered crater holes.

--Liera
(Advanced) Journals of Achelois PLrD54e(Advanced) Journals of Achelois Pbucket
Liera closed the small, leather-bound book and put it down carefully, placing the writing utensil atop it as she looked up around the rim of her crater and the world beyond. She felt uneasy - she had come across craters formed from meteors, and none of them had grown over this quickly, and neither should have the rock or trees she had crashed through, and yet the rock grew moss and the trees were already sprouting new life. How long had she been here? Warily, she stood and briefly entertained the notion of dropping her senshi attire - most of her immediately refused the idea for practical purposes; she could use her powers if she ran into difficulty, or, at the very least, she would have a protective layering against the elements or anything dangerous that came her way in this strange green zone with its close-feeling air. But then... if she was meant to be here, if something were watching over her... She decided to drop her transformation, almost like a dare to the elements. If she were being protected by some other-wordly force, her remaining safety would prove it. ... in any case, if something truly alarming did come up, transformation was but a call away. 

Clothed now only in leather half-top and skirt, the likes of which she preferred in unarmored sparring in the Coliseum, she stepped over the soft moss to the edge of her crater and awkwardly, her knees against the incline and her hands on the edge, pulled herself out. Beside her was the odd pile of nuts and berries; she looked to the rest of the environment to see if there were any other such piles, or see if she could spot the passing of a person, but in a place so foreign to her own, she was lost. 

In the meantime she listened closely for the sound of flowing water; she was thirsty, and that would need to be her first order of business.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th October 2017, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 7:29 pm

(Advanced) Journals of Achelois Achelo10
Achelois had never seen another being that looked like her, felt like the same kind of being as her.  What she had thought to be a meteor at first, she quickly realized was a being and so she had moved nature to allow the being to land gently (hopefully).  Even after the damage had been done, she had lent her assistance to the land, allowing itself to begin healing quickly.  

Looking down in the crater, she saw her, the woman, unconscious.  Afraid to startle her, Achelois had silently foraged some berries and nuts and stacked them near the edge.  She also saw to the woman's injuries, though there was nothing serious.  Then she had moved back into the forest about an eighth of a mile and sat high up in a tree.  She could still see the woman, her vibrant green eyes attuned to watching through the forest from a distance.  

She sat against the tree and waited, calling to different animals, playing with her long blonde hair or simply feeling for the rest of life on the planet.  Finally there was movement and she watched the woman move around a bit before rapidly changing, it almost looked like--

The woman was leaving, she hadn't touched the food though.  Achelois sighed and looked around, while she enjoyed a mostly land based diet, she didn't judge meat eaters either.  While the woman made her way to the nearest river, with water of the cleanest quality of course, the agile blonde had easily found a lower critter and prepared it.  She wrapped the meat in leaves and left it next to the other pile.  Hearing sounds in the distance, she quickly returned to her post.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 8:36 pm

Refreshed, having found a crisp river, clean despite its surroundings, Liera returned to her "camp" determined to find something to eat and figure out a method of transporting her newfound water supply back to base. As she eyed the opening to her crater again, she found a new small package near the first pile of berries and nuts. She paused cautiously, looking around first before she approached. Kneeling down, she unwrapped the package and found some sort of meat, red and fresh, cleaned of whatever animal it had come from. She looked around again for the source of this "gift," wondering if she should trust it... and decided she should. If she were already walking around without the protection of being a senshi, she might as well not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Keeping the gift where it was, she found some dead branches and made a fire outside of her crater, not wanting any mess in her sleeping quarters, and cooked the small creature. Hesitantly she took a bite, her nose crinkling with the expectation she wouldn't like it, but... It was actually okay. Pretty good, even. She tossed a few of the nuts in the coals as she chewed her food, looking back into the darkening trees for any sign of what could have delivered the packages, seeing nothing. She finished her meal of meat and nuts with the berries, and, as the sun lowered beneath the horizon made by the trees, she returned to her crater, awkwardly lowering herself in, and settled in for the night. Before she lost all the light, she opened her journal and scribbled a few lines.

Quote :
Something is bringing me food. Found water. It's not bad here.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th October 2017, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 9:45 am

Over the next few days Achelois continued to drop gifts of meat, vegetation, and fruits at the woman's camp.  She found a new routine forming after she did her evening checks, instead of settling in different places like she normally did, she instead settled near her visitor at night.  She was  far enough that she was unlikely to be discovered, yet near enough that should anything happen she could act quickly.  While she found herself growing more and more curious, she wasn't sure how to act around another person and she didn't want to scare her off, so she kept to herself. 

After another few days, Achelois was moving through the forest when she heard a soft mewling.  It was over near the woman's camp.  The blonde double checked before getting close and when she didn't see the other woman, she assumed she had gone for water.  Her feet hovered over the ground as she looked for the creature that had created the sound.  Just off to the edge of the camp, was a young feline animal, think baby tiger.  Achelois slowly approached the animal, though it didn't take long to win its trust, they all knew her on some level.  She began comforting the animal and looking around for its mother.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime4th October 2016, 7:58 pm

Quote :
Living as a hermit isn't all that bad, you know. Rise with the sun, exercise, hunt, gather, make breakfast, explore a bit, find lunch, better the crater - home sweet crater - go for the day's water and prepare for nightfall. Not entirely unlike training camp - just with less blades and more attempts at weaving with grasses and building rudimentary structures.
Quote :

I still don't care much for weaving, but I'm getting better at it - not like I had a choice if I wanted to carry anything outside of using my hands. 

It's a little lonely sometimes, but 

I don't much miss the people. 

No sight of my mysterious benefactor yet; sometimes there's a delivery of sweet berries that don't grow near here waiting for me when I come back; I'm half expecting it to be some sort of spirit or friendly monster. We'll see eventually.

Maybe. It's really good at hiding.
As Liera ducked around low-hanging foliage growing across her newly made path to the river, she stopped cold, the latest entry to her journal seeming to read itself aloud to her again as she came to terms with what she was seeing. Kneeling at the edge of her camp was a young woman with long blonde hair, her back to Liera, her attention on something very close to her. Liera moved quietly, cautiously, her curiosity trumping manners as she deposited her water bag and crept over to see what was going on, her attention split between the human - decidedly not a monster with long thin claws that wanted nothing more than to be respected and revered and maybe wanted to duel her for sport - and whatever it was making that odd purring noise. It almost sounded like it was coming from the woman, but...

Yep. Coming from the woman. A brow arched in disbelief as she leaned closer, and immediately felt better when she saw the kitten before the other; at least she wasn't entirely mad. "Is it yours?" she asked by way of greeting, trying to sound friendly despite her voice cracking with disuse. 

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime28th September 2017, 8:30 am

With the mother no where to be seen, she began inspecting the young kitten for injuries and found that one of it's legs was twisted oddly.  That was most likely why the mother was no longer nearby, having a pup like this would endanger both her and any other pups she had.  She set to work calming the animal as she reset the leg and began healing it.  She was just finishing up when...

She wasn't one to jump, and she had been aware that there was another being approaching her, but her attention had been on the young injured tiger and well... She definitely wasn't used to someone else emitting the language that came forth from the other being's mouth.  She gasped slightly but was otherwise silent as she turned to stare with bright green eyes at the new being that had crashed landed on her planet.

The blonde had always been able to understand the many creatures that inhabited her planet, and somehow she was able to understand the question directed to her, but at the same time, she didn't really.

Now done healing the small feline, she turned more fully and settled with the sleeping animal in her lap as she regarded her visitor. 

"Mine? Yes... and... no..."  Her speech was slightly halted as she responded in this language she was unfamiliar with.  "This... planet? is mine, or I am its?  I... protect it and everything that... lives here."  Her eyes openly roamed over the other being's body, trying to assess what was the same, what was different and just generally being curious.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime7th October 2017, 7:57 pm

(Advanced) Journals of Achelois PLrD54e
At first, Liera felt almost... ignored. The green-eyed girl looked up at her, seemed to consider her curiously, and turned back to the kitten in her arms without answering her question or engaging her in any other way. Liera stiffened subconsciously, her arms crossing in front of her chest, an escape plan forming in the back of her mind - she could just pretend she hadn't said anything and gone back to what she was doing before - the woman wasn't doing anything wrong and, while it might have been nice to have a conversation, it was no huge loss. Three more seconds and --

But then she answered and Liera relaxed her stance, relieved to have some form of interaction. Her manner of speaking, the words she chose, the seeming confusion over what Liera thought had been a simple question... this girl was peculiar, but not in a way that she minded. She couldn't help half-smiling at the other, her brows furrowed with disbelief - what in the world did she mean? With mild amusement, she tried to piece things together, a task made a little easier as the blonde continued to explain. She liked her voice, halting as it was in its speech. "So these woods are yours?" she further inquired, wondering if that's what the other had meant by "planet".
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime13th October 2017, 7:16 am

The blonde watched as the other being's body language relaxed slightly, wondering what would happen if she mimicked the facial expressions.  Her head tilted to the side slightly as she considered the question back to her.  By "woods", did she mean the area they were now in? Maybe she didn't know that there was more to the planet than just "woods." 

"I do not... own, I... guard this planet and-" She seemed to be at a loss for words now.  Even she wasn't exactly sure what she was. After collecting her thoughts for a moment, she attempted again, "It called-no, it created me... when it was in danger."

She shifted the sleeping feline to her arms and stood from the ground in one swift motion.  She gestured with her head for the other being to follow her before beginning to walk.  She knew a recently childless feline that could be persuaded to accept the little one.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime16th October 2017, 3:38 pm

(Advanced) Journals of Achelois PLrD54e
Liera's brows furrowed as she tried to understand, rolling around the phrase in her head, attempting to find different meanings - meanings that suggested anything beyond this planet literally created this woman to protect it from danger. But even if she swallowed the information at face value, there were still more questions; as the woman stood in one fluid motion, betraying the fit body beneath the loose green robes, Liera had already rocked forward to follow her before the head nod that directed her to do so. "Danger?" she prompted curiously, her eyes on the blonde as she caught up to walk beside her, even slightly taking the lead despite not knowing where it was they went. They had only just met, and while the other had spoken of protecting and guarding this place, the well-seasoned warrior instinctively put herself before the other, her peripheral vision scanning the trees around them for the danger the other had suggested. 

The green markings beneath the other's eyes... she couldn't help but glance at them curiously, wondering if they were like the tattoos that marked her own face or if they were something different; they seemed to shine unlike any inkings she had ever seen before; between that and the odd realization that the woman's eyes might be slit like those of a lizard, it was easy to keep her gaze on the other's face as she awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime25th October 2017, 7:30 am

Achelois, unused to interaction with other humanoid beings, was surprised by the stranger's movements and body language.  She moved as if to protect the blonde, the realization caused her to chortle lightly.  Reaching slow and carefully she moved to place a hand on the other's arm.

"There is no danger here, all the creature's... recognize me,"  She was getting a bit better at speaking in this strange tongue.  "First, a new mother for this one," she nodded to the feline in the crook of her arm.  "Then," there was a glint in her eyes as their pupils contracted and expanded quickly, "A... tour, yes."
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 4:50 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime7th May 2018, 9:14 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been confirmed as inactive, and will now be sent to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest. For more information, please read What Is the Graveyard?
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Journals of Achelois   (Advanced) Journals of Achelois I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Advanced) Journals of Achelois

View previous topic View next topic Back to top