The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoldierSaturn
Star Seed

Star Seed

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Empty
PostSubject: My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)   My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 6:00 pm

Using the Senshi Maker 3.0 on Dolldivine.com, I've put together my 30th Century Inner Senshi team.

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Sailor%20Moon%20X%20V2

Sailor Moon X - Tsukino "Chibi" Usagi at age 15. A bit of a tomboy now. Cut her hair and took on the alias "Chiba Usako" so her classmates won't know she's the princess. Member of the fencing club. To her dismay, she frequently gets love letters from girls who still think boys are icky.

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Hyper%20Sailor%20Moon%20X

Hyper Sailor Moon X - An upgraded form that's stronger than Super, but not quite as powerful as Eternal. Wings allow limited short-range flight. Both forms use her signature weapon, the Moonbeam Saber.

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Silver%20Sailor%20Mars%20V2

Silver Sailor Mars - Hino Nami, age 15. Rei's middle daughter. Due to a traumatic childhood incident, Nami has a strong phobia of anything to do with the supernatural. Rei has agreed to let Nami pursue her dream of becoming a pro-wrestler IF she passes high school first. Nami once tried to start a pro-style wrestling club at Neo Mugen Academy, but Headmistress Tomoe quickly put a stop to that.

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Silver%20Sailor%20Mercury%20V2

Silver Sailor Mercury - Mizuno Mai, age 14. Ami's younger daughter. Has Ami's IQ and Usagi's personality. Inheriting her grandfather's artistic talent, Mai shocked all the intellectual club leaders by joining the manga drawing club. Mai shares a room at Neo Mugen Academy's girls dormitory with Usa and Nami.

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Silver%20Sailor%20Venus%20V2

Silver Sailor Venus - Aino Kyoko, age 15. Minako's only daughter. Kyoko is mostly known around campus for her hare-brained schemes and her terrible eyesight. Kyoko lives across the hall from the others and frequently butts heads with Nami. Kyoko is an amateur model and president of the glee club.

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) Soldier%20Jupiter

Soldier Jupiter - Hoshino Masaru, age 15. A distant cousin of Makoto. Masaru has a somewhat deserved reputation as a pervert. His most frequent targets are Usa, Nami and Mai, but he never does anything completely inappropriate. Masaru's biggest dream is to live in mansion fully staffed by servant girls in skimpy swimsuits. Masaru's other interests include collecting mecha model kits and he's a prominent member of the model kit club.

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)   My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 6:13 pm

This is very nice! I especially liked how you made Chibiusa different from what we're used to! I also like how we have a male senshi in the group. Though I'm just wondering, is he considered a "male senshi" or just someone with powers similar to that of one, but isn't neccessarily a senshi, if that make sense. Either way, I think Masaru is an interesting addition to the team! :3
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)   My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 6:50 pm

This was great! I loved how each child didn't necessary follow in their mothers footsteps in terms of hobbies. Having chibiusa with short hair is a nice twist!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)   My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 7:31 pm

xD I love what you've done with their hobbies and quirks! It makes them really unique xD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)   My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 11:50 pm

Admin Note: Moved to Otaku Senshi section.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)   My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 30th Century Inner Senshi (made with Senshi Maker 3.0)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top