The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The very best show... that no one else is watching!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

The very best show... that no one else is watching! Empty
PostSubject: The very best show... that no one else is watching!   The very best show... that no one else is watching! I_icon_minitime6th April 2016, 11:31 am

Everyone has that one show that they just absolutely love... but no one else seems to be watching it! I thought about it a little and I have a solution! Let's use this thread to share those shows! One condition though - when you post a link or video to a show you want other people to watch, you have to check out the show of the person above you! Who knows? Maybe you'll find something new you love to watch, or get someone else really interested in your show.

Here goes mine: the new TMNT is amazing! It's nostalgic while being totally new. I love the art styles and voice actors. The characters are really true to the 90's while being updated enough for 2016. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Season-01/Episode-001?id=7713
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The very best show... that no one else is watching!   The very best show... that no one else is watching! I_icon_minitime19th April 2016, 6:18 pm

The animation is screwing with my head, but I just justified the show's animation by telling myself the turtles are obviously very young teenagers, rather than the older teenagers of the 1980s animated televsion show. Which, by the way, the 1980s show was my bread and butter growing up, so this new one totally caught my eye.

Here is mine: Girl Meets World. Let us continue with the trend of revisiting television shows from our childhood with a 'sequel' to Boy Meets World. This show has everything I loved from the original, I like the two main girls, and I'm digging the intro song.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x340nxr
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The very best show... that no one else is watching!   The very best show... that no one else is watching! I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 12:35 pm

I haven't checked out the new TMNT but the new movie actually looks kinda good (I still dont like the designs much tho >.>)

My show: Lolirock. Same animation studio as Totally Spies. French magical girl show with better transformations than the first season of SMC. >.> To me its like a mix of Precure and Sailor Moon. Its more episodic but later it seems to get some story arc going. The characters are varied and the designs are super cute. The animation is really good as well! It just was put up on US Netflix (i dunno about other countries) so nows the time to check it out! It does have the French version to watch but the english subs are just CC of the english dub. :/ Ah well.

Another show that I watched a while back: W.I.T.C.H. Its really good. Why isn't it on Netflix???
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The very best show... that no one else is watching!   The very best show... that no one else is watching! I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 4:11 pm

Yeah, I checked out W.I.T.C.H. a few years ago (and again on the internet), and it's captivating. But I shall watch Lolirock (at least one ep) and come back to this thread. http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/LoliRock

Anyone know or heard of Fate/stay night? I recommend this anime for everyone who loves anime.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Stay_Night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very best show... that no one else is watching!   The very best show... that no one else is watching! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The very best show... that no one else is watching!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top