The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

(Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2016, 2:32 pm

The Phantom Thief wrote:
That was a hindsight error, sorry about that-

Not a problem it happens ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2016, 2:41 pm

I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2016, 5:37 pm

Awesome! I'll figure something out for them. Razz

I just rewatched Cyprine/Ptilol's fight scene and am officially ready to work on their profile in more depth. Razz
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 12:43 am

Several things I want to mention here, since today was a busy day in this thread while I was busy taking care of Real Life things (I'm not complaining, just observing)  Smile .  Let's see if I can remember all of them  Laughing .

First, no worries for me about what you said in that reply about Tellu, Phantom Thief.  It would have been more of a concern for sportsnutd, since I had just been suggesting another character he might want to play here.  But all of that was resolved today already in the replies since then.  Very Happy

While I'm on that issue, let me express my confidence that I think sportsnutd will do an adequate job playing Makoto/Jupiter here.  If I remember correctly, she is one of his two favorite senshi.  So I figure he must know about her well enough to do an adequate job playing her here.  As for making her profile, sportsnutd, I am willing to help you privately with any specific question you might come upon in writing it up Smile .  Just don't PM me with a question like 'I need help with everything about her profile', okay  Laughing ? 

Now about us doubling up and playing two characters each here.  I would be willing to also play Umino Gurio here if you feel it would help, Phantom Thief; even though I have never role-played him before, I feel I know about him well enough to do an adequate job playing him here.  Although for getting profiles approved, Ami/Mercury will be my first priority; I would write up an advanced profile for Umino after I get the Ami/Mercury one approved. Smile   And unfortunately, Umino is the only open and available character here where I have the confidence in my knowledge of him/her to do this.

EDIT : On second thought, I might be able to do an adequate job playing Hotaru/Mistress 9 instead of Umino if you feel that would help more, Phantom Thief.  Just let me know which one of those two you'd prefer me to do (I doubt I have the available time to triple up and do both of them in addition to Ami/Mercury).  Smile

Last edited by mercuryfan on 26th March 2016, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add note about playing Hotaru)
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 4:27 am

Ami and Hotaru?

I can work with that! Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 6:25 am

If you decide to make a profile for Kaolinite, I can probably help you come up with ideas for her as well. Wink

Which school does Nishiki go to in this rp? Mugen?

Edit: for some reason my phone did not quote mercuryfan's comment about helping sportsnutd with his profile. Grrrr
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 6:28 am

I have Makoto done i think its up for review. as for Kaolinite or whichever other one i said id play ill work on it today. (Im sleepy still forgive me)
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 2:30 pm

I'm still sleepy too! Yay sleepiness...NOT. (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 2503753863 Anyway, if you end up going with Kaolinite, you and I will likely have a few internal things to figure out for Team BUSTERS, such as whether or not Kaolinite and Cyprine/Ptilol will get along. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 2:58 pm

I will make Kaolinite tonight and get her up to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:06 pm

Okay! Sounds good! Very Happy I'm trying to work on mine right now, but I'm being so nit-picky about the wording. OTL;;;

Question: Should Kaolinite know that Ptilol exists? I'm debating on whether or not Cyprine would have made it known to the others that she shares a body with a twin entity.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:09 pm

lets change it up maybe have her know. I'm not sure if they knew each other before (I haven't got that far yet watching the anime.)
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:20 pm

I just rewatched the scene with Cyprine last night for inspiration and would say it is implied that she and Kaolinite know each other (or at least have been acquainted at some point behind the scenes), but there is no indication in the anime that anybody knows about Ptilol. ;___; It might be entertaining if Kaolinite knows though. XD;
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:21 pm

Okay sorry, I've been sick all day. 

Anyway, let's go over dem ideas. Sure, lets have Kao poke fun at the fact Nishiki and Cy have DID. Seems like it'd be in her nature.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:24 pm

I'm good with that Andi. they can meet.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:29 pm

Okay! Let's do it! XD

So which school did you say that Nishiki goes to? Will he be attending Mugen?
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:42 pm

Hmm...well, you see, Nishiki's faceclaim is the protagonist of Persona 5. 

And he comes from a different school. If you look, his uniform's pretty darn different. 

So unless we change the male uniform of Mugen, he'd have to go to a different school, which might be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:54 pm

That's perfectly fine. XD I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't overcomplicating anything by mixing Cyprine/Ptilol's manga junk with the anime. I'm currently writing up all of their abilities. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 3:58 pm

Well lemme be more accurate, the P5 protag's uniform is pretty different- 

So we COULD have him be a Mugen student if it makes things easier butttt, we'd have to change the male uniform around.

If not, he could just be a student from a different school.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 4:16 pm

It's up to you since you're the storyline creator. Razz Maybe we should start with the basic question "How should he meet/encounter Cyprine/Ptilol?" first. Smile

If he were a Mugen student, he would be in the right place to meet Cyprine/Ptilol, Razz but then he wouldn't be formerly acquainted with the inner senshi. Maybe he could be a transfer student to Usagi's school or something? I'm sure Cyprine/Ptilol wouldn't just stay in the academy. I could easily come up with reasons for them to go 'sploring elsewhere. After all, somebody's gotta go get the snacks for the lab, as implied by Professor Tomoe in one of the episodes. XD

(Sorry, I'm being kind of vague because I don't want to accidentally spoil sportsnutd. XD )
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 4:43 pm

I think Nishiki should be a Mugen student. Given that Haruka and Michiru also attend, and given that Ryu's gonna most likely tick them the hell off with the whole "phantom thief" and helping to steal crystal hearts shtick. It'll add to the tension of Nishiki basically being in constant danger given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 4:59 pm

just started Kaolinite's profile..Do i go by 90's anime cannon or another?
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 5:04 pm

Let's just go with the 90's canon.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 5:05 pm

okies thanks boss
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 5:38 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
just started Kaolinite's profile..Do i go by 90's anime cannon or another?

When you make a profile, keep in mind that you can use a blend of cannons. I personally use a blend of PGSM, Manga and 90s to get a better, more fuller picture of the character. However, in an RP if someone is going by 90s cannon then when you RP that character, you should follow their personality there and their history.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 11:27 pm

Addy, what if they have practically no personality in the adaptation that is canon for the storyline? Then what should we do? XD;

(Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 2695440696 I regret nothing! (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 2695440696
(Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 6c6a0983043a9bd04553b649f751da58
Because Cyprine and Ptilol's witch costumes remind me of ravers with the color schemes and leg bands, I made them into total Eurotrash. What's not to love about pleather crop jackets and newspaper boy hats? Razz
In all seriousness, I tried to pick a clothing style that would fit them best and this one seemed to do the trick! XD; If I get bored, I might draw a full body reference later...AFTER the serious profile stuff is done. Razz
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 12:06 am

Anyone who does the shittennou doesn't have a lot to go off of either. Try googling them and read wiki they do have a bit of a personality somewhere if not just make it up to what you think works for them given what we do know about them. You can always ask Sailor Neptune for help as well.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 4:37 am

Dat drawing tho, nice work Andi. Seriously. o3o And yeah, on the subject of the canon, just remember what I said, Nishiki's existence will change the series in quite a few ways. Some things are the same, but other things will change. This obviously includes C&P's personalities.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 11:47 am

Addelyn wrote:
Anyone who does the shittennou doesn't have a lot to go off of either. Try googling them and read wiki they do have a bit of a personality somewhere if not just make it up to what you think works for them given what we do know about them. You can always ask Sailor Neptune for help as well.
That wasn't intended to be a serious question, but thanks for answering it anyway! I think my real question would be about the background stories. I should probably be asking Sailor Neptune about this instead, but in Cyprine/Ptilol's case, would simply stating that they were created by the Prof and have pledged allegiance to an entity from Tau blahblah (obviously will go into more detail on the actual profile) be an adequate reason for how they got here and why they are evil? lmao

The Phantom Thief wrote:
Dat drawing tho, nice work Andi. Seriously. o3o And yeah, on the subject of the canon, just remember what I said, Nishiki's existence will change the series in quite a few ways. Some things are the same, but other things will change. This obviously includes C&P's personalities.
Thanks! And yup! Very Happy *can't wait*
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 12:07 pm

It may be for a relaxed profile. Double check with Neptune as you're doing advanced profile.  ^.^
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 2:59 pm

I'm homeeeee, and I have a decent idea.

When the story reaches the climax, if the RP is even accepted, I wanna make two different threads for a good ending and a bad ending. 

What will they be about?

That'd be telling~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC   (Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Advanced) Flight of the Thief!-OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top