The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Phantoms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2017, 11:41 am

[Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 Sailor%20Berthier%20rp%20header

Berthier made it to the drink table and grabbed two for her and Koan. She then walked back carefully not to spill any of the drinks. She found her sister had moved from their original spot to a less-crowded are of the ballroom. "Here Sister..I have brought our drinks. Sure is a lively party right? Its been a while since we got to dress up right?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th February 2017, 5:52 am

[Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 CTD7QkI

Koan accepted the drink with a smile, ready to put her words into practice. She turned to keep her back to the dance floor, blocking the painful sight of her lovely older sister in the arms of the man Koan loved. The waves of violet hair provided ample screen. Hopefully she would not be visible to them at least as much as they would not be visible to her. She forced a smile as she replied to Berthier.

"It is!" she said, perhaps initially with a bit too much feigned enthusiasm. Koan blushed slightly and tried again, toning it down a bit more and aiming for something that seemed more natural.

"I hope that our Princess is enjoying it. It's for her and her prospective fiancé, after all."

She sighed dreamily, momentarily distracted in a cloud of happy thoughts for Princess Esmeraude.

"Do you think this is going to be a night they remember forever?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th February 2017, 10:10 am

Berthier watched her sister and listened to her first answer and knew that the question she asked might not have been a correct one to ask at that time. She took a drink and listened more. "I believe so, dear sister, our Princess deserves someone like Prince Diamond and she seems to like him back as well..but we will see."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th March 2017, 11:06 am

Koan sighed, her mind distracted from her own romantic concerns with these thoughts of her dear Princess and the young man who could potentially be that lovely young woman's partner in life. She toyed with the glass that Berthier had handed to her, the polished violet nails clinking softly against the crystal surface. She gazed down past long lashes towards the floor, not looking at anything that physically existed in the ballroom—just daydreaming. An all-too-familiar figure with eyes like fire stalked into her vision, but she carefully willed him away. No, this wasn't about her; this was about Princess Esmeraude.

"You're right. We just don't really know. But I hope it works out for her," she said, smiling at the thought of their green-haired cherished friend.

"She deserves it."

Koan swept her hair aside as she turned to survey the ballroom again, careful to keep her eyes from wandering near where certain things she didn't want to see were happening.

"Shall we walk around for a bit? We ought to talk with some of the other guests—to be social."

They had duties, after all. They might be pretending to be other noble ladies at the moment, but that didn't make their mission to protect and support their princess any different. It would be expected that they'd mingle with the crowd and try to ensure everyone who was invited was having a lovely time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th May 2017, 10:42 am

"Shall we walk around for a bit? We ought to talk with some of the other guests—to be social."

Berthier smiled at what her sister said and nodded agreeing that then needed to go talk to the other guests and not be in the corner all night..they were going to help their princess and this was one of those ways. 

"Yes we should Koan... lets go mingle with the nice guests of this great party...should we split up perhaps? at least to cover more ground"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st June 2017, 6:42 am

She considered her sister's question for a moment, tapping one carefully-polished fingernail against her chin, but ultimately shook her head.

"If you don't mind, I think... I'd rather have the company," Koan replied. She sometimes hated admitting that she was the youngest of the group, or being treated like the "baby", but she didn't necessarily relish the thought of making small talk all of these honored guests and dignitaries entirely on her own. Maybe on some other day, it wouldn't have bothered her so much; she would have felt completely up to the challenge, ready to prove herself. Right now, however, she was still thinking about... a certain person.

And he ignored you, to dance with her. Who wouldn't? Clearly she's the better choice.

The dark-haired young woman shook her head slightly, as if that would help banish the thought. She focused instead on taking a look around the room, searching for the right target for the pair to approach first.

"Over there, what do you think? Maybe we start with them?" she asked Berthier. "I know that gentleman and the other speaking to him are important for one of the trade alliances, but I don't remember which ones."
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2017, 4:56 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2017, 6:15 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been confirmed as inactive, and will now be sent to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest. For more information, please read What Is the Graveyard?
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Phantoms   [Relaxed] Phantoms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Phantoms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top