The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!    Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!  I_icon_minitime15th March 2016, 4:22 pm

The Community Billboard will be hosting an exciting new monthly feature, Sailor Moon merchandise reviews!

But, I need you to write reviews of merchandise. Review any Sailor Moon merchandise! The review can be about old or new merchandise, official or fan-made merchandise, as long as it is merchandise related to the Sailor Moon series, then send me your review via PM.

Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!  RCFclbJ

Sailor Moon Merchandise Review Form 

Thank you for offering to provide a review of Sailor Moon-related merchandise! For this review, you should pick one Sailor Moon-related merchandise to write your review about. This merchandise can be official or fan-made and the merchandise can be newly purchased or a long-time piece of your Sailor Moon collection.

Fill out the form included in this thread and PM your review to VBabe.

Code:

[b]Name of Merchandise:[/b] Use the official title of the merchandise or, if it does not have an official title, then provide a short title that describes the merchandise.

[b]Insert an Image of the Merchandise here[/b]. The image can be the official image advertised by the seller or retailer, or it can be an image you took of the product. Please do not include more than 3 pictures.

[b]Where the Merchandise was Bought:[/b] If you can, provide the name of the store and a URL of the product page where the merchandise can be purchased. If you don’t remember where you bought your merchandise, then do your best to find some place else your merchandise can be purchased.[/size]

[b]Review:[/b] Write your review here! Your review can include, but is not limited to: the experience you had while purchasing the product, the durability and quality of the product, whether or not you would buy this product again, how you plan to or have used the product, etc. There is no word count minimum or maximum, but I will encourage you to write more than 50 words.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!    Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!  I_icon_minitime17th March 2016, 12:30 pm

Bump! Feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!    Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!  I_icon_minitime21st March 2016, 10:36 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!    Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for People to Review Sailor Moon Merchandise!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top