The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Empty
PostSubject: [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz!   [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! I_icon_minitime29th February 2016, 8:56 am

[Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Activity_days_thread_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8wasvp
Excuse me while I slip into a DRILL SARGENT PERSONA.

WHAT IS THIS?!:
Listen up, roleplayers! This is NOT a drill! What we have here is a roleplay section filled with roleplays that need more love! More attention! More activity! More posts! And what I intend to do is to give you - that's right, you! - a communicator to keep up with other roleplayers in this section to keep your storylines moving! 

But where do I --
What?! Do I understand you correctly? You have not heard of the communicator channel I set up?! Well let me fix that right now! You can find it in our welcome forum, right here: RP Activity Days! To sign up, reply with your name and, if you're willing to share it publicly, your Skype username! (If you're not willing to share, send it to me via PM and I'll put you in! I won't share your name!) 
But why would I --
Are you kidding?! Don't even finish that thought! Take a look at all these roleplayers already part of the group!
Quote :
--Sailor Uranus [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 4039879955 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Sailor Pluto [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 1483032476 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Sailor Mercury [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 1666276025 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Addelyn [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Anait Zelleire  [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--JupiterThunderCrash [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Princess Moon  [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Eternal Knight  [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330
--CrystalSetsuna [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Cosmos_Hime [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Aurae [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34
--Diana [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 4011577294
--Small Lady [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 2393257330 [Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz! 4011577294
--Goddess Yami
--Hikari_Demand
--Jasper
--OuterHarmonie23
--Mercuryfan
--Sportsnutd
--Andalusite
Do you see what I see? Cause I see our most active roleplayers on there, and more likely than not, you're already in a roleplay with at least one of them! Get in there to coordinate posting!

OKAY, OKAY! But if that's already in place, what in the world is this?!

THIS, ROLEPLAYER, IS A STRATEGY MEETING!
Every weekend this month is considered an Activity Day, and all roleplayers are encouraged to log in to Skype, say hello, and get to posting on your roleplays for this month's challenge (and your state of mind)! Talk about your roleplays! Shoot the breeze with other posters! GET PUMPED ABOUT YOUR STORYLINE!! If you've got multiple people online, think about all the posts you could make! How far you could take the story in a day! I'M GETTING SPARKLY EYES JUST THINKING ABOUT IT, ROLEPLAYER! 
AND SO I'M GOING TO TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER!

IN THIS THREAD, STORYLINE CREATORS CAN SIGN-UP TO CLAIM A DAY (OR TWO! OR THREE! OR A WEEEEEK!) TO USE THE ACTIVITY-DAYS CHAT AS A BASE OF OPERATIONS FOR THEIR ROLEPLAY!
That means players of that storyline can get online and use our Activity Days chat to plan and post together and propel their storyline onwards! Whaaaaaaaaat?! Yesssssss! I knoooooooow!

DAY CLAIMS!

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

[Live Chat] Spring Cleaning Activity Blitz!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top