The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

[Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power Empty
PostSubject: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime25th February 2016, 6:35 am

Does anyone have a head canon for why Minako's henshin wand allowed her to have an alternate uniform? Is it still Venus power, or was it closer to a disguise pen? Do you think the other senshi can do the same with their henshin pens, or at most could have if they desired to?

Also, what was the source of power for Usagi's disguise pen, and what exactly is Prism Power?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime25th February 2016, 6:48 am

Mod Note 

We've recently added a head cannon tag to the theory and debates section of the forum. Seeing as your topic is head canon related, I've tagged the title for you and I'll be moving the topic. 

~Addy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime29th February 2016, 5:53 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime15th March 2016, 3:31 pm

prism
ˈprizəm/Submit
nounGEOMETRY
a solid geometric figure whose two end faces are similar, equal, and parallel rectilinear figures, and whose sides are parallelograms.
OPTICS
a glass or other transparent object in prism form, especially one that is triangular with refracting surfaces at an acute angle with each other and that separates white light into a spectrum of colors.
used figuratively with reference to the clarification or distortion afforded by a particular viewpoint.
"they were forced to imagine the disaster through the prism of television"

This definition actually makes me feel like Naoko had fun when it came to the term Prism power. While it can be affiliated with powers of light, and illusion; which describes most of Usagi's powers if not items, it can be said that she is a duplicate and similar to Minako!

That fun bit aside, prism could be a power for creating dinguses given it's meaning with light, illusion and etc. Usagi's pen could just have this power, but Prism Power was used a few times and not always with the pen and for disguises but that also works considering Usagi's powers.

I'm not sure why Minako's uniform and her henshin wand were different. They could have been made specifically for that uniform and disguise. As in, only that fuku could form with the use of that pen, because she had her own disguise item which was a crescent shapes compact mirror.

Pretty cool to think about. Perhaps the items were made by the people on the moon, or Queen Serenity specifically for this mission.

Why else the crescent moons?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime15th March 2016, 4:03 pm

There was one fanfiction I read that posed the idea that the henshin pens can hold templates for multiple uniforms. It's an intriguing idea, although I don't think it is much explored in canon.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime20th March 2016, 7:50 pm

I like the idea of it being like the "disguise pen".
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime20th March 2016, 7:54 pm

VBabe wrote:
There was one fanfiction I read that posed the idea that the henshin pens can hold templates for multiple uniforms. It's an intriguing idea, although I don't think it is much explored in canon.
That's always how I thought of magical girl transformation items in general. The outfit is stored either scientifically or magically within whatever item the use, and then the transformations happen and POP there they are!

But all the senshi having the capabilities to disguise themselves via their pens is something I've never heard of until now. I don't think they could, otherwise it would have been more then just Minako and Usagi getting into classy (and sometimes silly) outfits.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power   [Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Headcanon] Sailor V's henshin pen,Moon Disguise Pen, and Prism Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top