The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Tellus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime17th January 2012, 10:52 am

So with all the newfangled and fancy RP going on and being a moderator there (wahoo!), the other day I came up with a slew of future RP ideas in case the well ever runs dry. Within my ideas was one wherein the senshi face old-world ancient monsters. … so that got me thinking about the ancient world. … and their senshi. … or rather, just the one. If the Sailor V notion is to be set as canon, there were people living on every planet forever and ever ago, and, before the rise of the Silver Millennium, their ancient senshi would stay put, protecting her own planet rather than gathering at the moon for fun and friendly time.

So, my brain came up with Sailor Terra, the senshi of Earth during the time of mythological Greece. She is under the guidance of the deity Gaia (Gaea, Tellus, take your pick) and works against the forces of Chaos still lingering on in the world. SIDENOTE: That Gaia rose up as Choas left the world just makes me think of the Galaxy Cauldron. “Was Gaia a senshi who defeated Chaos?!” I wondered, and then my head goes “No, you fool. A Senshi then wouldn’t turn her body into a planet and give birth to her future lovers. Iiiidiot.” BACK ON TRACK: Her sword is made of Adamantine and is actually the sword Perseus used to take the head of Medusa, which I carried farther back and said that that sword was reforged from the adamantine sickle Gaia gave to Kronus to kill Uranus. … and then played with the idea of it becoming the sword that the senshi use to protect the Princess in the Silver Millennium. Full circle, baby.

Being the senshi of Earth, she carries the Golden crystal and is it’s carrier directly prior to its incarnation in Endymion.  … how does this timeline work itself out? Ask me later, I don’t know yet.  So then begged the question - Endymion has the star seed of earth, and yet is “protected by the sun”. So… maybe the person with the star seed of Sol made a pact with this Sailor Terra to forever protect Earth? … o_o What if they were in love?! What if the senshi of Sol was a guardian, like Endymion, rather than a senshi, and he travels from planet to planet in times of need to assist the senshi whenever she needs it. So Chaos is released on Earth and he materializes on Earth to help Sailor Terra defeat it, but in the process they fall hopelessly in love with one another. Before they die, or as they die (depending on the level of emotional stress and/or angst this idea wants to include) in the gardens of Elysium the Sol guardian swears fealty to the Earth, to forever protect it and its guardians until the end of time. The shine of his star seed lends itself to hers, turning the Golden Crystal into the giant, powerful crystal it is in the time of Mamoru and Usagi.

This would explain why the crystal of Earth is so powerful and why there is no Sailor Sol. *nods head emphatically* Also fits in with my Serenity’s Story fanfic/headcanon *double nodding speed*.

…yes, I have decided. He swears his fealty to forever protect Earth as Sailor Terra lies in his arms, dying in the gardens of Elysium. As she releases her last breath, a single shining tear falls from his eye and lands on her cheek and is absorbed, forever joining their crystals. At that moment, having given up his star seed, he, too, dies. Together their souls travel to the Galaxy Cauldron, where they choose to live together for eternity.

Yes. I like it.
Questions:

• Has this been done before? I don’t read a lot of fanfiction.
  • Terra or Tellus? Both refer to the same goddess, the namesake for what Earth was called in ancient times, but I hesitated with 'Tellus' as it contains 'Tellu' and I didn't want the association with an S series villainess.
  • The Golden Crystal - should it only turn Golden when the Sol Guardian makes his pledge? The tear is the vehicle for the seed merge transfer, but could that transfer also be responsible for the color of the Earth's crystal? I like this idea, but what do you guys think?
  • Her outfit... I was wanting to go full on short Greek robes chiton and/or armor with the obligatory sailor collar, but then, the senshi were wearing the familiar sailor fuku in the time of the silver millennium, far before the use of sailor school uniforms. Should we assume their predecessors (I'm thinking 1000 years before their births) wear the same outfits?  Most of me thinks they should be the same, as ChibiUsa and her guardians also inherit the same Solar Senshi fuku style as Usagi's generation.
  • I was playing with the mental image of the Solar Guardian to have long bright blonde hair tied in a low ponytail, but just writing it makes me think "Er.. Starlights. NVM." Should I cross out that NVM and go with it, or do you think I should just go with another hairstyle altogether? Suggestions for new hairstyle?
  • Anyone want to work with me to create the sol guardian? This was more of a brainfart of this morning than anything, and as I'm *supposed* to be working on two other fanfics, I should dedicate my time there. ... so if any artist wanted to draw up a male sol guardian with nifty outfit, lookin' all hawt and glorious, that'd be awesome. XD

I'll post what I have of her profile when I get farther on it. So far all I have is about her transformation, her transformation item and the sword. Which, by the way, when she calls upon Gaia, it turns from the color of flint to a true diamond (as adamantine was said to originally be flint, but in later translations 'flint' suddenly becomes 'diamond'. Adamantine itself just means a super hard substance, so both work. Shiny upgrade, ooh~).  I also have her outfit figured out if we go typical solar senshi uniform.

Very Happy Thanks for reading and replying!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 21st September 2014, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 11:51 am

Character Information

Name: Erimentha (Greek: determined protector) Ajax (Greek: of the Earth)

Age and Date of Birth: 14; January 15

Race: Human

Birthplace: Athens, Greece

Job: Daughter.

Appearance: Though she prefers a person’s personality to their looks, Erimentha nonetheless takes pride in her resemblance to her beautiful mother, and often idolized the woman’s fashion sense. The two share their tanned skin, big brown eyes and “Aphrodite’s lips,” a term her mother used to describe the slight pout of their bottom lip as it has characteristics similar to the statues of the goddess of love. Erimentha’s hair is a shade darker than her mothers, but her mother always complimented it, declaring it was a mark of a good head on her shoulders that her hair be the color of fertile loam.
Of all of her features, only one stands out as belonging to her father’s side of the family – her nose. A true, Greek nose, her mother praised, with the classic straight shape, as opposed to her mother’s “Roman nose” with the little bump on the bridge. Her mother would often make fun of her own nose, saying it belonged to the cat, and Erimentha fervently defended it, sure that her mother was absolutely perfect in every way.
Overall, Ermentha’s body shape is similar to an ash tree – slender, flexible and strong. Though her father now urges her to gain a little weight, claiming that it would make her more beautiful, she refuses, preferring herself to appear as a nymph rather than ‘some rich man’s status item.’ She stubbornly sticks to this explanation, even to those that know her best and see that it is nothing more than her attempt to hold onto her childhood, her refusal to move on to womanhood and marriage in favor of keeping memories of her mother alive.

Together, she and her mother would weave and craft their outfits, from everyday chitons and peplos to festival wear, and would oftentimes match their outfits when they went to market, else, after Erimentha turned 8, coordinate colors and styles. Like most Greek of the day, Erimentha doesn’t wear shoes unless traveling.
Erimentha:
Sailor Tellus Sailor%20terra%20-%20erimentha
Chiton examples:
Sailor Tellus Chiton

Hobbies/Occupations:

• Weaving
  • attending to temples
  • collecting pretty shells, flowers, and pale pink rocks

Skills/Abilities:

• Weaving
  • organizing (objects and events)

Personality: Overall, Erimentha is a calm person, stable enough for others to depend on and wise enough that friends and relatives occasionally seek her opinions when in need of consult. She’s a quick thinker and picks things up easily, and is imaginative enough to apply what she has learned to new and seemingly difficult problems to make them easier to deal with. One of her greatest strengths is her work ethic – she is a hard worker, methodical in her workings and detail-conscious of the overall picture. She enjoys having an organized world, and often turns to organizing when stressed about different situations. These traits make her father seek her aid in their shop, and while she is lukewarm about the man, she does enjoy the day-to-day challenges the market provides.

Along with these traits, she is patient, especially towards young people and tasks she is working on. Good things take time, and she’s willing to wait. In new endeavors she is cautious, always thinking through her options before deciding… and once she has decided upon a course of action, it is difficult to dissuade her. Her stubbornness flaunts itself in these situations – if she believes it to be right, then it is right. If she thinks it is the best option, than it is the best, or she will make it the best.

She has been known to suffer jealousy on occasion, especially in circumstances when someone that was her fan is paying more attention to another, and can turn cold and harsh to the usurper of that attention. She’s a little possessive in that way, but this possessiveness towards people she likes, or people who have earned her respect, earns them a great deal of loyalty from her. She does not suffer disrespect towards the people she likes, and her protectiveness of them can only be called bravery, especially when in the face of someone twice her size or age.

She tends to believe in the good side of people, especially girls and women, but oftentimes is too trustful towards those she has only just met, as she holds others to the standards she set forth for herself. She is trustworthy, so they should be, too. She is responsible for her own actions, dependable and reliable, is honest, and always keeps her promises, and though she is a practical girl and has a strong common-sense code, she mistakenly believes that because she upholds such things, others will, too, by default.

She is religious, and oftentimes aligns herself with the goddess of wisdom and war, Athena; and while she keeps the ethics intact, she is concerned with physical wellbeing rather than spiritual attainment, despite her claims that she would turn to priestess-hood in the future if she cannot become a courtesan.

She doesn’t gamble or take any unnecessary chances, and dislikes surprises. Friends know her to be reliable, steadfast  and a little predictable.

Biography/History: Erimentha was born in Athens during what would come to be known as the Herioc age of civilization ((Timeline note: this age comes before the time of Prince Endymion, but reflects heavily upon the bronze age)). Her father’s family had always lived in Athens, working as merchants to the elite as they climbed the social ladder, getting ever closer to their goal of being ‘somebodies’ in the capital of the world. Their trade primarily involved importing exotic goods from all over the world; however, the actual travel part of their trade was upheld by the younger sons within the family, while the eldest handled things in Athens. As fate would have it, the eldest son of the previous generation accompanied his uncle on a trip to northern Greece to obtain Manna, the ‘honey’ of the Ash Tree, and found that the owner of the largest orchard had a daughter of marriageable age. He proposed, the father accepted, and he returned to Athens with a promised wife and a solid trading future with that family.

The two were married during the winter months and she came to live with him. Fortuitously, the woman’s first pregnancy bore them a son, an heir to the Ajax trading business, and named him Aristos. Her next pregnancy was not as smooth as the first, and after their daughter was born, physicians forbade her from having more children, claiming she had been slighted by Hera and would not survive another childbirth. The couple was not sad - the father had a healthy young boy to pass his business on to, an heir; the mother, a beautiful baby girl she named Erimentha, meaning ‘the collector of thoughts,’ as she hoped the child would be wise.

Years passed and soon the mother was convinced her child deserved the other meaning of Erimentha: ‘determined protector.’ She was smart, true, but her loyalties often lead to stubborn or harsh defense of her loved ones at the mere mention of discontent towards them – a trait she patiently worked on with the child in hopes it would not get her in trouble one day. Overall the child was cautious and organized, hardworking, honest and trustworthy, and she was very proud of the girl. The two were thick as thieves, growing and living together in the “women’s quarters” of the house with a few other female members of the Ajax family. They attended to the management of the house, something Erimentha excelled at with her methodical mind and attention to details, assisted in the education of the children, and made clothing. Her father left them alone for the most part; the ruling by the physicians giving him cause to seek womanly comfort in the brothels, so really he only saw them for dinner, occasionally, or when he needed something.

As she grew older, Erimentha found she did not enjoy the thought of marriage, not in this place where men can do whatever they wanted and sleep with whomever they chose, while women, even true Citizens of Athens, had to tend to the homes, the children and the sick. She preferred a future as a hetaerae, an educated courtesan who could speak her mind and share her opinions, a woman who was also a public figure. She could own her own property and even attend symposia (the debates and forums for ideas). The downsides of being a courtesan, the inability to produce legitimate heirs and political vulnerability, meant nothing to a ten year old, and, thinking it was a phase, her mother encouraged her towards this end, also mentioning she could swear vows to a god or goddess and become a priestess, if she so chose. Erimentha kept this idea on her mind, as well.

When she was eleven, Erimentha’s mother died of a sudden illness. It took the girl a long time to get over her mother’s death, and to this day she is not completely healed of the gaping hole the loss within her.

As she neared womanhood, her father became a looming figure in her life, encouraging her to go out into the marketplace more and gain the interest of suitors, else help in one of their shops to make herself useful. His eye was on marrying her off as soon as possible; the average age for girls to be married was fifteen. The average age of their suitors… thirty. Her plans? Not to become a wife.

Likes/Dislikes:
  • Collecting things
  • Honesty
  • Meditation

Dislikes

• Gambling
  • Surprises

Weaknesses/Strengths:
Strengths

• Dependable/Reliable
  • Diligent
  • Pragmatic, no-nonsense approach to life
  • Patient

Weaknesses

• Often blind adherence to rules and regulations
  • Slow to react to situations
  • Occasionally harsh with people
  • Doesn’t think well under pressure
  • Predictable**(not necessarily a weakness)
  • Stubborn

Quote:

Dream(s): To become a courtesan, else a priestess; anything but a wife to an unknown man twice her age.

Family:

• Father: Ajax. Trader.
  • Mother: deceased.
  • Brother: Aristos. Friendly enough. {*}Aunts:_____
  • Nieces: ______
  • Nephews:______

Other Noteworthy Facts:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 27th October 2015, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 11:43 am

So... you guys might not care at all, but I wondered if anyone could give me their opinion on the senshi outfit designs I made on a doll creator the other day?

I'm still debating on using the current solar senshi sailor fuku, or creating one that is more reflective of the bronze age...

What do you think? Which one you like the best?
Sailor Tellus Sailor11Sailor Tellus Sailor12Sailor Tellus Sailor13
Back to top Go down
Alala
Star Seed

Alala

Star Seed

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 12:08 pm

I think you should go with the bronze age, cuz it's more original and stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 12:21 pm

^-^ Sweet, I was really leaning towards that! and towards the second over the third, just because it looks a little easier to fight in and the green bodice could kinda represent the bow.
Back to top Go down
Alala
Star Seed

Alala

Star Seed

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 12:28 pm

I think the 2nd one too, because the third is less colorful, and it also looks a bit Ancient Greek to me... You said you want Bronze Age, right? xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 12:33 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Senshi Information

Senshi/Sailor Name and Title: Sailor Terra/Tellus

Senshi Quote: “By Gaia, you will be stopped!”  In ancient Greece, Oaths sworn in the name of Gaia were considered the most binding of all, as none could escape the influence of the Earth herself.

Realm of Influence(s): Earth

Symbol: A circle with a small, equal-armed cross on top of it, appearing to be an upside down version of the symbol of Venus. This denotes their status as sister planets.
Sailor Tellus Oldearth
**At the time of her death, the symbol of Earth changes drastically, incorporating the love the terran senshi had for the sol guardian. The cross that sat atop the symbol for Earth is transposed within it, centered within the circle just as the solar sign is a dot precisely in its center. From then on, the symbol took the name of the ‘sun cross’.
Sailor Tellus Newearth

Item(s):
Henshin item: Sailor Terra transforms through the use of a bronze bracelet that wraps itself around her wrist three times. The start and the end of the trinket are marked with the symbol of Earth.

Sailor Crystal: Bronze Crystal of Earth* ((this crystal transforms into the Golden crystal at the end of Sailor Terra’s lifetime))

Weapon: Sailor Terra uses an Adamantine long sword with a golden hilt, and its history is a glorious one that started near the beginning of the Bronze Age of humanity. It was told to her that the previous owner of the blade was none other than the hero Perseus, who used it to kill the gorgon Medusa on his adventures, hundreds of years ago, and has been used by other heroes that came before her to do battle with monsters of evil, but this was still not the first incarnation of the blade. Gaia herself created this adamantine in the form of flint, which she formed into a giant sickle. This sickle she gave to her son, Kronus, to kill her lover Uranus for being cruel to her, and Kronus, more loyal to his mother than his father, used the sickle to castrate Uranus, killing him and bringing about the birth of the Meliae, the mothers of the humans in the bronze age of man. After Kronus’s use of the sickle, Gaia reshaped it into a sword, which she gifted to those heroes she saw fit to bear it.
The sword appeared during Sailor Terra’s first fight with chaotic evil, pushing itself out of the soil in front of her. As soon as she grabbed the blade she knew of its history and vowed to use the powerful gift in the name of her great mother, Gaia, to do her bidding and keep the peace on their green planet.
Sailor Terra must summon the blade to use it, and it always appears by coming out of the Earth, hilt-first. When she is finished, she returns it to the earth, blade down, and the Earth gently accepts it. It has the ability to power-up, should its normal form or her use be not enough to vanquish the evil; by putting her life on the line and praying for Gaia’s help, the sword loses its flint color and turns to pure diamond. Though the two are both adamantine materials, the diamond form of the sword feels lighter and is more capable of dealing energetic damage.

Henshin/Transformation: After shouting the phrase “Terra Power, Make-up!” the bracelet on Erimentha’s wrist glows and straightens itself, flinging away from her body as her clothing changes into her sailor fuku. The straightened bracelet, framed by the symbol of Earth, positions itself behind Sailor Terra and bends itself, fitting in as the single bronze stripe of her sailor collar and melting into a metallic sheen on the material. The symbols come together and fade into the button in the center of her chest, leaving a faint golden outline on the bronze-colored circular button.

Outfit
(Fuku):Sailor Tellus Sailor%20terra2
Signature Colors: Soil brown (primary) and forest green.

Tiara: Golden, with a brown stone set in the center. ALTERNATIVE: A thin bronze circlet, adorned by a bronze-colored stone set in the center. This circlet sits just above her hairline, keeping her bangs away from her face.

Choker: A thin bronze choker that mirrors her tiara both in material, and the presence of the bronze-colored circular stone set in its center. This stone sits snuggly on her neck, so much so that she can easily feel it when she screams, but not so snug that it chokes her.

Collar: The collar of this bronze-age senshi uniform makes itself into a light-weight cloak held together by a bronze button with a faint outline of the Earth symbol etched into it. The cloak/collar is outlined with one solitary bronze line, created by the bracelet.

Brooch & Front Bow: Her uniform has no bow, but the brooch that holds her cape in place is bronze with the faint etching of Earth set into it.

Bodice: The under-bodice of her senshi uniform is white, but a little loose to allow for movement. It holds itself in place both by slight, off the shoulder sleeves, and by use of the outer bodice – a forest green armored miniature top that protects her chest and provides support. The outer bodice has tangible cap-sleeves, and is outlined in an intricate black pattern.

Skirt & Back Bow: Her skirt is a rich brown in color, the same shade as her cloak, and sits at her natural waistline and extends to midway down her thigh. It is a loose-fitting skirt, allowing generously for leg movement, and is outlined in a bronze pattern on bottom. The top of the skirt has a lighter pattern and is stitched to hold the skirt in place; to better align it to her hips (and provide a bit more modesty when fighting) a golden belt sits at her hip-line, weighing the skirt down when in movement.

Gloves: No gloves.

Shoes: Her boots come up mid-calf and are flat on the bottom, composed of material that covers completely the back and side of her legs, but leaves the front, from tip to toes, open, sewn shut with decorative, bronze-colored lacings. The shoes are open toed, as is in fashion.

Accessories: On her arms, matching the belt at her hips, are gold draperies, studded with bronze medallions. She wears bronze earrings, and, at her wrist, is a thick bronze bracelet, similar and yet different from the transformation bracelet.

Attacks:

Shuddering Earth Quake! (Offensive)
  • Energy Requirement - High
  • Accuracy – 75% (escape possible if a.) agile enough to jump over created ravine or b.) quick enough to get out of the ravine before it closes around them).
  • Appearance – A ravine opens in front of / around the intended target. If the target falls inside, the Earth quickly closes around them, trapping within.
  • Effects – crushing or entrapment.
  • Weakness – Must be on open soil.

Stalagmite Wall! (Defensive/Support)
  • Energy Requirement – Average/Varies
  • Accuracy – 90% (escape possible only if her aim is off)
  • Appearance & Effects – At her call, a wall of stalagmites emerge from the earth to form a barrier, either protective (if surrounding the senshi) or supportive (if summoned to stop the enemy’s advance or keep the enemy in place). The more energy put into it, the greater number of stalagmites summoned and the greater ability to control their configuration (wall, circle, etc.). **Possible to use in conjunction with someone who uses a shield to create a platform…hinthint

Senshi/Sailor History: Sailor Terra was awakened through a prayer to the mother goddess of Earth – Gaia – as the girl Erimentha witnessed an attack on the way home from her father’s shop. She gave chase, having known the young girl they targeted, and followed them outside the city. She tripped and fell. When she righted herself, the attackers were far ahead – too far for her to reach. Fearing that their crime would go unpunished, she swore the greatest oath she could to stop them and bring them to justice, not knowing at the time how she would ever accomplish such a feat. At her utterance, a bracelet snaked itself out of the earth under her palms and wrapped itself around her right wrist, the material warm on her skin. A phrase came to mind, and when she yelled “Terra Power, Make Up!” she transformed. Confused, she stood and gave chase once again, but still they were too far ahead. “Shuddering Earth Quake!” she yelled, and, like magic, the earth shuddered ahead, tripping the attackers into a small ravine that appeared without warning. Quickly, before they could move, the ravine suddenly closed, the Earth swallowing them whole.
Erimentha was shocked, unable to believe that in her attempt to stop them, she had killed them.

Mission: To protect Earth from residual Chaos elements.

Guardian: None.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 27th October 2015, 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 5:30 pm

I have to agree; I really do like the middle fuku. It fits the timeframe quite well, and is very original. Props to you on such a quick profile in general, too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 7:35 pm

Thanks. ^^ this has been owning my brain for the past few days.
Back to top Go down
AngelCastiel<3
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Kayla

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 1:27 pm

I just have one thing, oaths sworn to the Rive Styx were actually the most binding oaths, according to what I read on theoi.com anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1850493/MashiroxKensei_Kayla_1993_18
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 2:39 pm

The gods swore by Styx and it was punishable if they broke it, but from pretty much everywhere else I've read, for the humans in Greece, making an oath by Gaia was the most binding.

Though, when really big oaths were being sworn, it was through Gaia, Ouranus and Styx, or Gaia Ouranus and Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 4:17 pm

Mwahahahahaahahhaaaaa. Still working on it, but... BEHOLD SOL'S GUARDIAN, our forever familiar friend, HELIOS!

Character Information

Name: Helios

Age and Date of Birth: 22, August 7th

Race: Unisus. Similar to various other races, the Unisii do have human forms, but outside of their own home-world they only take their humanoid forms in times of great stress or tension, else in an area of great power and energy. The form a Unisus takes when not humanoid is one of a winged unicorn.

Birthplace: Hippos

Job: Guardian/Priest

Appearance: While in his Unisus form, Helios is a pure-white Pegasus with a magnificent 10-meter wingspan. He is of great size, comparable to any warhorse, standing at 16.2 hands and weighing over 500 kilograms. Every inch of him screams power and competency, and yet there is an aching beauty about him. From his long, silver mane and tail to his fabulously feathered wings, his golden clove hooves and spiraling golden horn to his honey-amber eyes, he is every young maiden’s dream…

…and he doesn’t look bad in his humanoid form, either. Though slightly shorter than his Solar partner, Helios still has some height above the average person. He has the same silky, silver hair as his Unisus form, which he cut fashionably as it tends to curl. His skin is pale, a sign of his time spent in prayer in the gardens of Hieron. His eyes are the same honey amber, and he retains the great golden horn in this form, as well. An additional gem, a fiery Sunstone, is place on his forehead in either of his forms that ties him to Hieron, allowing him to transport between the planes whenever he desires.

As a human, Helios really only wears one type of clothing: a priest garb. The white outfit is sparse, reflecting the ideal peaceful mind of a priest; its only embellishments are the royal-blue cuff outline (by the sleeves and pants) with the matching belt, an emerald green shoulder lining, and five medals arranged in a V-shape on his chest. Each medal is a circle of gold trailing royal blue ribbons, the gold symbolizing the Solar Kingdom, the blue symbolizing his own planet. He wears two glass chokers around his neck and multiple silver earrings.

Sailor Tellus Helios10

Hobbies/Occupations:

Skills/Abilities: Can transport back to Heiron at will, can sense the presence of the enemy and, when meditating, can delve into the enemy’s state-of-mind and discover intent through such insight.

Personality: Please include as much detail as possible.

Biography/History: At the birth of the Sol Kingdom’s son, Helios, but a young boy on his home planet of Hippos, entered into a contest of heart, determination and intelligence in order to get the honor of being the new boy’s guardian. When he won the privilege, in high esteem he left his family and his home for the Solar System, where he met ___. Though weary of the enthusiastic young boy at first, the bond of friendship between them was a bond rapidly formed that only grew stronger with their years together.
That Helios could only take his humanoid form when in Heiron was of little consequence to him; he enjoyed spending time with people in whatever form, and that he could fly and had such a powerful body to control were no small condolences in his mind. He learned to fight, gathered wisdom and knowledge, and did his best to do his people, his prince, and himself proud.

Likes/Dislikes:

Weaknesses/Strengths:

Quote:

Dream(s): to keep the Solar System safe from harm.

Family: Has parents and a sister back on Hippos, but is treated as part of the royal family. Sol is like a brother to him.

Other Noteworthy Facts: While on Earth, Helios makes his wings and horn pretty much invisible to the naked eye, knowing from experience from his time on Venus that the revelation that he was a ‘unicorn’ and a ‘Pegasus’ brought a lot of unneeded attention to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Knight/Guardian Information

Knight/Guardian Name and Title: Helios, guardian to Sol

Realm of Influence(s): Dreams

Items:
Golden Horn (? Body part…)

Symbol: NA – a white unisus, when they’re kidding around.

Outfit NA.

Attacks:
STOMP!

• Energy Requirement - Medium
  • Accuracy – 75%
  • Appearance – Helios rears up and SMASHES INTO THE GROUND WITH HIS FRONT LEGS/HOOVES.
  • Effects – It’s super effective.
  • Weakness – If one knows it’s coming, they can easily dodge.

HORN ATTACK!

• Energy Requirement – High (lots of head movement here)
  • Accuracy – 35% (can’t see what he’s doing when he’s jammin’ with his head)
  • Appearance – Helios uses his pointy golden horn as a sword, a spear, a dagger, etc., to rend and slash at the enemy. It can occasionally stab someone.
  • Effects – It’s super effective. If attacking a shadow enemy, the shadow can dissipate, as the horn contains the essence of Sunlight.
  • Weakness – Helios can tire easily and can’t see what’s right in front of him, so it’s usually just an educated guess.

BITE!

• Energy Requirement - Low
  • Accuracy – 45%
  • Appearance – Helios opens his mouth and chomps down! Hard!
  • Effects – It’s super effective.
  • Weakness – Most people stay away from an angry horse’s mouth.

Knight/Guardian History: Helios and Sol have seen several incarnations of Chaos on Mars, Mercury and Saturn, and have worked alongside those senshi to effectively destroy it.

Mission: To protect Sol.
Back to top Go down
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime26th July 2012, 1:43 pm

I know this is an old topic, but I was just kinda poking around becaaausse.. I was all "gasp! a sailor earth.. but I like her ideas/writing.." I'm very impressed, I love your ideas - you should flesh them out more, they have so much potential.

I was debating opening a roleplay, named Eventide, (on proboards/jcink) about the 'becoming' of the silver millennium, with Queen Serenity in her youth as Sailor Moon - fighting alongside Sailor Galaxia in the Sailor Wars. Now, I wasn't sure if people would like it very much? But now I'm just gonna make it anyway. Super super inspired. (I won't take any of your ideas @@; promise.)

Also, this:
Quote :
STOMP!
Appearance – Helios rears up and SMASHES INTO THE GROUND WITH HIS FRONT LEGS/HOOVES.
Effects – It’s super effective.

made me laugh so hard I spit red juice on my monitor =X SUPAH EFFECTIVE!
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Sailor Tellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Tellus   Sailor Tellus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Tellus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top