The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

[Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2018, 11:18 pm

What a conniving piece of work this woman is, Jasper thought to himself. He had signaled the end of his patience rather clearly, or at least he believed so. The statement of ultimatum was answered with a brief sigh and the withdrawal of her fingertips from his face, along with a teasing question. What was the magic word?

Jasper could answer the query with any number of crass responses, but he needed to ensure the crystals were safely in his possession. If they were recovered, the witch could escape and he would simply put it down as a bad memory. Looking to spend a brief moment in thought over Kyan's raised question, Jasper settled on his answer.

"Please hand over the crystals now, before an untimely accident happens. I cannot guarantee your safety here."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2018, 2:23 pm

[Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 YXzy60b

As expected, the man chose his response with much thought. The woman with the electric-blue hair smirked, and then addressed him with a soft sigh to let him know she only felt slightly inconvenienced by his request.  

“Very well.”

The crystals only needed a slight coaxing from the witch's fingertips before they were on their way toward Jasper, glistening like little embers against the dimming evening sky. While Jasper reclaimed the heart crystals, Kyan quietly walked toward the damaged door frame leading back into the hotel. She stopped before it and gave Jasper one last glance before passing through it.

“But know this: You carry something much more valuable than these crystals...” she paused and added, “And I'd much rather hear your heart beat, not your last breath. So take care of yourself because I will be waiting for you the next time we cross paths, hun.” The woman's light laughter trailed behind her as she vanished down the stairwell....
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 4:19 pm

That had to be one of the strangest come-ons that he ever witnessed, let alone received.

Was his hearing functioning correctly? While taking count of the heart crystals and attempting to maintain his outward appearance of strength, Jasper found himself questioning Kyan's thought processes in the unexpected compliment she awarded to the concierge. What, exactly, did she mean by his heartbeat as opposed to his last breath? Was she simply toying with him or expressing a deeper desire for his presence? That was a bit disconcerting; the destruction of the witch's minion was meant to scare her away. Instead, the party crasher conceded a small victory in light of a source of new entertainment.

Jasper beckoned the floating red crystals towards him, and the brilliant red jewels seemingly were all too happy to follow his nonverbal summoning. They must have sensed his intent to return them to their proper vessels for a well-earned rest. Looking over the gathering of precious vital gems, the hotel manager offered them a faint smile before guiding the souls back to the banquet hall where the trouble began.

"Right this way, my dear guests.."

For the concierge's patrons, their night would soon come to a close. Meanwhile, Jasper's was just getting started. He would need to clean the banquet hall mess, answer police inquiries, and screen the camera feeds for signs of his conflict with the witch.

No one else needed to know of his hand in these matters.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 4:25 pm

[Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 2695440696~~ The End (or is it?) ~~ [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 2695440696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] New Heights [CrackShips]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top