The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime27th January 2016, 12:37 pm

Ryo Urawa
Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread Ryo_ur10
Picture from WikiMoon

Ryo Urawa is a boy who only appeared in two episodes of the 90s anime (and not in any other version of Sailor Moon), both in the original season.

Short summary of the character :

Long summary of every scene he's involved in :

Why I like him : It's pretty simple, and sweet.  He is shown as a potential romantic mate for Ami, and even though he acts unethical at first, he soon regrets doing so and vows to do better in the future.  Plus, I also like his power to see the future.

Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread Ryo_ur11
Ryo Urawa looking at the picture of
Ami about to bite into a hamburger,
from Sailor Moon Wikia

Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread Bunbo_12
Bunbo throwing an attack at the senshi,
from a web site called Movie Censorship

This is the place to share how much you like Urawa Ryo!  Also, if you can find, save, and credit any better quality images of him or Bunbo, it would be much appreciated if you would post them here!
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime27th January 2016, 8:41 pm

I loved his power!  I WISH I had the power to tell what is in the future so I can pick and choose which one to go towards and how to get there.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime27th January 2016, 9:01 pm

Yes, Princess Sailor Mai!  It would be such a useful power to have!  I also wish I had it, even if it came with the negative his came with (knowing you would turn into a monster, literally).
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime5th July 2016, 1:11 am

I always loved Ami/Ryo and seeing how Ryo tried to prevent his destiny to save Ami but Ami ended up being the one to save him.  I also love that Ami ended up being the one to basically jump start their relationship and the scene of her giving him the photo of her was really cute.  Then Ami saves Ryo yet again later on when he gets targeted by Endymion.  I wish the original anime had used more of Ryo in the story.  I thought he was a great character and the perfect match for Ami.   And it was nice that someone outside of the Sailor Guardians knew about their secret and that he had his own powers he used to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime5th July 2016, 5:39 am

Ryo is great. Probably the best victim/monster of the week from the Rainbow Crystal arc. I too also liked Ami/Ryo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime14th November 2018, 5:05 pm

Ryo is a very awesome guy and I like that he has powers too, plus I would really love for him and Ami to be a couple because they look so cute and adorable together. It would be nice if Ryo is canon in the Manga and Crystal, but he's only canon in the 90s Anime. Even though he's a 90s Anime character, he is still one of my favorite male characters in the entire Sailor Moon series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread   Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryo Urawa Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top