The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 9:16 pm

So I thought it would be fun to start a thread where people can post their own headcanons about Sailor Moon be it anime, manga, PGSM, Myu, whatever.

For those of you that don't know, headcanon means something that isn't canon to a series, but you have come to believe it as if it were canon anyway. They can be small ideas, opinions, or even short fanfics.

In this thread, feel free to post whatever headcanon you have and it can be discussed here.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 9:18 pm

I believe that following Transylvania no Mori. Lilith of Darkness became the adoptive mother to CereCere, PallaPalla, JunJun and VesVes, she finally got to be a real mother instead of being crazy - I AM EVERYONE'S MOTHER lady. After all they all disappeared and never appeared again.
Back to top Go down
EurAsianGirl
Star Seed

EurAsianGirl

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime15th January 2012, 7:36 pm

My headcanon is that in the anime and musicals of Sailor Moon R Saphir had secret feelings for Demando. That's why he hated Sailor Moon so much, why he looked so happy at that hair-brushing scene and why DIC cut out that scene as well as changed Saffir's dialouge from hating Sailor Moon to "having feelings for Esmeraude."

Also in my headcanon Saffir and Demando are finally a happy couple in death ^_^

By the way, are crossover headcanons allowed?
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime15th January 2012, 8:07 pm

I'm not sure I'll have to discuss it with Small Lady, EurAsianGirl - I have a crossover headcanon as well. Hehe.

In terms of Saphir X Demand do you view them as actual brothers or clan brothers as someone suggested? If I were to support this ship I would say that I see them as clan brothers. They were obviously raised together but I don't see them as actually blood related - it puts my mind at ease for shipping them. Razz

Though I will always have soft spot for Petz X Saphir - probably because of what went down in the anime. Wink
Back to top Go down
EurAsianGirl
Star Seed

EurAsianGirl

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime15th January 2012, 8:31 pm

Halfpixieman wrote:
I'm not sure I'll have to discuss it with Small Lady, EurAsianGirl - I have a crossover headcanon as well. Hehe.

In terms of Saphir X Demand do you view them as actual brothers or clan brothers as someone suggested? If I were to support this ship I would say that I see them as clan brothers. They were obviously raised together but I don't see them as actually blood related - it puts my mind at ease for shipping them. Razz

Though I will always have soft spot for Petz X Saphir - probably because of what went down in the anime. Wink

You ship them too? Smile But yeah in my mind they're clan brothers not actual brothers.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 2:19 am

EurAsianGirl wrote:
You ship them too? Smile But yeah in my mind they're clan brothers not actual brothers.

I'm not an avid shipper, but I like the idea a lot. Hehe. Only as clan brothers though. I love all the villains of the Dead Moon Circus bar Esmeraude, it's really only her laugh that get's me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 9:48 am

Sorry to cut in; I don't mean to be picky, but the subtitle for this thread has a misspelling: "headcannons" should be "headcanons." That is unless, of course, you mean to imply the Sailor Senshi need skull guns. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 10:27 am

Thereisnospoon303 wrote:
Sorry to cut in; I don't mean to be picky, but the subtitle for this thread has a misspelling: "headcannons" should be "headcanons." That is unless, of course, you mean to imply the Sailor Senshi need skull guns. Razz
Sorry to keep off-topic with him, but THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA. ... I wish I could draw so I could draw this. (._. ) it would be so cool for a spoofy award.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 4:55 pm

Oh my sorry. I kept spelling headcanons wrong the entire time I was making the post. ^^;
Back to top Go down
EurAsianGirl
Star Seed

EurAsianGirl

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 5:10 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Oh my sorry. I kept spelling headcanons wrong the entire time I was making the post. ^^;

Question Ms. Moderator, but are crossover headcanons allowed?
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:21 pm

EurAsianGirl wrote:
Small Lady wrote:

Not to backseat moderate, but I assume that so long as your headcanons relate directly to Sailor Moon, then they are okay---provided that some background information is made clear, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:35 pm

Thereisnospoon303 wrote:
EurAsianGirl wrote:
Small Lady wrote:

Not to backseat moderate, but I assume that so long as your headcanons relate directly to Sailor Moon, then they are okay---provided that some background information is made clear, if necessary.

Thanks but I pm'd her as to not clog up the discussion. We've already gotten off topic enough. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Chikyuu
Star Seed

Chikyuu

Star Seed

Title : My Endymion

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:39 pm

I'm going to post multiple ones so as not to clog up the thread. Smile

Headcanon#1: The Asteroid Senshi are daughters of their respective Senshi and General.

Headcanon#2: In Stars when the star seeds were sent back to their respective bodies, the Shitennou were revived and reunited with their prince and significant other.
Back to top Go down
http://neokingendymion.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:42 pm

Chikyuu wrote:
Headcanon#1: The Asteroid Senshi are daughters of their respective Senshi and General.

Could you go more into detail about this one? Mainly because I don't see how this would work with the way the canon works with the Asteroid Senshi (or am i getting confused? Are the Sailor Quartet referred to as the Asteroid Senshi? Or are is this just something completely different?)
Back to top Go down
Chikyuu
Star Seed

Chikyuu

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:54 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Chikyuu wrote:

Could you go more into detail about this one? Mainly because I don't see how this would work with the way the canon works with the Asteroid Senshi (or am i getting confused? Are the Sailor Quartet referred to as the Asteroid Senshi? Or are is this just something completely different?)

Of course. Yes, the Sailor Quartet are the Asteroid Senshi. It was never really stated who the parents of the Sailor Quartet were, or where they came from, and I had seen some fanart where they had Mercury, Zoiscite and Pallas standing together and ever since I always had this headcanon that they were a family. Crystal Tokyo, Small Lady, and the Quartet were very open-ended things in the series as a whole, so In a way this fits, but also I understand that one would think it doesn't fit.

• Mercury + Zoiscite = Pallas
  • Venus + Kunzite = Cres
  • Mars + Jadeite = Vesta
  • Jupiter + Nephrite = Juno

Smile
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:56 pm

Actually in the musicals Wink The Quartet are born from Chibiusa's star seed inside the Samael Flasks. Odd to think your father is a little girl from the future and your mother is a big jar, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Chikyuu
Star Seed

Chikyuu

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:59 pm

UndergroundSources wrote:
Actually in the musicals Wink The Quartet are born from Chibiusa's star seed inside the Samael Flasks

Really? Wow...I never knew that.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 7:00 pm

If you go by the anime that wouldn't make sense since they were found in the Jungle by Nehellenia.

Quote :
In the manga, the Amazoness Quartet were discovered sleeping inside asteroids by Nehellenia, and there she awoke them and forced them to become her minions. Sailor Saturn saved their Amazon Stones when the Dead Moon Circus was destroyed, and brought them to Neo-Queen Serenity. The Queen used the Silver Crystal to restore the four, at which point they were discovered to be the dormant Sailor Quartet, intended to become the guardians to Sailor Chibi Moon in the future.
(Source: http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Amazoness_Quartet )

There is no period of time where they could have possibly been born by the Inner Senshi. Thats why I wanted clarification. Yes we don't know their parents, but timeline wise, I don't think there is a way they could be the daughters of the Senshi. They were all already alive while say the senshi were very young. The only possibility I could see, and this would be a stretch, is if somehow, all of the inner senshi had them during the Silver Millennium and the daughters were reborn during the destruction of hte Moon Kingdom. Except its really hard to push that just for so many many reasons. lol

And UndergoundSources makes a good point if you want to go by the musical canon. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Chikyuu
Star Seed

Chikyuu

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 7:07 pm

Small Lady wrote:
If you go by the anime that wouldn't make sense since they were found in the Jungle by Nehellenia.

Quote :
In the manga, the Amazoness Quartet were discovered sleeping inside asteroids by Nehellenia, and there she awoke them and forced them to become her minions. Sailor Saturn saved their Amazon Stones when the Dead Moon Circus was destroyed, and brought them to Neo-Queen Serenity. The Queen used the Silver Crystal to restore the four, at which point they were discovered to be the dormant Sailor Quartet, intended to become the guardians to Sailor Chibi Moon in the future.
(Source: http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Amazoness_Quartet )

There is no period of time where they could have possibly been born by the Inner Senshi. Thats why I wanted clarification. Yes we don't know their parents, but timeline wise, I don't think there is a way they could be the daughters of the Senshi. They were all already alive while say the senshi were very young. The only possibility I could see, and this would be a stretch, is if somehow, all of the inner senshi had them during the Silver Millennium and the daughters were reborn during the destruction of hte Moon Kingdom. Except its really hard to push that just for so many many reasons. lol

And UndergoundSources makes a good point if you want to go by the musical canon. ^^;

Hmm...Point Taken...
I guess this one's a crack-headcanon then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 7:08 pm

For some reason I believe Tellur is the leader of the Witches 5 its pretty much based on this one picture

Headcanons Tellur10

Cyprine may be the strongest, I just think that Tellur is the leader.

Ignore the anime though, Tellur was dumped to 3rd place, Eudial and Mimete are for some reason older than everyone else.

On top of that the musical "Mugen Gakuen ~ Mistress Labyrinth" seem to group Eudial, Mimete, Viluy and Cyprine together while Tellur does her own thing...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 7:11 pm

Debating the headcanon made me realize that I should have stated this in my original post.

If I, or anyone else for that matter, disagree with your headcanon and debate it, don't take it personally. If I feel a head canon doesn't make sense I will definitely want to see you back it up, which leads to awesome discussion. If you can make a stand and back yourself up in a way that makes sense, the good for you! That's exactly what I want to see in this thread. Nothing better than good old logic and calm discourse.

Also crack headcanons are allowed too. Wink
Back to top Go down
EurAsianGirl
Star Seed

EurAsianGirl

Star Seed

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 5:39 pm

I have another headcanon!

You know how its stated that Beryl was older then Endymion yet she fell in love with him? My headcanon is Beryl was never really in love with Endymion. She was just engaged to him due to her prominent position on Earth, Beryl was really in love with Princess Serenity's father. (Yes in my headcanon Serenity has a father) and he was in love with her as well, yet because of the hatred and suspicion that the Moon and Earth had towards each other, Beryl and Serenity's father's love could never be and he had to marry Queen Serenity even though he didn't really love her.

Beryl finally snapped when her own fiance (Even though she didn't really love him) fell in love with the daughter of the man she loved with another woman. This caused her immense hatred of both the Moon people and Princess Serenity, for Princess Serenity represented her failed love.

So basically in my headcanon, the Dark Kingdom arc is just one huge battle that came about because racial intolerance.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 6:53 pm

I've actually always considered Beryl's background in "Another Story" canon, since Ms. Takeuchi had some creative input in that game, and it fits together amazingly perfectly together with the manga story. That Beryl was essentially a kind hearted Queen who became corrupt by jealousy and eventually Metalia came along enhancing it.

That game makes me cry constantly...
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 4:21 pm

Oh, I had made two mini headcanons a long time ago! It is more fluff than anything else but something I still always thought would be cute. It involves Usagi and Mamoru. ^^ I wish we had been shown more casual moments between them in the anime and manga.

Headcanons Tumblr_lnfn3764sy1qluysgo1_500

Headcanons Tumblr_ln2ed9CrY81qluysgo1_500

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 28th January 2012, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 5:02 pm

Omg, Jupiter...these are so sweet. I love them. I want to read more. XD
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 5:41 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Oh, I had made two mini headcanon a long time ago! It is more fluff than anything else but something I still always thought that would be cute. It involves Usagi and Mamoru. ^^ I wish we had been shown more casual moments between them in the anime and manga.

Headcanons Tumblr_lnfn3764sy1qluysgo1_500

Headcanons Tumblr_ln2ed9CrY81qluysgo1_500

D'aww~! That is so adorable. *Turns to mush inside.* <3
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 7:00 pm

^__^ That's so cute! I love these little additions that are so realistic and simple - it makes their relationship so much more real and believable.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 7:18 pm

So I've got a bit of a headcannon (thats kinda canon too) about Ami/Sailor Mercury.

Ami secretly loves reading "ecchi" romance novels. She likes anything from yaoi to yuri, to heterosexual relationships, though she has a preference to yuri. I get this from the illustration of her where she is reading in the bath and Naoko's notes state she's reading an "ecchi" novel. I assume she does this a lot and hides them among her text books. XD
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 8:09 pm

I believe that behind her bouncy, effervescent, hyper, a little insane exterior. Minako is emotionally dead and she merely keeps up appearances to make sure Usagi doesn't worry about her. I mean think about it, the girl REALLY doesn't have anything to smile about. She was outcasted and had her early teenage years ruined and she knows that she will never fall in love. I think she's actually more like Setsuna than Usagi behind the surface.

I also believe Michiru would be the same way if it hadn't been for Haruka...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Sedna
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Sedna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Frontier Senshi

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 8:36 pm

that just broke my heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headcanons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top