The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Empty
PostSubject: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:03 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Leviathan_core_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9lwl52
Recent IC Events:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Leviathan [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Shadow Sailor Leviathan and Shadow are already on planet Leviathan
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] PJkdMF When her new friends left to help their worlds, Ribbon's guilt would not let her rest. Having found a potential friend in Leviathan, whose stalwart support helped Ribbon a lot in the final confrontation, Ribbon hailed a ship from her homeworld and piloted it to planet Leviathan; she will arrive as the senshi team does.
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Soul [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Aktypris%202 [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Zorya [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] EuropaSailors Soul, Europa Aktypris, and Zorya were on Castle Charon to rest and recuperate from the events on the maze planet, but when Ribbon left in a ship to attempt to aide Leviathan, any of them could jump aboard and join her.
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Andromeda [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Makemake[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Varuna[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] 5jzY6c Sailors Andromeda, Makemake, Varuna and Panacea stayed behind on Andromeda, attempting to put the pieces back together or rest before heading back to attempt to help win this new Sailor War.
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Fx0SKC[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Achelois[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] LittleNocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Callisto[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Sedna [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Amatheia[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Nix Other senshi from the Andromeda group continued on to planet Leviathan, and were met on the way by Sailor Nix, who had been assigned by Jupiter to assist them in facing the threat on planet Leviathan. 
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Oberon Sailor Jupiter would alert any other Sailor Senshi who had finished dispelling Chaos on another planet to their need, and send any willing senshi to rendezvous with them just outside of Planet Leviathan.
This team of Senshi travel from Planet Andromeda to planet Leviathan to aide their friend, Sailor Leviathan, in clearing her planet of the chaotic seed planted there.
Will you join them?

Rules, Background, and Dungeon Crawler Game Notes and Information
This event is a Hardcore Event.
Rules:

• Up to twelve (12) Specific Otaku Senshi will be allowed to join this event. Neo Queen Serenity's court are otherwise engaged, helping planets clear themselves of chaotic influences. Senshi listed above as being elsewhere (Andromeda Group) cannot be in two places at once, and so cannot join. Sailors Aktypris and Zorya may change their minds, as their players did not take part in the final live-chat and so could not control their volunteering or not. Other accepted otaku will be allowed to join to make the final number of participants a max 12. *Accepted Otaku Senshi are senshi who have had their profiles approved by a Roleplay Administrator in the Otaku-Crossover Characters board; for help on accomplishing this task, see this thread for the application and contact any of our Roleplay Moderators (or me!). The profile could be advanced or relaxed for this event. Need ideas for a senshi? Why not visit Character Adoption?
  • This event is considered both Relaxed and Advanced. You need not follow the 100-word post count requirements of an Advanced board (though attempting proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are necessary), but your character profile needs to be approved as Advanced for this event. When tallying posts during this event, your post will be counted as either relaxed or advanced based on word count, rather than on profile category. As profiles are required, posts are tallied in the full fashion, rather than the usual 1/2 count for non-profile-required events.
  • This Event is Roleplay Section Multifaceted: There will be elements from all sections of our roleplay boards within it; it will last for exactly one month (Event), requires a profile approval (Profiles), posts can be counted towards the month's challenge or contest (Challege), and will involve Dungeon Crawler Elements (Games) as well as live-events over Skype (Live-Chat RPs). More on the Game elements later. Being such, participating actively in this event can really pull in the RP points ^^
  • An Activity Rule is in effect. By signing up below, you agree to follow all GC and RP Rules alongside the following activity rule: At least one post is required every 48 hours. Failure to post at least once within those 48 hours will result in your character disappearing mysteriously, to be recovered by the remaining heroes at the end of the roleplay. (They won't die, but I won't let their unresponsiveness slow down the game). If you have an unexpected (but announced) LOA during this event that lasts less than 3 days, your character will be carried with the team. If the LOA lasts more than 3 days, the normal disappearance protocol will go into effect. Additional Note: characters have up to 48 hours to reply to a post directed to them; if a player is taking a while to respond, their character is not to be negatively affected - no powerplaying will be allowed, and this includes having a character remark or notice that the other has not responded, as that manipulates a character's personality traits (refusing to recognize someone is a negative quality and only that character's player may determine how long they took to respond to a question). 
  • Skype use is highly recommended. For the game elements in this roleplay, a quick question/answer method is best and Skype is the preferred chat system. Skype is free and doesn't require personal information to use. Once the event gets underway I create a Skype group to be used as the OOC thread for the event; add me to your contacts with your GC name and I'll add you to the group. There will be a forum-based OOC board for this event (once sign-ups are closed, this board becomes the OOC), so while it is highly recommended, if you are uncomfortable with using skype information will still be handed out through this board if necessary. My skype username is Kyralih

[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Page-break-12
Background
This event takes place in the Galaxy Cauldron Crystal Tokyo "Canon", which means it can be added to Otaku Character Profiles as an official part of their history. That being said,

1. The setting is several hundred years after Crystal Tokyo was formed. Chibi Usa is now known as "Lady Serenity" (or Young Lady) and has taken on the mantle of Sailor Moon, and the Quartet have awakened as her guardian Senshi. Earth is open to visiting senshi from other systems; once they arrive they go through a little ceremony that walks them through the do's and don't's of staying on Earth and such. If your Otaku Senshi lives on Earth (or another planet) during another time period, you need to include a reason for them being this far in the future somewhere in your profile in order to ease this story into theirs.
  2. No "parallel" or A.U. Characters will be allowed in this roleplay. Examples of such characters would be a character from an alternate timeline where the Silver Millennium thrived and did not expire, or the love-child of one of the canon senshi that has taken over her place as Sailor Chibi ______, etc., as that would alter the "canon" Crystal Tokyo that we have been working off of. 

Known By Your Character wrote:
In this Canon, the following events have transpired. Click on the links to learn more (if you want), but as players you do not need to be 100% familiar with these past events, but your character should have heard of these events if they have been on Earth for any period of time:

1. The Collector - Nearly a year ago (in universe and in board), during a welcoming ceremony the Crystal Tokyo Court were taken from before an audience, spirited away by a strong, neutral-evil character called The Collector. A rag-tag team of extra-solar senshi followed after the trail of dust that followed in the Court's wake, and found themselves in an ancient Globular Cluster on the outskirts of the Milky Way Galaxy, wherein they fought ancient foes from a creepy living-dead museum and eventually faced off against The Collector himself, armed with weapons gifted to them by senshi who had long since died. In his defeat, the Crystal Tokyo Court was saved, and the group was given the Silver Crescent Award for their bravery.
  2. Decay - Months after that, a tiny visitor came to Crystal Tokyo pleading for help for her planet: her Queen had been kidnapped, and a great evil was spreading throughout their home. Neo Queen Serenity requested volunteers to go to the planet Zenar and help the fairies find their lost Queen, and while there make sure the planet, which had no senshi of its own, was not being secretly taken by Chaos to be used as a base. Upon landing on the planet, the team was given a guide, Mossen, to help them through the dense, maze-like forest in an attempt to get to the castle in time. Ultimately they failed, as by the time they reached the castle, the Fairy Queen was corrupted, and the world began to decay around them. They managed to save much of the fairy populace and relocate them to another planet for the time, but that still meant that Zenar was corrupted by chaos, and would need to be cured...
  3. Return to Zenar- After the failure of the first attempt at clearing Zenar of evil, another team of volunteers were prepared to face the task, studying all they could about what they would soon face. They learned more of the Queen, and her daughter who had been corrupted before her. They learned of the past of the planet, how it had once been home to humans who had all perished in a nuclear war, leaving angry spirits to populate the planet, giving Chaos a cozy place to settle. Once on the planet they flew directly into the castle, and fought many enemies to finally make it to their goals. They defeated the Chaotic Agent that was running the place, and saved the Fairy Princess, but the Queen died in the process. The Princess awakened as Sailor Zenar, and when all was said and done, she led her people back to the planet and fights diligently to reclaim and purify their home.
  4. Remnants- No one outside the group of senshi who were involved should know anything about the events that transpired during this adventure.
    MEANWHILE: The Milky Way is in chaos, and all senshi are aware of the peril and what is at stake. We are in the midst of another Sailor War, though no senshi have been converted to Chaos's side at this point. Worlds are under attack as minor Chaos Agents, all at once, started their invasions of occupied planets across the galaxy. Senshi have risen up to combat these threats, on their own world and elsewhere. Crystal Tokyo has taken it upon itself as a powerful governing faction to organize efforts; the powerful Solar System Senshi have been dispatched to lead groups of senshi to clear planets who are in danger, and then move on to the next. Think of the Chaos Agents in charge of these planets to be on the level of Chaos generals - the Kaolinites, Shitennou, Amazon Trio, etc., rather than manifestations of Chaos itself (Metalia, Death Phantom, etc.). While difficult to destroy all of the monsters these chaos agents summon, the agents themselves are not impossible to defeat. It's time consuming and stressful more than anything else; butif a planet falls to them it is difficult to rescue it. 
  5. Andromeda Spire - No one outside the group of senshi who were involved should know anything about the events that transpired during this adventure.
    No one other than those involved in Remnants or Andromeda Spire know about the Chaos Seeds or the male leader Ribbon described.

Dungeon Crawler Game Notes

• The dungeon crawler aspects of the game are all over the place! That means we'll be using maps, as well as HP and MP counters, as well as Strength, Dexterity, Mind, and Perception skill points! See this for an Example (don't worry, lol, everything on page two and three of that document was all at the end of the game
  • Characters who have already made and used their profiles in past events may make small edits in their point distribution (remember to add the events you played in to your character profile to unlock more character building points!) and any changes to magic skill costs as necessary; skype me to make changes!
  • New players (ilu come play!) will need to build their character from scratch; we'll start the process together when you sign up with your approved profile! Skype me!
  • Big Game Rule: You will be held to your accepted profile. If you use any item during the game that was not listed in your profile, I'm throwing a red flag and having you rework that post. Do not "find" anything I have not told you (over skype or PM) that you have found. Stuff's important in here, and I'm keeping a tight reign on it XD. Battle wounds and such will be decided by roll via me, so no fake wounds or overdramatizing attacks and whatnot. Attacks will follow the same rule - I roll for everything. Everything. Using random rolls makes Godmodding and Powerplaying nearly impossible, so that's why I do it the way I do ^^
  • Rules for items purchased at The Fate Exchange will follow the rules outlined in that OSA-P Store.

Remember

• Pay attention to the story - read every post so you don't miss anything. Major Plot Points will be delivered through me - I will announce, for example, when we find objects/people, and what things look like. I will arrange for the baddies to be fought, and I'll handle the combat system (everyone chooses their own attacks and everything, I just roll to see if those attacks hit, and see how effective those attacks are against the bad guys, and rolling a die to see how much damage they do (if any XD the 0 is allowed and causes the attack to miss its target)). Needless to say: If your don't pay attention to the story, your character's reactions / ideas / etc. may be out of place, and will be treated as such by other characters. Read Carefully.
  • Post at least once every 48 hours - Failure to post at least once within those 48 hours will result in your character disappearing mysteriously, to be recovered by the remaining heroes at the end of the roleplay. (They won't die, but I won't let their unresponsiveness slow down the game). If you have an unexpected (but announced) LOA during this event that lasts less than 3 days, your character will be carried with the team. If the LOA lasts more than 3 days, the normal disappearance protocol will go into effect.

And, finally, while bringing in side-storylines is okay, this roleplay will end around January 31st, win, lose, or draw. I suggest keeping noses to the grindstone and keep moving forward to make it to the ending battle before it's too late!

The Event Begins January 1st!
[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Leviathan_core_rp_event_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9lwl56
If you have any questions about this event (any part, anything) ask it here or in our Skype OOC Chat (or skype me directly if you're afraid it will be lost in the mess!) and I'll respond as quickly as possible. 

The game begins on Friday, January 1st, and will end on Sunday, January 31st.

List of Characters:
Twelve Spots Total Available; first priority to the senshi who left Castle Charon for Leviathan and senshi who left Andromeda to travel to Leviathan and those they met along the way in Between the Stars. (their names appear on this list automatically, but are not officially part of the RP until they sign up on this thread). Bolded and linked names have been officially accepted. "Reserved" spots will be reserved for a few days; if their place in the RP has not been solidified (they don't sign up) before Thursday morning, the spot will be open for an additional otaku to claim (and their senshi will have decided not to enter the Leviathan atmosphere).

Update: Sign-Ups for this event will continue until the senshi decide to leave to starting city; there will be no intentional delay, but the remaining spots will be open until locked when the setting changes.

1. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Leviathan Sailor Leviathan

2. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Shadow Shadow
  3. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Fx0SKC Sailor Enyalius
  4. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Achelois Sailor Achelois
  5. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] LittleNocturnus Sailor Nocturnus
  6. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Callisto Sailor Callisto
  7. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Sedna Sailor Sedna
  8. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Amatheia Sailor Amatheia
  9. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] Nix Sailor Nix 
  10.  [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] PJkdMF Ribbon Adair
  11. [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] OberonSailor Oberon
  12. ???

but really who let me have separator images
Status Sheet
for all of your HP MP stat needs
Weapon/Magic/Item Sheets

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 1st January 2016, 11:11 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:24 am

well you know me. signing up officially with my Amatheia girl!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:37 am

Confirming that I'm continuing with Sedna
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:39 am

Signing up with Sailor Nix.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:45 am

Amatheia, Sedna and Nix confirmed!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 9:18 am

Remember to get any Fate Exchange purchases in before the event begins!

Also~ if you have suggestions for items for the Fate Exchange, send me a PM or skype me!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 10:16 am

I would like to sign up with Shadow, and will be reviewing the Fate Exchange for further consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 10:44 am

Leviathan isn't joining. Got a lot of stuff I need to work on right now.

Haha, just kidding. Real excited for this thread as January and February are my least favorite months. This is going to be really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 11:55 am

I'm signing up as Sailor Callisto again.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 12:36 pm

Shadow, Leviathan and Callisto added

Stat Sheet live; if you have any remaining stat points, spend them by messaging me in skype!

Weapon/Magic/Item list is live; please review and if you see any changes you would like made, bring it to me!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 7:54 am

Two spots still open!
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 1:17 am

Achelois is in with updated profile!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 7:05 am

Achelois is in.

I've decided to let sign-ups for this continue past tomorrow, as sign-ups started and would have ended on a holiday week and I'd like to give any interested parties a fair shot at joining in. 

Sign-ups will continue until such a time that the event leads the characters out of the starting city. This could be just until Saturday, it could be until next Saturday - it depends on how the event is going. There will be no in-game delay in an attempt to get more people in, but it will be open for others to join until that time.

AS WE ARE STARTING TOMORROW, please be sure to check your stats and your weapon/item list as it appears in the link in the first post of the sign-up thread to be sure everything is up to code with your character. Get with me if you see old information or want to modify an ability, etc., before the event begins. 

ADDITIONAL NOTE If, like Achelois, you wanted to include a new ability gained with experience earned in the game (like upon reaching level 5, you want a new magical attack, etc.,) get that into your profile and to me ASAP.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 31st December 2015, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 2:55 pm

Nocturnus is here! I'm so sorryyyyy for the delay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 2:57 pm

SWEET BB SENSHI is okay XD ♥
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 5:25 pm

If it's okay, I'd like to join with this? I will most certainly need help though.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 11:10 am

XD Oberon is added and in! 

One spot remaining!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 2:57 pm

Last chance to sign up is by tomorrow at noon.

sign-ups have concluded!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 8:47 am

For live chats, I work Monday and Thursday this week so I'm not available those two evenings. I don't get home till 6-6:30est from school on Friday but I think that's around the same time you get home from work so anything starting past like 7pm EST I'm okay with xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 10:26 am

I'm good for any night after the 31st so long as I am warned about it first.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 10:51 am

I'm open any weekday night after 6 PM, or any time during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 7:05 pm

As I mentioned in the live-chat reschedule, I can do any day except between 3-6 PM.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 10:32 pm

I'm partial to starting after 6 PM on virtually any night of the week.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime24th January 2016, 6:29 am

I can be available after 5pm on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. My weekend availability is sporadic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime24th January 2016, 8:53 am

i'm good for any time this monday and tuesday, Wednsday i'll be available after 10 pm eastern. thursday, friday, saturday and sunday, i can only be available maybe 10 am eastern to 1:30 pm at the latest.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]   [HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Leviathan Core [Sign-Ups / OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top