The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hi, GC Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarqFJA87
Star Seed

MarqFJA87

Star Seed

Title : Knight of the Ala Iridia

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime25th December 2015, 10:34 pm

Hello, everyone. I may be the only guy in Saudi Arabia who is an actual fan of Sailor Moon (seriously, all of the guys I know would either look down upon it as skeevy/blasphemous, or see it as something only a girl would read/watch).

Yes, I'm a Saudi Arabian.

I like way too many anime and manga to list here. But if I had to name a few, it would be the following (in no particular order):

• First anime/manga ever: Captain Tsubasa, UFO Grendizer, Dinosaur War Aizenborg (half-anime, half-tokusatsu), Heidi, Girl of the AlpsThe Swiss Family Robinson: Flone of the Mysterious Island.
  • Current top favorites: Negima! Magister Negi MagiNeon Genesis Evangelion, Kantai CollectionKenichi: History's Strongest Disciple, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, HeartCatch PreCure!Puella Magi Madoka MagicaKuroko's Basketball, Change 123Fate/stay night (and the rest of the franchise), Girls und PanzerOne Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
  • Other: Sailor MoonDetective ConanRanma 1/2, Gurren LagannDigimonPokémon, Bleach, NarutoA Certain Magical Index (including the rest of the "Raildex" franchise), Azumanga DaiohFist of the North Star, Fullmetal Alchemist, the Haruhi Suzumiya series, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan, Code GeassHunter x Hunter, Ah! My Goddess, Lucky Star, Tenchi Muyou!Fairy TailAi Kora, Midori no Hibi, Ghost in the ShellRurouni Kenshin, the Gundam franchise (Gundam Wing and Gundam SEED in particular), Shinkon Gattai Godannar, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, The World God Only Knows.

... Wow, that's a lot of favorites. And that's just anime/manga; the list would grow even bigger if I included video games (other categories, such as non-Japanese comics and animation, are much smaller).

Ahem. Let's see... "How you got into Sailor Moon"? Eheheheh... IIRC, I think my first actual contact with the franchise was through chibi. Yes, chibi. Not sure what it was (it's been nearly 10 years since that time), but I'm pretty sure it started with fanart, then I came across lemon fanfics, and somehow it eventually led me back to the mainstream area.

So... That's it. Got nothing else to say, except that I hope I may have fun with you guys here.
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime26th December 2015, 10:04 am

no i don't think we do then again i don't may a lot of attention LOL, ANYWAYS...

WELCOME! i'm luna the forums misguided cat. it's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 8:49 am

Hi there! Welcome! I like a lot of the same stuff you do, especially Digimon, Pokemon, Heartcatch Precure, Madoka, etc. Wanna be friends?
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 6:36 pm

Hi! Welcome. Smile

Quote :
Heidi, Girl of the Alps, The Swiss Family Robinson:

Oh my gosh, these were made into anime? I love these stories dearly in book form. Smile Is this really true? O-o

I share a love for many of the Magical Girl type anime you mentioned. I hope you find your way around the forum and enjoy yourself. Smile Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Question - Do you have a favorite Sailor Moon villain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
MarqFJA87
Star Seed

MarqFJA87

Star Seed

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 2:01 am

Juliko wrote:
Hi there! Welcome! I like a lot of the same stuff you do, especially Digimon, Pokemon, Heartcatch Precure, Madoka, etc. Wanna be friends?
Sure.

PoetofMercury wrote:
Hi! Welcome. Smile

Quote :
Heidi, Girl of the Alps, The Swiss Family Robinson:

Oh my gosh, these were made into anime? I love these stories dearly in book form. Smile Is this really true? O-o

I share a love for many of the Magical Girl type anime you mentioned. I hope you find your way around the forum and enjoy yourself. Smile Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Question - Do you have a favorite Sailor Moon villain?
Yeah, they were. Look up the World Masterpiece Theater.

And no, I don't have a favorite Sailor Moon villain.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 5:58 pm

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 7:32 pm

Welcome to the forum? Have you read the manga?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
MarqFJA87
Star Seed

MarqFJA87

Star Seed

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 4:32 am

... Yheeaaa-- Nyoooo-- Kinda? (Elaboration: I hadn't exactly read all Acts of the manga, to be honest. Couldn't get enough free time to sit down and read through all of them.)
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime25th January 2016, 2:43 pm

Belated entrance of mine, but still...Welcome to the forums, Marq (I'm just gonna call you that because...well that's the easiest thing I could think of just now xD), it's great to have you here!

MarqFJA87 wrote:
I may be the only guy in Saudi Arabia who is an actual fan of Sailor Moon (seriously, all of the guys I know would either look down upon it as skeevy/blasphemous, or see it as something only a girl would read/watch).

I agree, you've honestly been the only guy from Saudia Arabia I've met so far - at least until now - but nonetheless I still have to say that I like the idea pretty much! Smile
I have a few friends that originally come from the Middle East and I've always been interested in the traditions and the general culture over there - so having you here surely is an enrichment, ultimately, also because I'm really interested in different cultures and traditions and so on and so on and so on Smile

MarqFJA87 wrote:
Current top favorites: Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kantai Collection, Kenichi: History's Strongest Disciple, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, HeartCatch PreCure!, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Kuroko's Basketball, Change 123, Fate/stay night (and the rest of the franchise), Girls und Panzer, One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Ohhhh I've heard a lot of good things about NGE and Fate/stay so far - I'm really planning on watching them soon, they really seem like interesting series! Smile
(I just don't know in which order I'd have to watch the Fate/stay series xD)

MarqFJA87 wrote:
Other: Sailor Moon, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Gurren Lagann, Digimon, Pokémon, Bleach, Naruto, A Certain Magical Index (including the rest of the "Raildex" franchise), Azumanga Daioh, Fist of the North Star, Fullmetal Alchemist, the Haruhi Suzumiya series, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan, Code Geass, Hunter x Hunter, Ah! My Goddess, Lucky Star, Tenchi Muyou!, Fairy Tail, Ai Kora, Midori no Hibi, Ghost in the Shell, Rurouni Kenshin, the Gundam franchise (Gundam Wing and Gundam SEED in particular), Shinkon Gattai Godannar, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, The World God Only Knows.

Ooooooooooooooohh FMA, oooooooooooohhh HxH, ooooooooooooooohhh Code Geass, ooooooooooohhh Fairy Tail xD
Honestly, there are so many series in your list that I love or that I plan on watching, it's incredible xD I have yet to bring myself to watch Fairy Tail - this has been my resolution for more than half a year now haha xD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! Smile If you should have any questions, then totally feel free to shoot me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hi, GC Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, GC Forums   Hi, GC Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, GC Forums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top