The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! Empty
PostSubject: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 8:13 pm

My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! 28b4s47
Isshou-ni.net | Isshou-ni.net |  Isshou-ni.net |  Isshou-ni.net |  Isshou-ni.net

Hello, my fellow Moonies! I am utterly thrilled to share with you my new BSSM site. I have been working on this since the summer and I am finally "unveiling" it here at the Galaxy Cauldron. I have been wanting to make this site for many years now and it is because of my new love spurred by this place that I finally sat down and created this. I hope you all like it. ^^

Some of the things that you can find, although not limited to, are:

• Edited screencaps
  • Doujinshi artwork and downloads
  • Edited and cleaned manga scans
  • Specially colored anime art and artbook scans
  • Multimedia downloads
  • ...and more!

You can be alerted of frequent updates at our twitter and tumblr.

Please do give it a visit if you have the chance.  My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
MarioKnight
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Internet Ninja

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 8:34 pm

I'll say here what I've told you before, I think your site is very well done. You have a good mix of content and I thoroughly enjoyed your essays as they provided a unique view on their subjects. Keep up the good work! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.smuncensored.com/
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 9:20 pm

MarioKnight wrote:
I'll say here what I've told you before, I think your site is very well done. You have a good mix of content and I thoroughly enjoyed your essays as they provided a unique view on their subjects. Keep up the good work! ^_^

Seconded. I browsed the site a couple of nights ago. A job very well done, as I said in Miss Dream's comment section.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 11:05 pm

Of course I love it!!! Razz (and not only because I made the banner >.>)

I'm curious who else (besides possibly elly) is helping you run it? and do you have a fan facebook page so I can like it with the GC's page ^^
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 6:02 am

Congratulations for your site Rebecca! Really, I just wanted to take a look at it at first (But I was running out of time, I had to prepare for work Wink ) But I couldn't just take a single peek. I've been reading some of the essays (Which were really interesting and complete by the way!), been wandering around the SM songs, the fanarts, the images and of course, the about Isshou-ni.net section.

It's funny, because I remember a bit of Crystal Dreams! I've visited the site many times a while ago. So the idea of redoing the layouts and such to finally turn into this brand new truly well done website was such a great idea! Your site is among the best I ever visited and I for sure will visit it again.

Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 6:20 am

So you're the one behind this site.
I saw a post about the site floating around on tumblr and had the chance to browse through it.
The design of the site is impeccable.
Although the site is still a bit low on content since it was just launched I'm sure that in time it will become a great resource to fellow moonies.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 8:39 am

This looks fantastic, Jupiter! I'll have to go by and check the entire site out later. It looks very clean and well done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alala
Star Seed

Alala

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 8:44 am

Jupi chan it looks amazing! Great work! I is now reading stuff in it and it looks so sugoi!
Well done! My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! 2160836418
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 9:01 am

Thank you everyone so much. It means a lot to me to receive your feedback. Smile I will continue to work to make this site grow and fill it with lots of scrumptious content.

Ohmygod, JoJia, you know Crystal Dreams?!?!?!??! XD How embarrassing! But awesome too in a way, so you can see where Isshou ni came from. Lol. I love visiting that old site and seeing HOW BAD it is. Poor thing. I was so enthusiastic too and I have no idea how it got as many visitors as it did. It really is horrendous. Hee.

@Lady - yes, the header was what really inspired me! I am so glad that you colored it for me. Smile I was rather nervous to make it into a banner because I was worried that the text would disrupt the stillness of the scene. But I am happy with it nonetheless. Also, i had to remove one of the black window lines in the original scene! That was a task. Lol. Btw, I hope that I can rope you into coloring the image for my next layout (a long ways off but still. Hehe) - I already have it picked out!

As for a Facebook page, no I do not have one. Yet. Razz I know that it is important to try and build up as much attention as possible, so I guess I should get into that soon. I want to still build up the site a bit more beforehand.

Oh, and I am the only one running it. Smile Elly is my gracious storage host provider but I run Isshou-ni.net on my own.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 9:11 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Ohmygod, JoJia, you know Crystal Dreams?!?!?!??! XD How embarrassing! But awesome too in a way, so you can see where Isshou ni came from. Lol. I love visiting that old site and seeing HOW BAD it is. Poor thing. I was so enthusiastic too and I have no idea how it got as many visitors as it did. It really is horrendous. Hee.

Actually, it is interesting to see from where Isshou's idea started! I know how it was to work on a website at the time with only html coding. I had a little fan website via Geocities at the time I deleted since I never had time to take care of it. My website was very oh very basic and for a fanmade website, Crystal Dreams was actually not that bad at all. But you have gone a long way ever since and the results are totally amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 11:00 am

I've said it before, but I just wanted to pop in here and congratulate you once again for your wonderful site! It's so amazing - I really love it! I can't wait to see all of the updates and additions you have in store for us. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime23rd April 2012, 7:33 pm

Hey guys! I do not normally post updates made to my site Isshou-ni.net but this is one update I think some of you may like!

My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! 2r7vm07
!SAILOR STARS SEASON DIRECT DOWNLOADS!

I know that some people do not like or are unable to use torrents, so I downloaded them myself and uploaded each of the episodes for people to download directly. Smile I hope you all enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!   My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top