The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Original Star Locket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minakohime2

Original Star Locket Empty
PostSubject: Original Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 7:39 pm

Hello,
 I'm new to these forums so please excuse any mistakes.

I recently found my locket, and it appears to be the same as in this thread

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t2640p30-what-it-s-worth-might-sell-gold-star-locket-wand

My question is, she sold hers a few years back, and with re-issue I doubt people are willing to pay that much.
Does anyone know around how much It would go for now?

I would say it's in very good quality. Light scratches and the box is in good condition. Works 100%

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Original Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 7:42 pm

Depends on how much money you want to make off of it, really.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Minakohime2

PostSubject: Re: Original Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 7:45 pm

I just don't know how much it goes for. I want to sell it for a fair price, because I want to buy more Sailor Moon items I tried google and ebay, I see some for 200-300 but they are the re-issue. I couldn't find anything remotely close. I'm not sure if I'm typing in the wrong words in searches. I found some you tube videos where they paid 300+ but that was a few years ago. I'm just hoping someone here can give me a price point so I can ebay it and try to get close to its worth.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Original Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime17th November 2015, 6:07 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to get much more than 100-300USD unless more people become interested in collecting the vintage merchandise, as your selling price will also need to factor in the item's demand.

I just looked up "original sailor moon star locket" on Ebay and found somebody auctioning one at 150USD, but they have no takers and only 2 days left on the item. I also saw a ton of re-issue ones for 200-300USD range like you previously observed. (Not sure how popular those new ones are with people on Ebay though.)

EDIT: I just remembered something!  Original Star Locket 1955989781  Even if you aren't planning on selling the locket just yet, try going through the procedure for creating a listing on Ebay. If you can be as specific with your item as possible (by including date, manufacturer, etc. in the provided blanks), Ebay will generally show you the current/average price range that the item was successfully sold for (and usually how recently it was sold at that price). Of course, this all depends on 1) how other people described their item and 2) whether or not somebody has ever sold an item like yours on Ebay before.
Back to top Go down
Minakohime2

PostSubject: Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime17th November 2015, 8:33 pm

Hello,
   I was thinking as much. Since the re-release people are happy with those I guess. I might just do a random auction and see what happens. I haven't decided yet. Thank you guys for the responses.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Original Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime26th November 2015, 1:50 pm

If you still plan on selling it, PM me.  I'd be interested in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Star Locket   Original Star Locket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Star Locket

View previous topic View next topic Back to top