The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Lab Rats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 4:49 pm

[Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 Unzh0HE_zpshroiitzc

"Your worst nightmare," she snarled, her shield easily stopping HawkEyes attack. Summoning her Energy Beams, she sent them hurtling towards the male. 

attack description:
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 4:58 pm

If the simple idea of making a snarky remark about their current foe's statement, he chose saving his life over being sarcastic. He jumped back, a circle of feather opening in which he landed, disappearing. He reappeared behind her, though still at a very respectable distance, his civilian clothes changed for his usual battle uniform. He lifted his torch again.

"Does she look anything like a good guy?"

He shrieked at Usagi from behind the bodyguard.

He didn't want to leave.

He couldn't leave.

But he had no choice... He ran past her, gripped Usagi's hand and rushed to the ill-fitted panel, improvising them an exit. He kept it open for Usagi to pass.

"Let's go... there's nothing more we can do for now."

He had no idea how he would save his friends now, but dead he wouldn't be any more useful.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 1st November 2015, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 5:18 pm

So they thought they could escape? Grinning, Ixalia retreated down the hallway which she had come, knowing where they were going. She would cut them off, or perhaps she should toy with them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:10 am

Usagi followed Hawk's Eye into a panel in the wall and then followed him hoping that he was alright with leaving behind his mission and escaping. Was it her fault for staying and trying to help? Or would he have just rushed into possible death if she hadn't been there. She worried that she'd messed up his whole mission, but she had to let that thought go and hope they could make it out safely.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 9:03 pm

"Come out, come out, little mice. You can't hide from me forever." She allowed her fauchard to trail behind her on the metal ground, causing a loud high pitch scrapping noise as she walked. It was all a tactic to unnerve her prey as she played with them, hunting them. 

They wouldn't make it out of this place alive.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 9:18 pm

Hawk's Eye was running, trying to get outside as fast as possible. He knew where he was going enough to know they were running in the right direction, but it would be quicker if he could teleport. Unfortunately, he couldn't teleport with someone else and he couldn't leave Usagi behind. It was slightly her own fault for following him in, but a new found conscience was keeping him from just disappearing on her.

However, he did hear the woman.

He had no intention of dying, no matter how much her words seem to promise death.

"Keep going, I'll try to distract her a bit to give us time."

He jumped in another corridor, running fast towards Ixalia. He took a deep breath and blew a large wall of flame between them knowing that even if it didn't get her, it would at least slow her down.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 9:21 pm

Foolishly, she had dropped her shield, believing that these pathetic creatures could not harm her. Bringing her hands up to shield herself from the wall of flame that appeared too close to her for comfort, she dropped her weapon, the pole arm clattering to the ground echoing in the metallic hall around them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 9:41 pm

What could he do? She was unarmed, shielding herself only with her arms - really? pffft - and this slight detail offended him. He wasn't this weak. Sure, it had been long since the last time he had fought or used his powers, but he wasn't that bad.

He could...
Yeah, he could do that.
Could he?
Could he still?

It felt wrong to use this again after everything they went through, but it would give them time to run away. Without giving it any more thoughts - or else he would change his mind - he snapped his fingers.

"ONE!"

The red wall rose from the ground and collided against the green woman's back.

"TWO!"

The metal handcuffs appeared around her wrist and for a small second, Hawk's Eye hesitated, then called:

"THREE!"

He watched nervously as her mirror slowly separated itself from her body. The exhilaration he once felt about doing this wasn't there anymore. He had truly changed and this revelation was almost as confusing as the rest.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2015, 5:01 am

Faster than she could react, she felt a board against her back and her wrists secured against it. She tried to fight what was happening, but despite having Chaos inside her, she was unable to react, helpless as a mirror appeared in front of her, black as the dead of night, only to watch it be grabbed by the very prey that she was attempting to capture. 

~~

Somewhere far, far away, a cloaked figured watched as Hawk Eyes and Usagi Tsukino, better known as Sailor Moon, made their way out of the compound, dream mirror in tact. 

"Looks like you two are in tact, your...friend...or should I say lover, has gotten what I needed, although I don't think he knows that." In the far corner, Fish Eye and Tigers Eye glared at the man that had captured them. They had been forced to watch, rather helplessly, as Hawk Eyes had been forced to sneak into the compound to find a dream mirror. 

"I wonder if he really knows how significant this is?" 

Not that it mattered. The mirror would be returned to Sailor Ixalia once he rid it of Chaos's evil influence. 

Perhaps it would be best if Hawks Eye remained ignorant when he traded the mirror for his friends lives. 

Not all good deeds needed to be acknowledged. 

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Lab Rats   [Relaxed] Lab Rats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Lab Rats

View previous topic View next topic Back to top