The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Eternal Knights Practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

Eternal Knights Practice  Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Knights Practice    Eternal Knights Practice  I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 8:32 pm

I'm going to give you two different prompts that will give you the character I would like you to use for that prompt and details about it. 

When you're finished, post your responses here and I'll review them xD

Prompt 1

Character: Minako. 
Situation: Being the leader is always hard. You have to make tough decisions about a lot of things. Usagi was badly injured by a new enemy. Describe how Minako feels about this. Is she angry? Is she guilty? 

Prompt 2

Character: Saphir 
Situation: Character introspection on how Saphir feels about his brother spiral into madness. Does he miss the brother that he knew as a child, the one that he followed before they met wiseman? How does all of this make Saphir feel.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Knights Practice    Eternal Knights Practice  I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 10:01 pm

1- Minako can now be called Sailor Mars xD But nah nah it's Minako.
Situation: Being the leader is always hard. You have to make tough decisions about a lot of things. Usagi was badly injured by a new enemy. Describe how Minako feels about this. Is she angry? Is she guilty?

She had sent them home.

The sole sight of her like this, plugged and slowly breathing on a bed that wasn't hers got her insides twisting with anger. The others didn't need to look at this all night. They needed rest, they needed to sleep and most of all, they needed not to despair. Staying here would do the exact opposite.

Minako, however, couldn't look away. Sailor Moon never was a violent soldier, hell, Usagi was too kind, too forgiving for any war. She knew that even when they were small little princesses taken from their home planets to protect Serenity. This young woman was never destined for violence, and yet, here they were, stranded and uncertain after a fight that almost costed them the one they had sworn to protect beyond death itself. She clenched her fingers against the window that separated her from Usagi, giving a small hit of her fist against it.

She was their leader and thus responsible for them, responsible for her most of all. What could have been done differently? Could she have stopped this from ever happening? Had there been a way she could have seen it coming? She remembered they got separated, but it was for seconds at most. How? Why?

She wanted to punch something.

I'm sorry princess... so sorry.

She sighed, knowing that there was nothing more she could do and turned around, leaning back against the wall. She crossed her arms against her body retreating in on herself. Nobody could see her like this now.

How would she even be able to let her fight again after this? She had never seen her in so much pain and the sole memory of it almost brought tears to her eyes. They could die for her, Queen Serenity knew how often they did for her daughter's protection, but for once, the numbling shriek had came from Usagi. Her blood had run cold, her heart had flipped to the edge of her throat.

She should have been there when Usagi needed her.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Knights Practice    Eternal Knights Practice  I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 10:44 pm

2- I have no idea what I'm doing.
Situation: Character introspection on how Saphir feels about his brother spiral into madness. Does he miss the brother that he knew as a child, the one that he followed before they met wiseman? How does all of this make Saphir feel.

Veneti and Aquatici observed, almost worried, as Saphir looked the opposite wall without seeing it. He could felt his droid's agitation, knew they could feel. Those two droids were perfect images of any human beings and if a member of the Black Moon Clan could have doubted their humanity, Saphir knew how well they could emote.

He didn't reassure them, however.

He didn't have the energy tonight. He passed a hand in his hair, and threw his head back, looking at the ceiling of this... monstruosity they called a castle. He gave out a short chuckle in disbelief and let his head tilt on the side.

This was not going to work.

This plan was bad and went against everything they were fighting for at the beginning of this crusade. What began as the salvation of the human race became his brother's obsession with Crystal Tokyo's queen. Diamond had changed and not for the better. Saphir would never pretend his brother had once been a man without his flaws, Diamond was known to be ruthless even before all of this, but never had it been that bad. Wiseman had twisted his brother's own mind into a madness that would plunge their entire clan into darkness.

But to hell the others.

Where was the Diamond he knew and looked up to when he was nothing but a boy, admiring the resolve with which he carried himself? Where was the man promising flowers and a new future for their clan?

Now all that was left was a maddening obsession for a woman.

A woman.

He leaned forward, resting his face into both of his hands. He hated her for the spell she had cast on Diamond. He hated Wiseman for the monster he created from the free spirit of his brother. But he hated Diamond for how easily he had felt into their traps.

He felt lost.

He didn't know how to fix everything. How to fix him. How to save what was left of them. He looked up and glanced at his droids, both of their gaze still on him.

There was one thing he could do.

He could kill the one girl responsible for his brother's obsession. Maybe then he would be able to fight against Wiseman's poison. He was probably a naive fool to believe Diamond could ever go back to the brother he had before. Perhaps he should put him out of his misery himself.

Just where exactly had all of this pushed him?

Sailor Moon's presence near the core slowly made him stand. This was going to stop here and now.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Knights Practice    Eternal Knights Practice  I_icon_minitime19th October 2015, 7:09 am

EK giving up looks like this

Assignment:
Kunzite finding Zoisite dead and his reaction to it (or something like that xD).
At first it was one hour, then three, then a week, then... yeaaah.
Rules:
-no editing
-writing without thinking
-emotioooooons

NOPE

A flash of orange. Strands of loose hair coloring the ground's dullness.
He was not given any chance to deny what his eyes were seeing, no matter how much Zoisite looked like he was sleeping. He took a sharp intake of air. The small and forever frozen frown, the pain that had stretched the fair skin under closed eyes, the blood spreading as if the younger general laid down on a crimson bed...
Since he arrived, this was the first time he took a look at his inert body, making it harder to swallow.
The blood on his hands were neither his nor Zoisite's. It was theirs. Those who did it. Who took the younger's life as if it was worth nothing. While battling, he thought he was still alive, he thought there was still a breath of life which he could save, perhaps the one reason for which he hadn't lost it, the one reason for which his fighting style had stayed measured, cold, precise.
As soon as his sword collided with the floor in a metallic sound, few steps were needed to understand why Zoisite seemed so pale.
Perhaps had he been dead even before he arrived.
Their blood... needless to say he could have shed it again and again if it could bring him back. He knelt, or fell to his knees, strong hands carefully handling the lifeless shell. He stood up, embracing Zoisite close to his chest, despite the blood that would never be completely washed off his clothes, trying not to think about how heavy he was. This was not the weight of an enthusiast general he would carry somewhere more private... this just wasn't the weight of someone alive.
He wasn't entirely sure how long he walked before they were found. He had wandered aimlessly up until his men were around him, Nephrite trying to take Zoisite away from him, but Kunzite, despite his exhaustion, not budging, not letting go. Jadeite said something he couldn't hear and he vaguely was aware of Nephrite sending the other off with one motion of his chin – how close they had gotten to each other with the years – but the leader barely paid them any attention, for as soon as Nephrite had stopped holding his shoulder, Kunzite steps pulled forward.
Where? He didn't know.
He didn't stop, uncaring of his friend following them – him – until he was under a tree, standing strong and alone in the middle of a sea of pure green meadow. There he almost slid down against the tree trunk, his legs barely holding him up anymore. He carefully leaned Zoisite's head against his legs, brushing a strand of his hair away from his face with the tip of a finger.
Endymion was the only one to join him this time.
Silvery eyes rose towards the prince, empty. Not cold, not hard, not angry, just void of anything remotely close to any human reactions. Kunzite sat and Endymion stood there in silence, the leader still unable to forfeit his grip on Zoisite, until he finally dropped his eyes down.
« I failed him... again. They... he depended on me and I... »
He leaned his head back against the trunk, closing his eyes, tiredness filling him.
« I cannot keep on losing him. »
He whispered to himself. He shook his head, looking back up at Endymion. Understanding. Pain. Anger. His prince was an open book and at this very moment he hated it. Seeing in his eyes what he felt so deeply buried within...
« Is this really the price to pay for another life's debt? »
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Knights Practice    Eternal Knights Practice  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Knights Practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top