The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto Empty
PostSubject: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 3:34 am

[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto Gmuran10
[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto Gmnept10

Girls Memories, a crane game brand made with the concept of bringing back characters that girls admired from their childhood, will continue with the release of Sailor Uranus & Neptune figures. These figures were announced mid February but they will soon be released this upcoming month. Uranus is planned to be released early in September while Neptune is planned for release in mid-September. Sites for preorders can be found by searching "Sailor Uranus/Neptune Girls Memories" on google/ebay. I'm assuming that we'll be getting more pictures of the figures once the new month begins so I'll try to update this post if so.

I'm really thinking of buying the Neptune figure myself. Like I've mentioned before, on the post regarding the Sailor Pluto figure, I think that these figures compared to their Figuarts counterparts are bit more refined. I say this since there aren't any joints to these figures and due to the fact that their fuku is painted in a matte finish as opposed to a glossy one. Has anyone been buying these figures? Does anyone plan on buying these? What's your opinion of these figures compared to others?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 4:47 am

I have all of these figures that have been out so far, and I love them because they're cheap but great quality and pretty big. For something less than $20 they're really high quality so I've been collecting them. If you can't afford Figuarts or the ZERO figures, these are definitely a great alternative. Plus I prefer static figures anyway (I never know what to do with my Figuarts).
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 4:55 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I have all of these figures that have been out so far, and I love them because they're cheap but great quality and pretty big. For something less than $20 they're really high quality so I've been collecting them. If you can't afford Figuarts or the ZERO figures, these are definitely a great alternative. Plus I prefer static figures anyway (I never know what to do with my Figuarts).

Yeah I agree that they're a great alternative to the Figuarts and the ZERO figures and that their quality is good for their price point. I'm not sure how fragile these figures are but I bought the first SM Figuarts and I remember trying to assemble the figure and being afraid that I would break something. I did end up breaking the stand. LOL Seeing as how these are basically a mold one doesn't really have to worry about that. Where have you been ordering yours from Mercury?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 5:22 am

Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 6:08 am

I want Uranus so badly!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 8:07 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
This Smile I only have 3 but I want them all.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:17 am

they all look great
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 11:15 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back  in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).

Yeah I just checked them out and they're not taking any orders. I've seen some preordes on ebay but some sellers are selling them a bit high. I've yet to look around for the figure. I'll do some research and let everyone know what I find. By the way, what deputy service do you use Mercury, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 1:32 pm

I guess I've gotten spoiled by the figuarts. I don't really feel like obtaining them, though they are cute.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 8:40 pm

Roro wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:
Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back  in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).

Yeah I just checked them out and they're not taking any orders. I've seen some preordes on ebay but some sellers are selling them a bit high. I've yet to look around for the figure. I'll do some research and let everyone know what I find. By the way, what deputy service do you use Mercury, if you don't mind me asking?

From Japan, like I mentioned. It's fromjapan.co.jp
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 10:44 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Roro wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:

From Japan, like I mentioned. It's fromjapan.co.jp

Oh sorry about that I must have read over that or not understood.
[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime30th January 2016, 3:09 pm

These two are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top