The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Afire Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 9:22 am

[Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 Mars10

Rei smiled at Serenity's comment. "Thank, Usagi. It was so long ago, but I remember being very nervous and afraid I would make a mistake, but then everyone's cheers gave me the strength I needed to sing my song."

As Rei dug through her closet, she found three outfits. The first was black pants, a grey top, and a red jacket.
the outfit:

Rei came out to show Serenity. "What do you think of this one? Don't get too excited, I have a couple more to show you. Let me know which one you like best."

Rei disappeared to change into her second outfit. This one was much simpler. She pulled on her leggings and red sweater. She once again came out to show Serenity.
outfit 2:

"This one is much more comfy, I am not sure why I don't wear it more...maybe I am just so used to my fuku these days. Anyway, I have one more to show you."

Rei disappeared and came out in her final outfit, this one was much more classy, it made Rei remember her days where she was more serious, and didn't have time for boys.

Rei came out once more for Usagi.
last outfit:

"This one brings back memories, we were all so happy. The decision is yours Usagi-chan, which outfit do you like best?" Rei asked as she sat down next to Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 1:00 pm

[Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 JfNTfw7

She scrutinized each outfit Rei showed her, pacing back and forth between the choices, tilting her head, scrunching up her face in concentration. She’d forgotten how fashionable Rei was—honestly, this was a tough choice because they were all fabulous! She was beginning to feel that it was a shame to rob Rei of this, too, on top of everything else. She’d probably have to start issuing a new decree about Casual Friday or something.

“Hmm, that black and white one is a classic indeed, but I think I’d rather see you in red. And… between the two, I think the short jacket will be much more fun! It’s starting to get hot outside, so this will be more comfortable compared to the sweater. Plus you look really stylish in it, Rei-chan! I think you should go with that one.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 1:23 pm

Rei watched as Serenity paced back and forth trying to choose an outfit. She couldn't help but smile. It was just like the old days. Rei remembered a shopping trip they went on together and how Usagi had tried on several outfits over and over again trying to decide which one looked best.

Rei walked over and picked up the outfit. "Then this one it is," Rei said before disappearing to change. While changing she found a red scarf and decided to tie it around her hair.  As she walked back, she prayed this would be a day Serenity could be happy, a day that she could forget the pain of losing Endymion. 

She walked back out with a smile on her face, "Shall we meet the others and head out Usagi-chan?"

hair:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2016, 11:40 pm

“Yes! You look great, Rei-chan!” she grinned, feeling the genuine hint of hope for the first time since she lost Endymion. Perhaps playing make-believe with the past was not the right thing to do, but right now that was what she needed. She could return to the present and her responsibilities later. Right now she deserved this break.

She waited until Rei got her things before leading her outside in search of her other friends. “Where did you tell the others to meet us?” she asked, swinging her bag on one hand, already thinking about all the delicious food she could eat and all the fun that awaited. There were a couple new movies that came out recently that she wanted to watch, too. Ever since being queen, she had hardly no time to do anything fun, and she was ridiculously behind on her manga, games, and the latest movies. She just didn’t want to think about her duty at all for a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 8:22 pm

Rei gathered her things and walked with Serenity towards one of the exits of the palace. When Serenity asked where they were meeting the others, Rei replied.

"I asked everyone to meet us at the main fountain. Once we are there, we can decide where we want to go first, or if we want to drop off our bags and then head out on the town."

Rei led Serenity toward the fountain. On the way, she linked arms with Serenity. A friendly gesture, but also a way for Rei to keep Serenity close to her. The gesture wasn't quite like Rei, but she felt it was the right thing to do in the moment.

Rei hoped this outing would cheer up Serenity. She knew it wouldn't bring Endymion back, but if Serenity could enjoy a day away from her duties as queen, Rei would make sure Serenity would enjoy every moment with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 8:54 pm

She felt her heart lifting as Rei linked her arm with hers, a smile forming on her lips. It would be okay. She still had her friends. She still had her people. She wasn’t alone, and would never be alone.

As they arrived at the fountain and she saw Ami, Mako, and Minako, her face brightened. She called their names and gave each of them a hug, letting loose her emotions the way she hadn’t been for a while now. Their embraces made her feel warm, protected, and safe, and even though there was still a piece missing, the others were doing a good job of filling it.

“Let’s have a picnic in the garden first,” she announced, leading the group to the castle’s green lawn. It had also been a while since she’d last spent time here. Actually, she believed it was Endymion she last spent time here with… on his birthday. A pang of grief hit her, suddenly and out of nowhere, and she almost stumbled from the force of it.

Don’t cry, she told herself, and tightened her grip on Mako’s strong hand. She drew strength from each of her friends and stood up taller, though she knew they would notice the momentary change of mood.

The picnic was nice enough, and Mako’s dishes were delicious as usual, and for a moment Serenity could forget that she was not Serenity, could pretend that this was still the 20th century if she didn’t glance at the tall spires of the palace. When they’d finished eating and talking, she slipped away toward the trees on her own, her heart lighter but still grieving, and she wondered if this feeling would ever go away.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 4:05 pm

Rei was happy to see Serenity so happy. She needed this. She needed to be reminded it was okay to be happy even though her soulmate was gone. She knew Endymion would not like to see Serenity sad. Rei was also happy to spend time with the others. It was like old times, before the rise of Crystal Tokyo and before Serenity was crowned queen. Rei was happy for things to be simple every now and again.

When Serenity left, Rei waited a moment before she followed Serenity to check on her and make sure she was okay. When she found her by the trees, she moved closer and placed a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" 

She asked knowing Serenity was likely not okay, she was trying to put on a brave happy face even though inside her heart had been shattered. 

Rei wished there was a way she could help Serenity bear the pain of losing Endymion. She wanted to be able to console, to comfort her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 10:13 am

She felt Rei’s hand on her shoulder and turned to look at her friend, managing a small smile on her lips. Her mouth opened automatically to say that yes, she was okay, but realized they both would know it was a lie.

“Not really,” she admitted instead. “I was genuinely having fun for a while there… until I remembered that the last time we all went here was to celebrate Endymion’s birthday.”

She turned to look ahead and tried not to cry. “And I’m afraid that every new happy memory that I try to make now will always be tinged with this sadness. With his absence. That nothing will ever feel completely okay again.”

She leaned her head on Rei’s shoulder and sighed. Grief was so exhausting. Her heart yearned to be reunited with her love already. She realized that ever since the Silver Millennium, they had never truly been separated in this way. Back then, they had died together and both had been spared from this grief. And then when they were reborn, they were reborn together, always with each other all the way to the 30th century. That was a long time to be inseparable.

“He’s always been there. In my every single waking moment, in every single happy memory. What if I don’t know how to live without him, Rei-chan? And moreover, do I really want to be happy without him?”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th February 2017, 12:47 am

ADMIN NOTE

Since there has been no activity for over 45 days, this thread will be to the Graveyard section.

If you want to revive this roleplay, please use the Storyline Revival Request Form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Afire Love   [Advanced] Afire Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Afire Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top