The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love   [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th January 2017, 3:40 am

[Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 H2QebLP

Despite her annoyance, Minako was slightly concerned. He didn’t show up for work? No one had seen him? He couldn’t possibly… Had he tried to go after Ace himself? Maybe he decided she couldn’t be trusted anymore and that he was the only one capable of doing his job? She cursed under her breath—what if he got himself in trouble?

But then another officer suddenly burst in, an urgency in his tone. A letter for Natsuna? Minako waited impatiently as the superintendent-general tore it open and read it. Hostage situation?!

Minako stared at the picture and her heart lurched. It was Saito, tied up somewhere and unconscious—at least she hoped he was just unconscious. Listening to the message, she felt an increasing panic. Ace? He wanted to meet her again? But why drag Saito into it? He could have just talked to her if he really wanted to…

Saito’s chiding about how she was fraternizing with the enemy reminded her that she was dealing with someone dangerous, and she steeled her resolve.

“I’ll go,” she told Natsuna. “Alone. We can’t risk Saito being hurt. Ace is really smart… he’d see you coming a mile away if you insist on sending backup. If I’m not back within two hours, then you can send the cavalry, but until then…” she looked Natsuna in the eye. “Will you trust me with his life?”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love   [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th September 2017, 7:15 pm

Natsuna looked down at the letter and picture again, deep in thought. With a weary sigh, she looked up again, expression serious. 

"I think you're the only person we can trust right now. I can get backup for you, but..." her eyes softened. "Please be careful. This is a dangerous enough situation, but i don't want to be responsible for two people being hurt today." It was horrible as it was now, with Saito's condition unknown and in the hands of a criminal. For all they knew, that photo could be hours old and the Phantom Thief had...disposed of the detective already. No, she had to think positively. If anyone could pull this off, it was Sailor V.

"Remember, I'm giving you two hours before I send officers in. Good luck out there." 
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love   [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th October 2017, 4:42 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 30 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love   [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2017, 1:30 pm

[Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 H2QebLP

"You can count on me. After all, I'm Sailor V," she winked at Natsuna, her practiced mask of ease slipping on effortlessly. Convincing people that everything was alright was kind of her specialty.

"Thank you, I won't disappoint you, Sakurada-san."

With that, she squeezed the woman's hand comfortingly and quickly left. She prayed for Saito's safety the whole way to the warehouse, unable to dismiss the unease over how they'd parted last time. If anything happened to him... would his last impression of her be a girl who was tempted by the enemy? Someone who claimed to fight for justice but turned out to be swayed so easily by empty promises of fame and fortune?

She gritted her teeth remembering Ace's sweet words. He was just a charmer, nothing more. As for what he said about them meeting before... that was probably a trick, too.

Sailor V arrived in front of the warehouse and only paused briefly before she slipped into the darkness inside. She looked around, trying to find where Saito might be kept.

"Ace?" she called out loudly, putting her hands on her hips. "I came alone like you asked. Now, how about you let the nice detective go so we can have a proper conversation? You know, if you really wanted to talk, you could have just called me. It's not my fault you kept disappearing too fast for me to give you my number."
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love   [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 4:51 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love   [Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Sailor V: Phantom Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top