The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 10:50 am

Storyline Name: Four Kings and a Princess
Creator(s): Addelyn
Forum: Free Forum  
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed

Plot Summary:
Protecting the King and Queen of Crystal Tokyo was easy compared to their current assignment. When the Four Shittennou were resurrected, they never imagined they would end up as the babysitters of the royal Princess. For the last six years since the Princess was born, they have split their time between protecting the King and Queen, thus allowing the Inner Senshi more freedom to protect the planet as a whole, and being the royal guards of the Princess. The roleplay will follow the shenanigans they get up to and explore the special bond that Chibiusa has with all of her father’s men.

Details on any necessary information:
Takes place in an alternative future where the Shittennou were revived before Chibiusa was born. In the RP, she is about 6 years old and the events that created Crystal Tokyo have already transpired before this RP. Since both the anime and manga cannons are vague on the details, I’m going to leave this vague as well as it’s not really important to the plot.

Restrictions:
No otakus. Any extra characters  will be NPCed.

Source: n/a
OOC Thread: OOC

Member to Character List:
Chibiusa- Artemis
Zoisite- Addy
Nephrite- Eternal Knight
Jadeite- Princess Moon
Kunzite- Puu <3
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 9:50 pm

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

Zoisite yawned as he headed towards the meeting room for their daily meeting to discuss that days division of duty's as well as what was on the Princess's schedule for the day. He had spent all day with her on his own the day before and he was exhausted. It usually took two of them tag teaming for them not to be worn out at days end. He was hoping he would get respite and be stationed either guarding the King or Queen or working on their new security system for Crystal Tokyo. 

"Good morning," he said entering the room, taking his customary seat.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 3:35 pm

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  Tumblr_inline_nt8qp1XEmH1tzr4xa_540

Nephrite was already seated, not exactly slouching, but not totally straight either. It was not in his habit to be the first to arrive – or even to wake up – but those meetings usually were able to see him here before anyone else. He wanted to be sure he was able to have a say in what would happen during the day and if the stars were with him, he would avoid babysitting duties.

"Morning."

He greeted with a grin. Apparently, it had been quite the treat the day before if Zoisite was anything to go by.

"You look fresh as a daisy."

He pointed out, straightening himself a bit against his seat so he wasn't called out on it.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 17th August 2015, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 7:20 pm

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  Small_11

Small Lady woke with a big stretch and yawn. She had had a busy day with Zoisite. She wondered who she would get to play with today. She had everything planned already. It would be a day with a tea party and of course what was a tea party without real tea? She would also make sure to wear her favorite dress for such an occasion. She hurried to get dress. She bounded down to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

Small Lady stopped to talk to Makoto and ask her to make tea for her tea party later that morning.

When she got to the dining area she was hopeful that one of the shittenou would stop to have breakfast with her.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime7th September 2015, 10:47 am

"Thanks," Zoisite said dryly. "Enjoy your respite yesterday?" They normally tagged teamed the Princess in pairs of two so they didn't end up utterly exhausted, but something had come up and Zoisite had been left on his own and he was feeling the effects.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 11:07 am

It was hard not to push Zoisite's every button when he was like this. The King and Queen's daughter was a handful to deal with, and of this, Nephrite was painfully aware. He slowly shrugged.

"I can say I actually slept."

He snorted before leaning in Zoisite's direction despite the table between them.

"We really should do this more often."

He suggested with enthusiasm, a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime10th September 2015, 7:00 am

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  Vc1cqpr

It was not entirely unusual for the Princess to be left to her own devices, although it was generally known that her special care and keeping was the providence of her father's men. Still, she was not their only duty, and to have the pink-haired princess and her loyal cat-looking toy causing trouble around the Crystal Palace happened on a regular basis. Of course, keeping her out of trouble was the entire reason for their assignment to her. So far this morning in her quest to find Jupiter and beg for tea party treats, she had interrupted breakfast preparations for other inhabitants and workers in the castle and escaped from the kitchens with a pink-frosted pastry intended for the Queen. Her dress, so carefully chosen this morning, was now somewhat smudged and wrinkled from traipsing through the kitchens.

The young girl evaded the calls from various staff members, determined to enjoy her ill-gotten dessert. It wasn't so much that she didn't think Mama deserved to enjoy the beautiful and petite pastry, but clearly it was pink and there was frosting and how could it not be perfect for Small Lady? Licking the last of the icing from her fingertips and humming a tune to herself, she skipped down the hallway, vaguely heading in the direction of the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 1:41 pm

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  L52TIbJ

On his way to the meeting room, Jadeite adjusted his jacket once more, checking if he was reasonable for the others in the reflection in one of the large windows.

It's been two days now - two days since he fell sick with that food poisoning and became bedridden, two days since he visited nothing but his bathroom. Granted, maybe he shouldn't have assisted the new cook and try his so-called specialty. Maybe he just should have gone back to his room after dinner, without doing any further experiments.

But in his defense - it just looked delicious.

And now it was too late to do something about it anyway. He fell sick, he had stomach cramps and nausea and he left Zoisite alone when they had to look after Small Lady - this was it and he couldn't undo it now.
Maybe, though, he should say sorry...or offer to undertake his next shift at least. He didn't want to hear any charges, after all.

So with great plans in mind, he eventually stood in front of the door, pushing it slightly so that he could sneak through the opening and enter the room.
"Morning," he saluted the others loudly in the room, waving his hand slightly and then closing the door again. "You alright?"

With a rather relaxed posture, he then approached his seat next to Nephrite, pulling the chair closer to him, so that he could sit down.

"Wow, you don't look good at all," he eventually said as he saw the younger man in front of him while collapsing into his chair, his eyes filling with some sort of worry.
For a second he was really serious, giving him a piercing look and frowning as if he was earnestly worried. However, as it was typical of him, it didn't last for long. The tensed muscles in his face quickly slackened and instead of a frown you could now see a faint smile appearing on his face. He tried to refrain from laughing, his hand already casually covering his mouth, but it didn't work. Everyone could see the naked spite.

"Sorry," he later started talking again, now a bit more calmed. "It's just...you look awful."
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:59 am

"By all means, don't hold back," he snarked back, his arms stretch wide as if to invite more verbal abuse. Snorting in amusement he once more relaxed in his chair. 

"Did either of you see Kunzite on your way in?" Usually their leader was there before any of them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 12:17 pm

He leaned back against his seat when Jadeite entered the room, the smirk still floating on his lips as the other kept on commenting about Zoisite's tiredness as well. Good boy. At least he wasn't the only one bent on teasing Zoisite a little.

"No, I didn't."

He answered with a shrug. He rarely crossed path with Kunzite when coming to a meeting considering the leader was rarely the last in and Nephrite often was.

"I actually thought he would already be there. Maybe the King and Queen are what delays him?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime26th October 2015, 3:54 pm

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  UjcOZsT

Kunzite was not having a good morning.

To start off the day, he woke up after a pleasant fall from his bed, complete with a tumbling lamp and a nice post-traumatic-headache. After cleaning up the mess and getting ready for the day, Kunzite's morning was made even more pleasant when his cape got caught in the door to his bedroom. After much tugging and prying, he freed the cape, but not without a loss of precious fabric. He would have to take it to a seamstress to get it fixed, unfortunately.

So, with a scowl on his face, Kunzite entered the meeting room and sat next to Zoisite, not even bothering to ask why he looked so awful or why Jadeite looked to be having the time of his life. This day was going to be a long one.

"Gentlemen," he greeted. "The King and Queen have requested for two of us to accompany them this afternoon at a council meeting. The remaining two of us will be taking care of her highness. Who would like to join Zoisite at the meeting?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime26th October 2015, 4:05 pm

Ask and you shall receive. When Kunzite finally arrived, he looked as good as Zoisite. However, even if Nephrite was in a teasing mood, he knew better than to harass Kunzite if the man was having a bad day. Jadeite and Zoisite were good enough preys.

"Kunzite."

He greeted back, polite, but with the shadow of one of his signature smiles.

"I will take the council meeting, if nobody minds. It has been a while after all since I went to anything political. Wouldn't want me to become rusty."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime27th October 2015, 5:52 am

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  Vc1cqpr

Taking advantage of the continued lack of supervision, Small Lady headed out into the gardens. She loved the beautiful flowers. The roses were her favourite, especially the red ones. They reminded her of Papa. He always gave Mama bouquets of roses that looked like crimson velvet. She paused in front of one of the rosebushes, crouched down in the grass and smiling up at it. Maybe today she could be the one to bring Mama some flowers.

It took a lot of effort, but eventually Small Lady managed to snap three roses from the bush. The pink-haired princess seemed completely oblivious to the scratches on her hands and arms or the rips in her dress--all the result of her close engagement with the thorny plant. The kitchen-related smudges from earlier were no longer noticeable thanks to the smears of dirt and grass on her face and attire. Still, she looked awfully satisfied with herself as she hurried back into the palace, arms wrapped around her prize.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 12:30 pm

"Done, common Nephrite." He stood up quickly, intending to escape the room before Kunzite somehow changed his mind, even if he clearly deserved this break. "Good luck gentlemen." Nodding at Jadeite and Kunzite, he left the room, knowing that Nephrite would catch up at his own pace.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 9:45 pm

The fact that nobody actually had any time to say no - he would have to thank Zoisite later for that - actually pleased him. This was going to be fun. Or not at all, actually, he wasn't exactly fond of those meetings, but apparently his really bad excuse had been heard by the other.

Or was Zoisite so desperate not to take care of Small Lady?

It was not that Nephrite didn't love her either... it was just... complicated.

"Have fun."

He winked at the two others, then quickly followed behind the smaller man.

Safe.

For now.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 2:35 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

By request of the creator, this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess    [Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Four Kings and a Princess

View previous topic View next topic Back to top